[Experimental] Final Fantasy V - Game Over!

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Johann is the best

Hey, I'm looking for items. If you have one and you aren't using it, I would absolutely love to have it for a night (I'll trade back, I promise :B). You'll get at least 1 EXP from the exchange, so why not?

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Johann is the best
i would like to state lady salamence is a bizarre individual.. she apparently has traumatic stress regarding tits or gtfo/pics or it didn't happen. she also is either insane or can vote for two people.
truly an interesting case of mafia instability at best.

also terrador can you please stop making such worthless posts kthx

Johann is the best

I'm also wondering whether there could be a wolf, or multiple wolves, or even an entire hidden mafia faction. It's entirely possible, since a similar thing happened in FF3 Mafia, though in that game the existence of moles was made everything but explicit. I just don't want another HD-style sweep... So I'm going to delay my vote even further hehehehehe

it has come to my attention that one of you is hiding a k. i have no idea what would lead you to lie about your letters, but whoever it is should contact asap so we can do a letter alliance -_-

Acklow worked very hard on this game

Johann is the best

What's the problem with me taking on two teams and kicking ass??? Unfortunately, there most likely aren't any hidden teams seeing as there are no alliances as of yet. And even then, it's a bit hard to "mole" because the player knows who's on their goddamn team.

Acklow has worked very hard on this game.
Johann is the best
i am looking for a u or an i for the uni alliance we have a n and i have itu please pm me if interested

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well apparently everyone is pretty much voting for LS so i might as well follow really

also, letter alliances aren't really true alliances, so i will be looking into making "real" alliances; however risky this may be. i would recommend everyone to do similar things.

Acklow worked hard on this game

ah screw it

Zantetsuken Lady Salamence

partly because

Johann is the best

but also because 17/24 dudes have voted already and I don't want to hold up the game.

Also, interesting take, interwebs. It doesn't seem like there's much of an incentive to ally other than to finish missions. Of course, if that's all there is to this game, then it doesn't really matter...

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
everyone appears to be looking for the letter K

I'll be willing to give info to whoever is willing to inform me of who has the letter K besides daenym and king emerald? thanks in advance

if you wish, you can somehow give me this info anonymously or something. i don't mind.

is krakken even supposed to have three K's? jeez

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
I'm a Viking, but good sir, you're stealing my post restriction, you tiny dick! ;)

There's no incentive to lie about your letters, you get exp as well as everyone else in the word. Where the heck are all the K's? Get in touch with me with or without that good for nothing letter. I am friend to all except my enemy.

I would also like to remind you guys:

JOHANN IS THE BEST

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Johann is The Best
and I'm getting in on this too you second handed cheesy leathered electric donkey biters! Anyways, so this isn't a useless post, I'm requesting anyone with the item "HeRmaphrodite" (yes I know what it says, Acklow is a troll) to contact me. It allows my special abilities to peek, and I can help you out significantly. Please contact me if you have "Hermaphrodite". If Lady Salamence has it I'm just going to rage...

Edit @ Yeti: Typos happen, I'm seriously looking for the item "Hermaphrodite". I don't know what user or what role has it, all I know is that I have to get it if I want my role to matter.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Johann is the best
kok I am just wondering but what item are you actually seeking...
you spelled it differently both times i feel you are just being a sneak looking for your enemy perhaps
truly it is a perplexing case of sexual confusion in the form of a passable trinket.

idk what you mean 'if ladysalamence has it', she IS it

today's post was brought to you by... the letter K

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)