[Experimental] Final Fantasy V - Game Over!

von, code the info and give it to me today. Figure it out; you're a smart man, and you can get it to me. If not, I will continue to dink you. Seeing as I'm nearly dead already, I've got nothing to lose by "randing" you.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Terrador, you are the fucking dumbest mafia player ever. No one was lynching you. Now people are. You had "nothing to lose" except for the game, Trainer. And you just lost it.

Or how about respect. You think you are going to lose so instead of trying to win you ensure your loss just to do 1 damage to someone who put ten times the effort you did into this game.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Wait a minute Terrador.

You've woven quite a fancy tale there.

You expect us to believe that prior to this cycle, you had a channel with a secret code word as a topic. You put this code word up just in case you got frozen (which isn't to say NOC kidnapped, because then you wouldn't be in the thread either), which is an incredibly rare ability. Then upon being frozen, you could tell your allies how to decode this message from the thread.

Terrador, do you think anyone buys this Xanatos Roullete you've set up? I think you got frozen, then changed the topic of your channel. That would be cheating and warrant a godkill. Your defense?

Dumbshit, it wasn't a code in the first place. It was the name of the channel, which the person I'm talking to knew. I didn't even know freezes EXISTED before that; it's just that THE NAME OF A CHANNEL IN WHICH CERTAIN PEOPLE CHAT IS OBVIOUS TO THOSE WHO CHAT THEREIN. Using that as the encryptor, I made a message. DUH.

If you're so much smarter than me, learn to use basic logic.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Man Terrador that was obvious I have no idea how vonFiedler didn't get it

I mean, your channel name was obviously an encryptor anyone with half a brain could have figured that out

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Why do you keep using the phrase "if you're so much smarter than me". I never said I was smarter than you. I think you just feel stupid, which you should. We call that projecting.

von, you said that I am the stupidest mafia player ever. That infers (fallaciously so, but let's face it, the one will follow the other the vast majority of the time) that you believe you are smarter than me. And why is that relevant to the issue at hand?

And yes, I played stupidly in this game, especially early on. I'm aware of that.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
You played this game badly. You are not required to keep playing it badly in some sort of pathetic defiance or "trolling". Those are the kind of mafia players that have a hard time gaining respect.

I completely agree that Von's taking it too far.

Either deal with it on IRC or shut up about it, Von. Terra might have made a dumb move in the past but since when are you entitled to be the person to blast him for it? Because your name popped up on the lynch? Boohoohoo.

Can you please stop fighting and focus on your own enemies? The only thing this is doing is focusing the lynch on both of you, and that isn't good either for you or for others that would have preferred those lynch votes going other places.

So please, shut the fuck up.

Also, just to make sure, deadline is in exactly 43 hours, right?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
I can't take it to irc, Terrador is frozen. So cut the bullshit where I've somehow inconvenienced you by arguing about a lynch in a mafia thread. You don't earn cool points just by parroting a badge user.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)