[Experimental] WWE Mafia - The Kiss my ass Club wins!

I am very confused, I never got my results from n0. Even if I failed I still should get a result private message. Anyways, I will Punch Itchni in the esophagus. Refrigerators keep food nice and cold, it also prevents food from rancidification.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
You look to your left and see a steel cage being lowered, altair yells out, HAHAHAH LETS THROW DARKAMBER IN THERE, user FinnRagetti also agrees, helping altair in his quest
MEANWHILE, you see itchni constantly punching himself (wtf) and attached to him you see

Dear Darkamber8828,

You are John Morrison.

When you first arrived on the scene, you decided to steal the signature moves of fan favorites.
However, your quickness and charisma soon made you a fan favorite as well, and you have decided to stay for the ride.
You have decided to ally yourself with the faces, because you love the popularity and the adoration of young fans.

Despite being a face, you still know how to steal, but instead of taking things that don't belong to you for evil, you now do it for good

In each post you have to give yourself a new nickname, failure to do so will result in godkilling

To steal an item, PM a host "Night X - Stealing Item from <user>". You will steal that users item the next day.

You are aligned with the faces. You win if the Faces win

IT IS NOW N1

DEADLINE IN 48 HOURS

Recently from #chairshot, HD told me about an error TIK and Rodan made.

18:49 Game_Freak201 I'm assuming that there is no mafia faction, right?
18:49 rodan nop
18:50 HD 2 faction mafia
18:50 Game_Freak201 The Heels and Faces
18:50 Game_Freak201 Right?
18:50 rodan ye
18:50 HD no
18:50 HD Feels and Haces
18:51 Game_Freak201 Thanks for the corrections
18:51 Game_Freak201 Perhaps I should preach about that
18:51 Game_Freak201 on the main thread
18:51 HD np
18:51 HD go ahead
For now on, I shall create a big wall of text preaching that the factions are the Feels and the Haces. So remember that.

Now, I'll preach that I'm always a pissed off man that will rage on anyone who disregards my preachings. I'll literally kick you in #chairshot if you were to do this.

RAWRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posting restrictions may not have been a perfect idea,I have noticed that there is less activtity in this Mafia than in other Mafias that I have been in. Individuals like myself may have to think about what we post so we may say less than what we would have if there were no posting restrictions. Although they do add some flavour to this mafia (what I like) They are not very practical.

Posting restrictions may not have been a perfect idea,I have noticed that there is less activtity in this Mafia than in other Mafias that I have been in. Individuals like myself may have to think about what we post so we may say less than what we would have if there were no posting restrictions. Although they do add some flavour to this mafia (what I like) They are not very practical.
You dare to whine about your posting restriction when I specifically stated that I shall post a big wall of text for anyone who disregards any of my preachings?! I ought to chair shot you to oblivion for that. Now, prepare yourself for a big wall of text.

I never said that big wall of text would be pertinent to the subject now did I?

Remember this, never disregard my preachings. Ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)