[Experimental] WWE Mafia - The Kiss my ass Club wins!

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
H.G. Wells

Herbert George Wells (21 September 1866 – 13 August 1946) was an English author, now best known for his work in the science fiction genre. He was also a prolific writer in many other genres, including contemporary novels, history, politics and social commentary. Together with Jules Verne, Wells has been referred to as "The Father of Science Fiction".

H. G. Wells was a fantastic Science fiction writer and had prophetic abilities matching that of Nostradamus. One could say he

traveled time

in order to accurately portray the prophecies in his novels.

Like all great men of science, H. G. Wells enjoyed copious amounts of gratuitous violence. So with his time machine and plenty of insulin in hand, H. G. Wells went all over time to gather the greatest fighters known to human kind-

THE
W
W
EEEEEEEEEEEEE

"After extensive research into your 'Smackdown!'I have divided you into 2 groups based on your characteristics." beckoned the all mighty H. G. Wells.

"There are 2 groups in this battle. 1 is The Heels. The dastardly deviants who will employ any means equal to or below a mighty chair shot to get what they want. Opposing them is The Faces. The altruistic warriors who ALWAYS get in the ring before the count of 10. There are Neutrals as well." explained H. G.

"You will be fighting in this ring of rings. Using the steel forged by the great Samurai warriors as the framing, the totem poles from the great Sioux Indian tribe from the great plains as the ring posts, the greatest collection of Roman gladitorial weapons as the ring objects, and the HIDES THAT GENGIS KHAN HIMSELF WORE AS HE TRAMPLED THROUGH ROME ON HIS MIGHTY MONGOLIAN CHARIOTS AS THE RING MAT, I DARE SAY, FIGHT TO THE DEATH."

RULES OF THE ARENA

Hosted by Rodan. and THE_IRON_KENYAN

There will be flavor/sample Role PMs in the OP, never fear.

rules shamefully stolen from MMBN mafia

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game.

2. The game will begin on Night 0. There will be no kills on Night 0. During Night 0, no one may paste any part of his or her role PM. Role PMs may be freely distributed starting from Day 1. You may PM Rodan. for help in faking a role PM if you wish, but most of the help I will give you will be in the OP.

3. Do not take grammatical errors in PMs as proof of faking. I am human and can (probably will) make mistakes.

4. The items in this game serve a very different purpose (will explain when game starts)

5. You can paste things told to you by the hosts. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM UncleSam for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user, however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

6. You may not screenshot anything related to the game.

7. Each Day period will last 48 hours or until a majority is reached. A grace period of two to three hours will be allowed in the latter case (a majority of votes is up to the host's discretion).

8. Each Night period will last 48 hours or until all PMs have been received (I am going to be somewhat strict about this guys-if you do not PM me an action you may face getting subbed, even for a first offense).

9. During the day you must bold your vote and use “Any Word <User>”. To change your vote, you must edit your original post with your new vote. You may choose to No Lynch during the day as well, and any votes towards a dead user (if he or she has been godkilled) will be nullified. A tie in the vote will cause both users to be lynched.

10. You may target dead users with your abilities. Not much is likely to happen though.

11. Priorities are set and will be kept secret. Don't even ask about them.

12. There are items in this game. You may hold four items at one time, unless otherwise specified by your Role PM. Note that at night, you may pass items to any number of users by sending a PM titled “Night X-Passing <item1>, <item2>, <item3>, and <item4> to users <1>, <2>, <3>, and <4>.” Essentially, you may pass any and all items you possess to any users you desire, but that will count as your night action that night. You may not pass items during the day.

13. Rodan and THE_IRON_KENYAN MUST be informed of any IRC channels or spreadsheets/whatever else you create for this game. My e-mail is mabw95@yahoo.com, for spreadsheet purposes.

14. IRC is compulsory
15. If you have any questions about the game, you can find Rodan either on the forums via PM, or on #fluodome, #moo, or #warau on IRC under the nick “Rodan”. or "THE_IRON_KENYAN"

16. Send all PMs to Rodan. and THE_IRON_KENYAN, and if you decide not to use an ability on a given night/day, don't forget to PM us "Night/Day X - Idling" to make it much easier for us. Repeating, send the PMs to BOTH of us, sending to only one host may result in your ability failing.

17. You HAVE to be active, if you are caught inactive you will be sent a warning PM. If you keep being inactive, you will be subbed out without hesitation, please don't make us do this. :(

18. If a role PM and the rules clash in something, the role PM takes precedence.

19. This game will probably not play out like most other mafia games, and contains some experimental concepts which may or may not work out as I intended them to. Either way, expect the unexpected.

20. Please talk to me during the game, it will make for a better postgame.

21. Inspection results are not 100% infallible. Remember that if you get into the game.

22. there is no rule 22

23. Conversions are possible. Do not trust someone just because they were clean three nights ago.

24. If you are willing to be a sub for the game in case you do not get selected, you may mention that in your signup post.

Active Player list:
ABT620
Altair
askaninjask
Blue_Tornado
Da Letter El
Darkamber8828
Dubulous
Eo
FinnRagetti
Game Freak201
HD
Itchni
Kannon
Kharozz
macle
Nook
polelover44
RaRe555
reyscarface
shade
UncleSam
Veedrock
Yeti

Unactive player list:

RODAN

Banned deucer.
Dear User,

You are MVP,

BALLIN, You are one of the most charismatic and amazing superstars to ever enter a ring, but it wasn't always like that. You actually spent 10 years in prison
Also, you are the highest payed wrestler in the history of the wwe, this is a major accomplishment, but still you can't change the past.....

You have learned how to steal from your past ways so every night you can pm TIK or Rodan. with "night x - stealing from <user>"

In each post you must say BALLIN or else you will be godkilled

You are allied with the Faces, you win if the Faces win

Dear User,

You are Heidenreich

The most insane man ever to step foot inside the squared circle, you have an incredible knack for scaring people shitless, you also like to write poems ^___^
You are also well known for the reformation of the road warriors, teaming with animal to capture the tag titles!

Because of your incredible passion for poems you can PM Rodan. or TIK with "Night x - This is my poem: message" you will have this announcement posted for the whole world to see

You must word each post like a haiku failure to do so will result in a godkilll

You are aligned with the Heels, you win if the Heels win.
some example pms

ALSO IN THIS GAME

ITEMS = VOTES

THE MORE ITEMS THE MORE VOTES YOU HAVE

NO ITEM = NO VOTE

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sweet, it's like Christmas in July(June)!

Btw, I will be using my phone this whole game so please keep this in mind people. Also, I will only be available on #moo under the nick UnclePhone.

Good luck all!

This.............will be..................fun
I ................am ready............to kick..............some ass
who.............is......................with me?

Wait.......................Items=votes???
this................is........................interesting

I must divulge some information that the rest of you guys may find pertinent. Remember that a lynch vote may count as nothing, or it could count as 16, so bandwagoning may not be the best action. Be cautious of your decisions and don't act too quickly.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
ok im gonna say this right away

There are some people that are just pming me or rodan as opposed to both Rodan and I, and I just thought id make it clear that

YOUR NIGHT ACTION WONT COUNT UNLESS YOU PM BOTH RODAN AND I

It makes it easier to keep track of who all sent in their pms which makes the updates go along faster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)