[Experimental] WWE Mafia - The Kiss my ass Club wins!

I have confirmed that Dubulous is indeed a killer. I had macle target me for just in case. I'm not exactly sure if Dubulous' kills are limited to a number of times or not, but I think we should lynch him for just in case. Oh yeah, I must preach that our martyr sure has a luscious body.

Lynch Dubulous

Whoa, wait, what the hell? Why was I subbed into this game? Not only did I not even sign up for this game, I haven't even talked to anyone about this game in any way. If you're that desperate for a sub, can you at least ASK first?

LOOKS LIKE THAT UNDERSCORE WAS MY DOWNFALL THIS TIME!!! HAHAHA!!! OH WELL, IT WILL ALL END UP OK IN THE END.
Don't worry Dubulous, it's to be expected of an idiot who can only type in all caps and declares his targets.

Oh yeah, I'll preach that any Heel that's voting for me - unless you're moling the Faces - is a complete idiot. Dubulous is probably a more dangerous threat; though, I may change my vote to UncleSam if I learn that Dubulous can't kill anymore.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
IF IT WAS ME IN THE GAME, I'D THINK THAT THE PERSON WHO THINKS THAT A PERSON'S ACTUAL ROLE IS TO ANNOUNCE THEIR ACTION IN THE MAIN THREAD IS THE IDIOT, BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THAT ANYONE PLAYING COULD POSSIBLY BE THAT STUPID!!! EVERYONE ON SMOGON IS VERY VERY INTELLIGENT!!! BUT FOR THAT LITTLE PERSONAL JAB (LOW BLOW MAN, LOW BLOW) I'M GONNA GO AHEAD AND LYNCH YOU. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT, GAME FREAK201.

IF IT WAS ME IN THE GAME, I'D THINK THAT THE PERSON WHO THINKS THAT A PERSON'S ACTUAL ROLE IS TO ANNOUNCE THEIR ACTION IN THE MAIN THREAD IS THE IDIOT, BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THAT ANYONE PLAYING COULD POSSIBLY BE THAT STUPID!!! EVERYONE ON SMOGON IS VERY VERY INTELLIGENT!!! BUT FOR THAT LITTLE PERSONAL JAB (LOW BLOW MAN, LOW BLOW) I'M GONNA GO AHEAD AND LYNCH YOU. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT, GAME FREAK201.
I guess you really are an idiot if you couldn't notice I was joking, and being a Smogonite doesn't ensure you're smart. I would mention Trou, but those guys aren't Smogonites for the most part. So instead, just take a visit to this link.

Now I'm going to preach that idiots are all around us and will eventually kill us all.

KINDLY SUCK MY LARGE BLACK DICK.
Oh Noes. There's a black person in this mafia. I repeat, there's a black person in this mafia.

Now I'll have to preach that because you're black, you have to be lynched. Even those Christmas cunts will have to lynch you. Frankly, you should have known better than to have said you're black.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
Game Over!

Majority

Dear Gamefreak201,

You are CM Punk.

You are a very angry individual, and are desperate to get everyone to join the Straight-Edge Society.
You have decided to ally yourself with the heels, because you know the group mentality.

Since you always have followers, they will help with the lynch, essentially doubling it.
you also have stronger willpower than the other wrestlers, this may come in handy someday

In every post you make, you have to preach a message, no matter how stupid. If you don't you will be godkilled

You are holding the Tag Team championship, This is good because anyone without a belt is worthless, right?

You are aligned with the heels ,you win if the Heels win
Since there are 9 items in this game that can vote, it only takes 5 to get to majority.

Aura Guardian: 1 vote on gamefreak

shade: 1 vote on gamefreak

Dubulous: 1 vote on gamefreak

askaninjask: 2 votes on gamefreak

and now for our winner....

Dear askaninjask,

You are Mr McMahon

The Big Cheese, the head honcho, the multi-billionaire wrestling titan owner of the WWE. You are the greediest man alive; willing to do anything just to get what you want. With a fierce temper at hand and a broom up your ass, you decide to ravage the WWE and take whatever already isn't yours.

Because of your status in the WWE, you are able to recruit members to the Vince McMahon Kiss my ass club. At night, you may PM a host with "Night X- make <user> kiss your ass." <user> will be recruited by the end of the night. If you die, all your recruits die with you.

As a man of money, you arent afraid of using bribery to get what you want. On odd nights, you may PM a host with "Night X- bribe <user> to forfeit the match." <user> will forfeit his or her match that night effectively canceling his or her night action.

Also, you are so greedy that if anyone holding a title dies, you will steal it from them.

Because you are the head honcho, every post you make must begin with *Strut down to the arena* or be godkilled

You are holding the corporate championship, because without it you would be nothing, right?

(and a belt gained from altairs death, regardless of what rodan may have told him)

You are holding the Hardcore championship, This is good because anyone without a belt is worthless, right?

You are aligned with The Kiss my ass Club. You win if The Kiss my ass Club gains at least 4 other championship belts.
and with gamefreaks death, the kiss my ass club finally gained the last belt they needed

Congratulations to askaninjask, Eo, Dubulous, and Veedrock (The kiss my ass club) for winning WWE mafia!

I know this game probably wasnt the most balanced, and it may have been downright broken, but I hope everyone had fun.

I knew that win condition was broken but after being recruited I thought it was a fake condition...even more broken now!

I still stand by the fact that I shouldn't have died. Rule 9...

MANIACS RULE!
Fuk dubulous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)