[Expert] 1v1, No items, Final Destination (Allstars Mafia) - Game Over

Outlaw is an idling fucker
I already used my day ability today.

Here you guys go, maybe you can discern who these people are.

DLE -

Night 0 - Holla at gmax
Night 0 - Fly Around Altair
Night 0 - Negatively Charge Outlaw
Night 0 - Idle
Night 0 - Fly Around gmax
Night 0 - Drink Water From Elephant Dung
Night 0 - Infect Altair
Night 0 - BCC'ing blue_light in my actual night action and pissing off Outlaw
Night 0 - Culling Blade Yeti
Night 0 - Plant Mines Around Outlaw
Night 0 - Spectral Dagger FinnRagetti
Night 0 - Toss Thorns at Outlaw
Night 0 - Ok, I'm done
Night 0 - Take evan's items and place them at Da Letter El's house
Night 0 - Soul Steal Fishin
Night 0 - Spectral Dagger dak
Night 0 - Eyes' in Da Letter El's house
Night 0 - Metamorphosis
Night 0 - Steal from Mekkah
Night 0 - Transform
Night 0 - Recruit Fishin and Seven Deadly Sins
Night 0 - Steal from Bass
Night 0 - Infect Da Letter El
Night 0 - Recruit Altair and askaninjask
Night 0 - Recruit jumpluff and Eo Ut Mortus
Night 0 - Negatively Charge Da Letter El
Night 0 - Prepare Clone for Da Letter El
Night 0 - Spy on Mekkah
Night 0 - Tranquilize askaninjask

Eo -

Night 0 - Stake Out gmax
Night 0 - Recruit Mekkah
Night 0 - Engage in sexual intercourse with DaLetterEl
Night 0 - Idle
Night 0 - Recruit askaninjask, Send Jackbots to Destroy Outlaw

Lightwolf -

Night 0 - Spectral Dagger at Outlaw
Night 0 - Stake Out Veedrock
Night 0 - Yu Mo Gwai Gui Fai Di Zao on shade
Night 0 - Point Wand at Altair
Night 0 - Stalking Bass
Night 0 - Now You See Me Now You Don't jumpluff
Night 0 - Throwing Stifling Dagger at Jimbo
Night 0 - X Marks the Spot Thorns
Night 0 - Protect jumpluff with a Shield
Night 0 - Initiating Combat with Dubulous
Night 0 - Prepare Clone for moot
Night X - Steal from billymills
Night 0 - Checking Kannon
Night 0 - Beat the Shit Out of Kannon
Night 0 - Sanity's Eclipse Da Letter El
Night 0 - Initiate Trial on Thorns
Night 0 - Throw Stifling Dagger at shade
Night 0 - Get Demons to Subdue Bass
Night 0 - Drink Water From Elephant Dung
Night 0 - Fire Grenades around matamato
Night 0 - Yu Mo Gwai Gui Fai Di Zao on Dubulous
Night 0 - Imprison evan
Night 0 - Pull Up Files On moot
Night 0 - Snap photos of Yeti
Night 0 - Wander Around matamato
Night 0 - Check Fishin
Night 0 - X Marks the Spot Kannon
Night 0 - Mana Burn Mekkah
Night 0 - Teach Altair how to swim
Night 0 - Steal from jumpluff
Night 0 - Illusory Orb Jimbo
Night 0 - Force Outlaw to vote Outlaw
Night 0 - Initiate hand-to-hand combat with GTS
Night 0 - Phantom Strike Finnragetti

shade -

n0 - recruit outlaw
n0 - digitalise dak
n0 - My Mission is Death, FinnRagetti, evan, jackal

Thorns -

Night 0 - Assimilate jumpluff
Night 0 - Uncle Sam wants Seven Deadly Sins
Night 0 - Change Fly Around jumpluff
Night 0 - Download jumpluff
Night 0 - Neuralyze Outlaw
Night 0 - Plate Jackal
Night 0 - Plant Mines Around reyscarface
Night 0 - Freeze macle
Night 0 - Fly Around Gmax
Night 0 - Absorb Kannon
Night 0 - Cuppa joe for the road, dak?

Veedrock -

Night 0 - Pull Up Files On Yeti
Night 0 - Frostbite Dubulous
Night 0 - Initiate Trial
Night 0 - Stalk gmax
Night 0 - Take macle's items and place them at Mekkah's house
Night 0 - Liquidate Outlaw
Night 0 - Maim Lightwolf's Head
Point Wand at Jackal
Night 0 - X Marks the Spot matamato
Night 0 – Track jumpluff
Night 0 - Teleport Kannon towards Da Letter El
Night 0 - Freeze Seven Deadly Sins
Night 0 - Clone askaninjask
Night 0 - Tranquilize reyscarface

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm not playing, but I personally found Outlaw's post extremely hilarious.

GERMANY
UBER
ALLES
editiss: jumpluff i know it was you XD

After only talking for 17 hours you all decided that Outlaw is the most hated person of the game. After that night, you were all not amused and promptly lynched him. As you all prepared to hang him, he screamed out "I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH". However, it had already lost its flair and nothing could save him from his impending doom.
Outlaw was:
Dear Outlaw,
You are Dave Chappelle.

Perhaps one the funniest black comedians of all time, your movies such as "Half Baked" and your skit show "The Chappelle Show" has skyrocketed you into fame. That is of course until you gave up a 55 million dollar contract and decided to forgo a third season of "The Chappelle Show". Hiding from the media and your naysayers, you decided to have your vacation at Miami. What a big mistake that was, instead of relaxing you are stuck in the middle of a city in flames breathing air that would not be breathable with out some serious purification. However, you have decided to help the Village People in their effort to save Miami.

You can not do much in terms of physical actions, but you do have a (in)famous skit that you can always fall back on. Once in the game during the day or the night you may proclaim in the thread "I'm Rick James Bitch!", if you do that you may send a pm to me stating "Day/Night X - Screw the Rules (Modified Rule)". In your pm under "Modified Rule" you must state 1 rule from rules list and have it modified to suit your needs. That rule will be changed for that day or night that you posted "I'm Rick James Bitch!", the new modified rule will be posted in the thread alerting everyone of its change. Certain rules cannot be modified or can only be modified to a degree, so you should consult me beforehand on what rule you want to change and how you want to change it before activating it.

During the night if your faction has a kill available, you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Make User Laugh To Death'. That night you will tell your target the king of all racist jokes and upon hearing it they will die from laughter. This kill will fail if anyone else in your faction attempts a kill that night.

You are a mercenary. You are win if you are the last man standing.
With a freelancer dying on Day 1 (Usain Bolt?), you all return to your homes.

It is now Night 1, Night 1 will end in 48 hours or if I receive all night actions (unlikely).

The second night ends and you find that no one has died! You all start to convene to begin the second lynch when Da Letter El clutches his heart and collapses to the ground. Mekkah checks him, and finds that he has no pulse, he has died from a sudden heart attack!

Da Letter El was:
Dear DaLetterEl,
You are Lex Luthor.

The mastermind of the Alien Swine Flu Outbreak and the partner of Sarah Kerrigan, you are the archnemesis of Superman. You came to Miami to test your new virus, a much deadlier version of the Swine Flu (A mix of Ebola, AIDS, the H1N1 Virus, Sarah Kerrigan's spit, viral nanobots, and the Common Cold). Along with your partner, Sarah Kerrigan, you were going to use the Alien Swine Flu to infect billions and use them as cultures for your own Broodling Army of Death. However, with the death of Sarah Kerrigan, your plan has changed. Instead of the army of broodlings you have decided to use your samples of Alien Swine Flu to infect the remaining people in Miami to see if it is worth using in a chemical bio-weapon. You also know that your archnemesis Superman is in town, but you have already dealt with him by duct taping a large amount of Kryptonite to his forehead.

To spread the Alien Swine Flu you will douse your victim with a canister of the nasty disease. To do this, every other night you can send a pm to blue_light during the night stating "Night X - Infect User". That night you will throw a canister of the Alien Swine Flu into their house and infect your target. Once your target is infected anyone that comes in contact with that person will become a carrier of the Swine Flu. The act of targeting, being targeted, giving items, receiving items will all result in the Alien Swine Flu being passed on. Every fourth person to be infected with the Alien Swine Flu will die in two days after infection, there is a cure out there for the Alien Swine Flu, but it can only stop its effects not its spread. The other side effect of the Alien Swine Flu is constant coughing. If a carrier of the Alien Swine Flu posts in the thread, they must post :cough: :cough: in the beginning, middle, and end of their post or they will be unable to do anything during the night due to a massive fit of coughing.

You cannot join any other factions.

You win if if at the end of game all players alive have been infected with the Alien Swine Flu (You do not have to be alive to win).
Noticing that he was not a harmless neutral you all being talking again like no one of importance dying. After slathering your hands with 2 bottles of purell, the game continues.

It is now Day 2, Day 2 will end in 48 hours or 24 hours after the first lynch vote is cast.

Important: Items are not revealed upon death

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)