[Expert] 1v1, No items, Final Destination (Allstars Mafia) - Game Over

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:cough: lol :cough: "us" in DAMN a viva game with this freelancers, and 4was teams :cough: Who my exactly does "us"1k refer to moot? -.- The Family?:cough:

Night 3

You guys surround moot and viciously begin to beat him, he bares his fangs and threatens to bite you guys but you bind him with silver and pull out his fangs with pliers. After chopping off his head and putting a stake through his heart, you burn the rest of his body and pray to your gods he is dead.

moot was:
Dear moot,
You are Dracula Vlad Tepes,

After finally vanquishing the last Belmont, you have decided that it is time to start your conquest of the entire world. However, with all these powerful individuals in the J-Force, the Dark Hand, and Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of you have decided you must wipe them out yourself before you can accomplish your goals of world domination. With all the most powerful individuals in the world dead and the talismans at your disposal, no one can stop you (not even Van Helsing).

As a vampire you have the ability to absorb the life force of others. During the night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Suck User's Blood'. That night you will consume their life essence leaving them weak for the night and the following day. In addition to being hooked your target will also lose any voting power they have the next day which is instead added onto yours.

Being the original vampire, you have the ability to share your dark gift. Twice every three nights you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Turn User'. If your target is not already allied with another faction you will successfully recruit him/her into the Family. In addition to being a part of the family, they will gain the ability to sap the strength of others just like you.

You have in your possession the Rooster Talisman. The power of the Rooster Talisman allows you to levitate objects and even yourself. With these levitation powers you may send a pm during the day to blue_light stating 'Day X - Levitate Vote Ballot: Vote User'. If you use this ability you will secretly change your vote to a new user by switching your old vote with a new one using your powers of levitation. This will make your vote in the thread, void.

Due to your dark powers and near invulnerability in the night, you will be immune to one action every night with kills having priority over all other abilities.

You are allied with the Family. You win if The Family wins.
The Family has been eliminated, first to be voted off Miami.

Reyscarface is back too.

It is now Night 3, Night 3 will end in 48 hours or until all pms are sent in.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
id like to apologize to my teammates/potential teammates/lonelyness for my performance in this game as i did not give it the proper attention it deserved, but good luck I have faith ;)

:cough:

Day 4

You all awaken to find a bloodbath in the streets of miami. Blood smeared all along the streets, crushed cars, smashed street lamps, and larges holes in skyscrapers. A mysterious voice booms out: HAT TRICK! 3 corpses are gathered from all over Miami and dumped in the middle of the Miami Courthouse. All three were affiliated with the S2 Games Conglomerate.

The first of the dead was Shade, his identity [S2]Maliken, with his head severed from his body:
Dear shade,

You are S2 Games, the Opportunist.

You are the game company that was given permission by Ice Frog to make a clone of the game DotA using the Savage 2 engine, called Heroes of Newerth. While having a vastly superior interface, you know that in order for your game to be successful you must develop a large enough fanbase similar to that of DotA's. In order to achieve a large enough fanbase you have decided to join the fight of the DotA heroes in order to ruin DotA and in turn steal players from the DotA community to the soon to be released Heroes Of Newerth community.

On Night 0, you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - My Mission is Death, User 1, User 2, User 3'. During that night you will send a scout to find out the character name of User 1, the abilities and items of User 2, and the alliance of User 3. User 1, User 2, and User 3 may not be the same person.

Using that same scout, you will be able to plant Electric Eyes. Every other day/night cycle you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Day/Night X - Electric Eye User". That night you will send your scout who will plant an Electric Eye at your target's location. While the Eye does not have a lot of sight, it will be able to tell you who targeted that person during the night until the eye is destroyed. Your target will be notified that the eye is near them and will have ability to destroy the eye at any time. Furthermore, at any time you may detonate Electric Eyes by stating 'Day/Night X - Detonate Electric Eye at User'. If there was an electric eye at your target's location it will detonate causing your target to be silenced for that day or hooked for that night. This hook will not stop recruitment.

Using a powerful prototype machine, you have the ability to take things from the real world and digitalize them into data. By doing this you can take willing recruits and turn them into assets for the S2 Games Conglomerate. Twice every three nights you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Digitalize User'. If your target is not already allied with another faction you will successfully recruit him/her into the S2 Games Conglomerate.

During the night if your faction has a kill available, you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Corrupt User's Data'. That night you will send a virus that will completely erase that person's history and existence. Posts of that player and that person's name from the player's list will be eradicated, effectively removing them from the game. This kill will fail if anyone else in your faction attempts a kill that night.

You are allied with the S2 Games Conglomerate. You win if the S2 Games Conglomerate win.

The 2nd body belonged to Fishin, from the blood streaming out of his ears and eyes and the mercury leaking from his nose, he was clearly poisoned to death.
Fishin was:
Dear Fishin,
You are Puck, the Faerie Dragon.

My name is Puck and I am here to fuck. As the faerie dragon you are a beast aoe nuker/ganker and completely devastating in the right hands. With your unique Illusory orb, powerful aoe silence with Waning Rift, and unique ensnare ult you are a staple in area of effect line ups. You have allied yourself with the Gankers after being featured in quite a few 60+ minute DotA matches, disgusted at what DotA has become you shall light up all who oppose you.

Your Illusory Orb is a one of a kind of ability that has many uses. In this game, you will be using your Illusory Orb to scout things out by sending a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Illusory Orb User'. That night you will throw an orb of light your target which will allow you acquire the person's role pm.

You may also use your Waning Rift ability by sending a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Waning Rift User'. This will cause your target to be silenced. You may use this ability once every 2 nights.

One time in the game you may activate your ult, Dream Coil by sending a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Dream Coil User'. That night you will cast your Dream Orb in that User's front porch and bind him/her along with all that he/she targeted and the people that targeted him/her that night besides Gankers with volatile strands of magic. The next night all people will be afflicted by the Dream Orb will be forced to re-target their targets from the previous night or they will break the coil connecting them to the Dream Orb causing them to be stunned for the next night and acquire a nuke charge.

During the night if your faction has a kill available, you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Show User The Lght'. That night you will use your powers of the ethereal to overload your target's optical sensors that their processes overload, frying their mind. This kill will fail if anyone else in your faction attempts a kill that night.

You are allied with the S2 Games Conglomerate. You win if the S2 Games Conglomerate win.

The last of the bodies was that of daquiri, the horrors inflicted upon him are so evil and vile that they are unspeakable.
daquiri was:
Dear dak,
You are Usopp.

Yeah, you are that one dude from One Piece who later on becomes Sogeking. I have only watched like 10 episodes of One Piece, but you will do nicely for the purposes of this game. So apparently you are like some kind of sniper that uses a slingshot (why would you ever bring a slingshot to a gun fight?). To make continuity work, we will just say you fell into a whirlpool and you got magically placed on the East Coast of the United States. While talking up some young girls, you were infected when an infected bird crapped on your eye. Now you will use your abilities to aid the Infected in their quest to maintain control over the Badlands.

Since you're rather hopeless, I will give you a powerful one-time ability, but you'll have to earn it. If you can get over half of the people in the game to post PIRATES! in the biggest font possible during the course of one day, something magical will happen during the night. Just make sure you use this ability early on in the game or it might not work too well (hint hint).

During the night if your faction has a kill available, you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Snipe User'. That night you will use your dad's rifle to shoot your target's head through and through. This kill will fail if anyone else in your faction attempts a kill that night.

With almost the entire annihilation of the S2 Games Conglomerate, you all decide to begin the Day 4 proceedings. Would a genocide be in order?

It is now Day 4, Day 4 will end in 48 hours or 24 hours after the first lynch vote is cast.

PMs will be sent out in about an hour.

What exactly is the benefit to factional genocide? I lost my entire team last night, I clearly have no hope of victory. I've not inherited any powers, and I'm certainly not as powerful as the family was, so lynching me is disposing of a potential asset.

I'll lose now or later, nothing that I'm capable of will prevent that, but I do have abilities that can be of value to whoever's willing to work with me. Pretty sure I can't talk my way out of a 3-way faction collaboration but regardless here's to trying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)