[Expert] Card Game Mafia Game Over!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Phantasia has been subbed in for Laundry

All decks have been made, and character cards and first hands are going out.

They are still going out, I'll note when they are finished.

As stated in the rules, do not show anyone your picture until Turn 2. And if you are gonna need a fake card, talk to me sooner rather than later (I need to make it).

It is now Turn 1. The turn ends in 48 hours.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
PMs are all out. If anyone didn't get a PM, pm me.

IF ANYONE DIDN'T GET AN ENERGY CARD, you got one. Just trust me, consider it in your hand.

On that note, everyone got one more card than they thought they should have. Well they thought right, but in the process of shuffling decks I did alot of math and realized that some people would be lucky to get through a sixth of their deck as was. As such, hand sizes have not been increased, however, every turn you will draw an energy card regardless of how many cards you have. This is why everyone has an extra card. Your hand size is the actions, attacks, and items. The energy is extra.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
I wanted there to be a point. The option at the end of the day was "Feel like our internet cards have some physical value" or "Make sure people get to use any given action more than once, if at all". I went with the later. Sorry.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just seems to me like maybe there would be the fewest complaints if we had just run with a "you put it in, I RNG it, if you get a bad draw sucks for you" policy because then people would blame luck not the game.

That being said, it is your game and it has already been done.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
I repeat, if anyone somehow didn't get an Energy, just consider yourself as having gotten one. Everyone got the right cards, and at the end of their PM everyone had AND an Energy Card, like that.

And remember, anyone can discard any number of cards in their hand, which will allow them to draw more different cards next turn.

Also remember, there is a lynch today. It starts at 1 damage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)