[Expert] Card Game Mafia Game Over!

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
youve already got the most votes pal, no point voting anyone else. anyway, if you choose to ally with the guy who votes me, youve chosen to ally against me anyway.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Everyone huddles around danmantincan and throws a noose over the nearest tree. They hang him, however his neck doesn't snap and he manages to escape the rope, hurt but not dead. No one seems interested in finishing the job however, and instead seemed to think that they should attack Exarius, who wasn't paying much attention anyway. They kick over his cardboard box and beat him to death, revealing his Character Card.

No good dead goes unpunished, and so when Crux boosted someone else's attack they turned around and tried to stab him a million times. Captain Falcon also showed up to help finish the job, but the white wolf had already ascended to the heavens, bored with the conflict, leaving only Character Card behind.

zorbees is protected from all attack damage this turn.

Also, Aura Guardian is effectively dead this turn. Do not contact him in way game related.

"lynch quagsires"
It is now Turn 5. The lynch does 4 damage, except after boosting effects. The turn ends in 48 hours.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Everyone gathers to lynch Yeti, a boy riding a horse. She tries to defend herself, but no one understands her made-up language so she is handed a keyblade and forced to commit seppuku. She gives away her Character Card as her final words.

Next, apparently people figured out who was running around mind crushing folks. It was the boy with fabulous hair, Lightwolf. He played a good game, but was sadly set on fire to death. Before dying, he attempted to play one last card.

Wait no wrong one, this card.

zorbees is protected from all attack damage this turn.

Mekkah is trapped in the shadow realm this turn, effectively making him dead. He cannot post in the thread, pm other players regarding the game, or participate in the IRC (which he's never in anyway). Do not talk to him until the next turn.

lynch fangren
It is now Turn 6. The lynch does 4 damage, except when altered through card effects. The turn ends in 48 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)