[Expert] Card Game Mafia Game Over!

Frankly I'm not interested in lynching either of these individuals. If we want to (openly) avoid causing a chain reaction, which seems to be a popular choice among smarter players, SEGA is probably the best be for a lynch. This wasn't opposed on #bridge so I'm going to cast the first stone for the name put forward.

No Lynch.

Nothing personal; I'm trying to maintain some form of balance here, and the lynch is the only factor I have any kind of control of.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also speaking of Spartans, one of them is engaged in a life and death struggle with his mortal enemy Zeus. In the greatest of ironies, shade gets godkilled for posting more than he was told to.

Veedrock was the first to find the body, but as a mute told no one and just walked away, having won the game. The Hylian patented the Master System, which had an outrageous price tag but an ingenious ad campaign encouraging the youth to break into people's houses and steal their money in order to pay for it.

But no one cares about that, so everyone gathers around a Japanese teenager, seems he has been asking too many questions. "Save me Kefka!" lambasto yells out, but Kefka was all "Nah bro" and so lambasto failed his quicktime event and was lynched.

Jeez, young boys are dying left and right in this game. I should have made the Origami Killer a character. Anyway, there's pokemon trainer named billymills, he went to the beach to try and catch a Krabby and Lanturn, but they weren't Pokemon at all, but instead a dolphin riding a giant enemy crab driving a taxi. billymills was crushed to death.

Suddenly, Aura Guardian swoops down on his Arwing to stop this dolphin menace, but the ghost of sparta (get it ghost, because he's dead?) is called in one last time right on top of the ship, crashing it into the ocean.

"Well it looks like my work here is done" Amelia, the dolphin said. Amelia went on to make a fitting console, the Nintendo Dolphin. What?

Up next comes the grisly death of a sexy female Tomb Raider, UncleSam. He had many allies, but when he was cornered by his enemies he was all "FUCK THIS, THIS IS FUCKING STUPID, THIS IS BULLSHIT" so everyone kinda just wanted him dead in the end.

And last but not least, people must fucking hate mice in jetpacks because Fangren lost with a whopping -13 HP. Better luck next time!

And with that, the anti-Konami alliance wins! We start with a thieving raccoon, Goldenknight. "Yes, I came up with these designs myself" he said, unveiling his new console. "I call it the Playstation 4". Hey wait, oh you thieving raccoon, you stole those plans didn't you? What a rascal.

Next was the plumber, nook. There was so much anticipation for his console, and he gave the world the Nintendo Revolution. Sure, some said it was the Wii with a different name, but as far as nook is concerned if it ain't broke don't fix it.

The artificial man was up next, and so imperfectluck revealed his console. "You all said it was just a conspiracy theory, but you were wrong. The Apple iGame does exist, the US government just covered it up to prevent its powerful microchips from falling into the hands of terrorists." Fascinating.

Finally, people actually had to wake up the pirate zorbees, who had fallen asleep. "What, console?" he muttered, "Just make some sort of Super Emulator so people can play any game they want, if they know where to find the roms or isos."

"vote fangren"
Congratulations Veedrock, Amelia, nook, imperfectluck, zorbees, and Goldenknight for winning Card Game Mafia.

Two Segas have won. If you need Sega dead, you better kill the rest before they win too.

It is now Turn 8. The lynch does 4 damage unless altered. The deadline is in 48 hours.

For those unaware, my ability is still in effect. If you were working with somebody that died/won or vice-versa, I can act as a medium for communication.

And fuck Nachos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)