[Expert Game] Free Wins For All Mafia - Game Over! Mekkah wins everyone is lose YEAAA

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The Life of the town keeps flowing through the night, but tonight seems like an especially busy night for the people of the town. With several deaths already, the sanity of the town seems to be dwindling. However, as always, they are all focused on their goals. And they all plan on achieving them too, sanity be damned. As the night goes on, a man could be seen starting to gear up for his job for tonight...

"Damn, this job. They don't pay me nearly enough... And I'm supposed to guard him!? What a joke..."

"Why hello there Bass."

"Gah, don't startle me like that... Wait, who are you, I can't recognize you in the dark like this..."

"Don't you worry your little head about that, you won't be around for much longer anyway."

"Oh yeah, just try it. I'm more suited to defend myself against thugs li-GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHHAAA!!!"

With a quick and merciless strike, the mysterious man killed Bass instantly.

"Well, that does it for tonight's job. Gotta head back to the bo-hm?"

He glances up towards the sky and sees a brightly flashing light fly across the sky.

"Hehe, seems like he was right after all..."

--

"GO-GOOD MORNING, AND WELCOME TO THE TOWN NEWS! Our top story for the morning! Police have found yet another corpse in town today. This time the victim was a much more physically capable man, Bass! He was a somewhat famous person in town, known for protecting rich and famous people, including the town's very own Mayor! Police found a bit more info about this man inside his home..."

CyzirVisheen said:
Dear Bass,
You are a Bodyguard

As a professional bodyguard, you've protected many people in this town during your career. This includes a certain superstar, a millionaire, and even the mayor. Even during this chaos, you plan on doing your job. After all, you still need to make a living, and people need protecting, now more than ever.

Once a night you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with "Night X - Protecting <USER>." You will protect that player from most night actions, including kills. You cannot protect yourself, because you can't earn any money protecting yourself. You will be notified if you successfully protect a player.
"Uhh... It looks like Bass snipped this part out of his own documents. Maybe there's a bit more info on this thing..."

"Well, guess not! With the death of a very important person, this town's very safety may be in jeopardy. Who else can save us from the increasing threats tha-HEY DON'T TURN THA-"

"Pardon my co-anchor, he's under quite a bit of stress and..."

"I AM NOT GOING CRAZY! LET ME SPEAK!"

"You are going to go on a mandatory vacation starting immediately! Now leave the news station!"

"NO WAIT!"

"Now then, as security drags my co-anchor out of the news station, I shall handle the rest of this broadcast. It seems that police are still questioning daquiri, but he seems less than cooperative. He hasn't spoken a word during the night, but that may just be because of his profession. The mayor is expected to make a decision today whether to have him executed or freed, and a fair amount of the townspeople are ready to revolt against him if they do not free him..."

"Ah, finally today, it seems that paranormal sightings are still frequent in the town. There have been reports of MORE vampires infiltrating the town this evening. With the death of Thorns the Vampire Hunter, if these reports are true, will the town be able to survive with them as well as the threat of The Mad Bomber? And what of these alien sightings as well...? It seems that paranoia is gripping the town as the casualty count rises, but we trust in The Mayor to guide us through these difficult times."

"This is The Town News, and we hope to see you at City Hall for today's 'lynch'"

--

"Goddamn it, they can't do this to me! There's something very fishy going on in this town, and I'm going to uncover it! After all, they haven't reported on Earthworm's disappearance... That's more than a little suspicious, if you ask me... CAMERAMAN! We have work to do!"

"Right, right..."

--

*ahem, excuse the delay*
IT IS NOW DAY 3. THE DAY WILL END WHEN "MAJORITY" IS REACHED OR AT 22:00 PM GMT MONDAY!

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
I would just like to say that my I don't regret trolling you guys with my bookstore at all. It was much more fun than just isolating myself like most other bgs would do.

so i've received the detective novel that bass mentioned being stolen from him earlier in the thread. whoever is looking for this item should contact me so i can get this to its rightful owner!

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Suddenly, Da Letter El steps into City Hall with a solemn look on his face.

"I am not the man who I claim to be..."

The townspeople look in shock to see him tear his fake face off!

"My real name... is Altair!

--

(Altair has been subbed in for Da Letter El)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)