[Expert Game] Free Wins For All Mafia - Game Over! Mekkah wins everyone is lose YEAAA

Lynch shade

Rather than a bandwagon vote every day how about we take control of the game? rey's 'leadership' is going to create a conflict of win conditions for whoever is following him, and he is in the position to decide who wins and who loses. I won't stand up for this and neither should anybody here. It's free-for-all for a reason, and rey will sell you out eventually. Contact me on IRC if you want elaborated reasoning behind this vote in particular, but please vote shade.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
can someone explain me how the hell a random villager is a better target than the possible devil?

if veedrock is lynching shade its because HE maybe needs shade death, you other players following him are just being dumb, shade dead just troubles all of you in fact.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
"Good Evening and welcome to The Town News! Tonight we'll just recap what happened at City Hall earlier today. It ended in not an execution but a disappearance! Another citizen started a riot in City Hall and before police could quell the fury, Jumpluff had vanished! Police are searching for him and the kidnapper right now, and are asking for your help in finding him!"

"Finally tonight, immediately following the disappearance of Jumpluff, Earthworm was found in the middle of the town, looking kind of pale! Police will begin investigating what could cause the poor man to go pale like that all of a sudden, once the investigation on Jumpluff's disappearance concludes!"

"That's it for The Town News, and we hope you have a pleasant even-"

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!*

"Attention people of the town! You might recognize me as the co-anchor of The Town News! Tonight's report on the happenings of the City Hall lynch is a complete fabrication! Yes, Jumpluff disappeared, but he was NOT kidnapped! This is a lie by the government! Let me play a tape of some of the footage from today's 'lynch'..."

--

"G-good evening! Today I would like to suggest a lynch on Jumpluff! According to sources, he is not who he seems..."

"...really...?"

"If circumstances are indeed this way..."

"...lynch Jumpluff..."

"Execute Jumpluff!"

"EXECUTE JUMPLUFF!!!"

"HE HAS DECEIVED US FOR THE LAST TIME! WE MUST EXECUTE HIM IMMEDIATELY!"

"DIE!"

"DIE!!"

"DIE FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE TOWN!!!"

"Hold it! Townspeople, should we really be following reyscarface? We don't know if we can truly trust him yet... I say we lynch Shade! He's the real threat!"

"LYNCH JUMPLUFF!"

"LYNCH JUMPLUFF!"

"Hey, listen to m-"

"Now now, I don't think that'll be necessary. I'm just about finished with my work in this town anyway..."

"W-what do you mean Jumpluff?"

"Hehe, it has been fun, townspeople. But I guess it's about time I've introduced myself. I am... The Devil."

"What."

"Let me tell you a bit about myself..."

*ahem*

CyzirVisheen said:
Dear Jumpluff
You are a Devil

You are evil incarnate. You've dragged many a soul into the underworld before, but lately managing has been quite boring. So you challenged the Vampire to a game: whoever conquers this town, rife with chaos after the Mad Bomber's rampage, wins. And with your demonic abilities, you plan on winning.

Once every odd night, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with "Night X - Dragging <USER>'s soul into hell." You will open a rift into hell and your demons will drag your target there.
"I can't tell you EVERYTHING about myself now, can I? I think I'll wrap up things with this:"

You win if HAIL SATAN
"B-but why would you come out with this all of a sudden?"

"Why? Because I am anticipating the chaos today's 'lynch' should create. That, and I grow bored of this game... Oh but rest assured, my good 'friend', I WILL win in the end. Don't you worry your pretty little head about that..."

"POLICE! DETAIN THAT HORNED INDIVIDUAL IMMEDIATL-OH GOD! WHERE ARE ALL THESE FLAMES COMING FROM!?"

"Don't mind the fireworks, townspeople. They won't hurt. Much. Anyway, I'm heading back to Hell. I hope to see a few of you there in the coming days... Hehehehe... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!"

--

"DON'T BE DECEIVED BY THE GOVERNMENT! THEY ARE HIDING FAR MORE INFO FROM YOU THAN YOU REALIZE! VAMPIRES, THE DEVIL AND ALIENS!? THEY ALL EX-"

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!*

--

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3. DEADLINE IS 19:00 PM GMT WEDNESDAY! THE DEADLINE WILL BE 3 HOURS EARLY DUE TO WORK.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
Just an FYI, I'm not referring to the users as their actual gender during the updates, I'm referring to their role/character's gender. So expect to see this happen a few more times. Also Cmax > Gmax you all know this to be true.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
FUCK I GOTTA HEAD TO WORK I'LL UPDATE PROPERLY LATER.

CyzirVisheen said:
Dear Reyscarface
You are a Librarian

You manage the town's library. A bit unhinged, you prefer nice quiet environments, but ever since the massive explosion that occurred in the town, it has been nothing but loud. This has been affecting your sanity as of late. Regardless, you plan on doing your job no matter how chaotic it gets. And this includes getting back the library's books from the townspeople.

Because of your thirst for books, you rush to corpses to look for things they may have possessed. Then you'll gather up anything they hold, book or not. However, someone seems to beat you to the punch every time. As long as that player is alive, that person will get to the corpses first, and you'll be too afraid to approach.

Additionally, any items you possess will be stored in the library. As such, if you are ever targeted by a thief, they will not get anything from you.

Finally, you know there is a certain player in the game who likes to borrow books from everyone. He's a generally very nice person, but he disposes of any books he finishes reading. However, if he borrows any books from you, he will think twice before discarding them.

You win-
CyzirVisheen said:
Dear Dubulous
You are a $MILLIONAIRE$

You are the richest person in the town, and you fling around your cash like no one's business. You have an affinity for rare and exotic items, so much so that you've spent millions attaining your current collection. Since the chaos in this town started, your bank decided to close until the madness in the town is quelled. It shut you out of the majority of your funds, leaving you with only $1M to spend. Regardless, you plan on making use of that money in many ways, including getting rare items.

You currently have $1M in funds. You know better than to carry your money on you, so your loyal butler hangs on to it for you. As a result, if you are ever targeted by a thief you will not lose your money.

Additionally, you have many ways to use your money. Once a night, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with "Night X - Make a transaction." In the body, you may put one of the following three actions, and each action has its own effect and cost. The actions you may choose from in the night are:

Buy <USERS>'s items - $0.2M - You will give $200k to that user, and he will more than happily part with any items he is holding, including any mysterious boxes.

Hire <USER> to protect you - $0.3M - You will hire that user for $300k, and he will happily take any abilities targeted at you in your stead.

Bribe killer - $0.3M - You will stash $300K on you during the night. If anyone threatens to kill you during that night, you will pay them off with that money. If you are targeted by more than one person, the second kill will go through. If no one targets you that night, you will simply donate that money to a church, as a way to thank god for a peaceful night.

You have a seperate set of abilities to use in the day as well. Once a day, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with "Day X - Make a transaction." In the body you may put one of the following three actions, and each action has its own effect and cost. The actions you may choose from in the day are:

Bail <USER> out of jail - $0.7M - The targeted user must currently be in jail. You will spend $700k to bail that user out of jail. This will override the Innocent or Guilty verdict passed upon that user as well.

Bribe <USER1> to vote <USER2> - $0.1M - You will use $100k to bribe the first user to vote for the second user.

Buy stuff on E-Bay - $0.2M - You will spend $200k on the first thing that catches your eyes on the site from a certain salesman you usually buy items from.

Finally, you are able to discern the exact cost of gold. If you get your hands on any, you'll have even more money to spend.

You win if-
These two poor saps are dead. IT IS NOW DAY 4! THE DAY WILL END WHEN "MAJORITY" IS REACHED OR AT 22:00 PM GMT FRIDAY!

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
It has been about a week since the very first terrorist attack on the town by The Mad Bomber. It seems that this town has slowly been losing its peaceful demeanor and has started to descend into chaos. And the air is full of bloodlust, especially during the night. Most of the townspeople don't have the ability to act on it, but the ones who do will, and they will act on it with almost childlike glee...

"CAMERAMAN! Come on, we're almost there!"

"*huff huff* C-come on ma'am, don't you think we've done enough investigating for one night? I mean we do have a few leads now, but with the government on our asses now, we shouldn't be-"

"QUIET! We are not doing this for our own sake! We are doing it for the media's sake! Now come on, we've arrived at reyscarface's house! We need to ask her a few questions, including what her true identity is..."

"Uh hey, what's uh that approaching her home?"

A hideous form marches up to reyscarface's door, and tears it off immediately. This woke the poor lady up, and she approached the bizarre creature with a bit of contempt.

"What's going on here!? You're going to have to pay for that door y'know! I thought things couldn't get any worse after my poor library..."

"YoU mUsT bE rEyScArFaCe. My MaStEr SeNt Me To DeAl WiTh YoU. tHiS iS dEgRaDiNg, BeInG oRdErEd ArOuNd By A mErE hUmAn..."

"Wh-what are you...? This can't be real. There's no such things as demons! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK! KEEP AWAY FROM ME AND MY PRECIOUS BO-GYRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

"Urf, that... Should I really be filming this...?"

"Y-yes. A-again this is for the good of the me-OH GOD WHAT IS IT DOING!? I think I'm going to be sick..."

"R-right then..."

<several bonechilling minutes later>

"A-are you okay ma'am? You passed out for a moment there..."

"Urrrghh... That thing... Where did that thing go!?"

"Um, after it finished tearing reyscarface to bloody pieces, it literally vanished into thin air..."

"Oh for crying out loud! I assume you didn't film that either the-hey what's that paper there? Would you be a dear and grab it for me?"

"Do I really have to get close to that... mess?"

"YES! NOW GET IT!"

"Right right..."

The cameraman sets his camera down and sprints to what remains of reyscarface. He quickly grabs the piece of bloody paper and hurries back.

"Ugh, that smell is nauseous. Please don't make me do that again..."

"Quiet. Let's see what this has to say about reyscarface, if anything... Maybe we'll learn her true identity with this..."

"Right right."

CyzirVisheen said:
Dear Reyscarface
You are a Librarian

You manage the town's library. A bit unhinged, you prefer nice quiet environments, but ever since the massive explosion that occurred in the town, it has been nothing but loud. This has been affecting your sanity as of late. Regardless, you plan on doing your job no matter how chaotic it gets. And this includes getting back the library's books from the townspeople.

Because of your thirst for books, you rush to corpses to look for things they may have possessed. Then you'll gather up anything they hold, book or not. However, someone seems to beat you to the punch every time. As long as that player is alive, that person will get to the corpses first, and you'll be too afraid to approach.

Additionally, any items you possess will be stored in the library. As such, if you are ever targeted by a thief, they will not get anything from you.

Finally, you know there is a certain player in the game who likes to borrow books from everyone. He's a generally very nice person, but he disposes of any books he finishes reading. However, if he borrows any books from you, he will think twice before discarding them.

You win-
"I can't read any more of this... There's simply too much blood on it."

"Oh well, this answers one important question, but raises so many others..."

Suddenly, a bunch of government agents can be seen rushing towards LonelyNess' home.

"H-hey, let's get out of here before we're caught! I don't wanna go to jail..."

"No. Something's not right... Those uniforms... They look like anti explosive gear! Come on, let's follow them!"

"Geh, I could be at home resting in the comfort of my own bed. But instead..."

"LET'S GET GOING!"

"Right right..."

They quickly but stealthily follow the government agents to their destination. Suddenly, they see a large man in a black trenchcoat, looking over LonelyNess' home. He lights a cigarette in his mouth and starts scanning over everything with a mysterious device. He turns to the rest of the government agents and glares at them.

"MEN! I WANT YOU TO LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED! WE MUST FIND THAT BOMB IMMEDIATELY! IF YOU SEE ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS, LET ME KNOW ASAP!"

"YES SIR!"

"Huh, I guess the government has their bases covered after all. Cameraman... Film all of this very carefully!"

"Okay sure... But what exactly is going on...?"

"Basically, it seems the government is handling The Mad Bomber in its own way. And they sent the appropriate man for the job as well..."

Suddenly, LonelyNess emerges from his home, with what appears to be a large sum of cash in his hands.

"Aha, I guess you're here because of that item, right? Well unfortunately, I already sold it to someone."

"YOU WHAT!? THE GOVERNMENT NEVER TOLD ME I'D BE DEALING WITH HEADS AS THICK AS THIS GUY'S! Where is it now!? Who has it!?"

"Err, I dunno. All I know is that it was a rich dude. He gave me quite a bit of cash for it too. An absurd amount really. But how could anyone turn away that much cash."

"MEN! LET'S HEAD TO DUBULOUS' HOME BEFORE ITS TOO LA-"

*KABOOOOOOOOM!*
"W-what just happened!?"

"DAMN IT! I WAS TOO LATE! MEN, LET'S GET THERE IMMEDIATELY AND SEE IF THERE ARE ANY SURVIVORS!"

"...and that's our cue to follow suit, cameraman."

"Of course..."

Everybody arrives to see a mansion in flames. It seems Dubulous was caught right in the middle of the explosion, and was instantly killed. His butler was also found dead, underneath a large amount of rubble. The mysterious man in the trenchcoat glared at the scene and stormed off.

"Man, he looked pissed. I don't blame him either, but still..."

"There was something... weird about him. I dunno... Hey, there's a file near the blast site! Cameraman, grab it immediately!"

"Right right..."

The cameraman snuck into the smoldering remains of the mansion and grabbed the charred file.

"I got it! Let's see what's written in here..."

CyzirVisheen said:
Dear Dubulous
You are a $MILLIONAIRE$

You are the richest person in the town, and you fling around your cash like no one's business. You have an affinity for rare and exotic items, so much so that you've spent millions attaining your current collection. Since the chaos in this town started, your bank decided to close until the madness in the town is quelled. It shut you out of the majority of your funds, leaving you with only $1M to spend. Regardless, you plan on making use of that money in many ways, including getting rare items.

You currently have $1M in funds. You know better than to carry your money on you, so your loyal butler hangs on to it for you. As a result, if you are ever targeted by a thief you will not lose your money.

Additionally, you have many ways to use your money. Once a night, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with "Night X - Make a transaction." In the body, you may put one of the following three actions, and each action has its own effect and cost. The actions you may choose from in the night are:

Buy <USERS>'s items - $0.2M - You will give $200k to that user, and he will more than happily part with any items he is holding, including any mysterious boxes.

Hire <USER> to protect you - $0.3M - You will hire that user for $300k, and he will happily take any abilities targeted at you in your stead.

Bribe killer - $0.3M - You will stash $300K on you during the night. If anyone threatens to kill you during that night, you will pay them off with that money. If you are targeted by more than one person, the second kill will go through. If no one targets you that night, you will simply donate that money to a church, as a way to thank god for a peaceful night.

You have a seperate set of abilities to use in the day as well. Once a day, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with "Day X - Make a transaction." In the body you may put one of the following three actions, and each action has its own effect and cost. The actions you may choose from in the day are:

Bail <USER> out of jail - $0.7M - The targeted user must currently be in jail. You will spend $700k to bail that user out of jail. This will override the Innocent or Guilty verdict passed upon that user as well.

Bribe <USER1> to vote <USER2> - $0.1M - You will use $100k to bribe the first user to vote for the second user.

Buy stuff on E-Bay - $0.2M - You will spend $200k on the first thing that catches your eyes on the site from a certain salesman you usually buy items from.

Finally, you are able to discern the exact cost of gold. If you get your hands on any, you'll have even more money to spend.

You win if-
"...the rest is too charred to read..."

"This is terrible. If word got out that such a rich man was killed in this fashion, this town's reputation would plummet hard."

"So, are you saying we should keep this information to ourselves...?"

"No... As much as I love this town, we have to think of the media first."

"I see. Well, I think we've both had enough excitement for one night... Let's just head home and rest."

"Yeah, I think this'll be enough. We should be able to get up early enough to witness today's 'lynch' too. We're making some headway, but only more questions are springing up now... Maybe a bit of rest will make this new information a bit easier to sort."

--

(as stated before)
IT IS NOW DAY 4! THE DAY WILL END WHEN "MAJORITY" IS REACHED OR AT 22:00 PM GMT FRIDAY!

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Before his untimely demise last night, reyscarface convinced me that Fishin is in fact, the vampire. Consequently, I would like to propose that we all

lynch Fishin

this is not the case

if we actually want to lynch the vampire, i suggest making everyone post in the thread, a vampire's likely to have some "can't post in the day" restriction

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)