[Expert Game] Free Wins For All Mafia - Game Over! Mekkah wins everyone is lose YEAAA

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
zzzt..
bzzzt...
*THWACK*
"We're coming to you live just days after the terrorist attack in the town. Ever since the great explosion, the town has been under complete lockdown. No one except the government can get in, and absolutely no one can get out. Police have identified the man who caused the great explosion. He is The Mad Bomber. His method for planting the bombs is unknown as of now, but we will bring you details as the days go on. There was one victim in the attack, poor unsuspecting Gmax. When police arrived at the scene, they encountered a grisly sight, with body parts strung throughout the area, and tons of damaged electrical equipment. After a bit of searching, they found a scrap of paper with his profile info on it..."
cyzirvisheen said:
Dear Gmax
You are a Scientist

You are a brilliant researcher who excels in all sorts of sciences. You recently discovered a mysterious new virus whose origins are unknown, and in that very same day you developed a cure for it. But biology isn't your specialty. No no, your specialty is creating weapons of mass destruction.

Once a night, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with "Night X - Develop Weapons to wipe out <USER>, <USER> and <USER>". If you are holding a minimum of 4 items, you will transform them into a weapon and use it to wipe your targets off the face of the Earth.

You win if you develop one weapon of mass destruction, and survive.
"With the death of this scientist, the world may never know of his true genius. Though whether that is a good thing or a bad thing is another story..."

"Thank you for that report. In other news, we just received details on another death that occurred in the town recently. Police have identified the victim as Fuzznip, and it seems he suffered a laceration to the neck. He was found amongst a pile of envelops drenched in a pool of blood, clenching his license with all his details on it..."

CyzirVisheen said:
Dear Fuzznip
You are a Mailman

Be it rain or sleet or snow or hail, you'll deliver what they mail. You are the man who gives the mail to the townspeople daily, and almost all of them adore you. You strive to make sure the townspeople get their mail safely, and to protect them from anything in the mail that might be dangerous.

Once a night, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with 'Night X - Inspecting <USER>'s, <USER>'s and <USER>'s Mail'. You will inspect any items that the target users give and receive. If any items are deemed too dangerous, you will confiscate them.

You win if you confiscate two dangerous items, and survive.
"The post office is mourning the death of a beloved and very friendly man, but they say that this will not impede them from doing their job: delivering mail to the citizens of the town. The circumstances of his murder are unknown as of now, but we promise to bring you details as soon as they become available."

"BREAKING NEWS! The Mayor of the town has a speech prepared for the citizens of the town! We are coming to you live from the mayor's office!"

The Mayor said:
Good evening citizens of the town. I just want you to know, as the mayor of this good town, I promise to do everything I can to put these criminals to justice immediately! Please cooperate with authorities if asked to do so. And most importantly: don't lose your cool, because that's what the terrorists want
"Finally tonight, there have been increasing reports of paranormal activity as of late. Police urge you to not take these reports seriously, as they are only made to spread fear across this town. They say to report anyone who spreads the falsities immediately to the authorities."

"Thank you for watching The Town News. Good night."

--

*ahem*
WELCOME TO THE TOWN, EVERYONE! IT'S TIME FOR FREE-FOR-ALL MAFIA TO BEGIN!

The Rules
(written from scratch, take that you rule-stealin' bastards)

da rulz said:
1. The game will cycle between Night/Day, beginning with Night 0.

2. All abilities are valid Night 0, including any killing roles.

3. A standard Day/Night is 48 hours, or 1 hour after all PMs have been received.

4. While you are alive, you may talk to anyone about the game. If you have your win condition fulfilled and/or you have died, you are not allowed to talk to anyone about the game. Everyone will have their own unique win condition, so be wary.

5. There may be grammatical errors and such in PMs. I'm human (almost), so don't take PM flaws such as that as proof of faking.

6. There ARE items in the game, but the item giving/receiving mechanics are different from your normal mafia game.

7. You may only give one item per Day/Night period.

8. When giving an item to another player, you must send CyzirVisheen a PM with "Day/Night X - Sending ___ Box to <USER>," with the item you want to send in the body. The underlined portion is a basic descriptor, and can be as simple or as complex as you want (ex 1 - Metal Box, ex 2 - Frilly Polka Dot Pink Box)

9. If you are holding a ___ box, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with "Day/Night X - Opening ___ Box." You will open that box by the end of the day. Who knows what will be inside?

10. To vote during the lynching period you MUST post either "Lynch <USER>" or "Vote <USER>." Any other words will not be counted as a valid lynch vote.

11. If the lynch target for the day is godkilled, all votes pertaining to that user are then counted as "No Lynch."

12. If there is a lynch tie between two or more players, all involved players will be spared.

13. You MUST have access to IRC to participate in this game. The official Free For All Mafia channel is #the_town and all public discussions pertaining to the game will take place there if not in the game thread. Due to the nature of this game, such a channel is a necessity.

14. There will be no tolerance for idlers. If you haven't sent in a PM (even an idling one) to CyzirVisheen halfway through the Day/Night deadline, you will be issued a warning. If you still fail to send a PM you will be issued additional warnings, including via Smogon PM. If I feel you're going to continue idling during this game, I reserve the right to godsub you out immediately.

15. There will be secret IRC channels provided to the players upon necessity. If you want/need one, you may contact CyzirVisheen to inquire about one. If you make any secret chans yourself, invite me to them mmkay? I would very much appreciate it~.

16. If you have any questions about your role, or the game itself, feel free to contact me on IRC with those questions.

17. The game will end once everyone still alive in the game has fulfilled their win condition. If you fulfill your own win condition and it is impossible to reverse it before the game ends, you will be immediately removed from the game. If it is impossible for you to complete your win condition, you will be immediately godkilled.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
Player List:
1.blue_light
2.Lightwolf
3.Bass
4.Mekkah
5.Askaninjask
6.Fishin
7.Jumpluff
8.Veedrock
9.Da Letter El/Altair
10.Shade/Flounder
11.Reyscarface
12.Eo Ut Mortus
13.Laundry
14.Jackal
15.Dubulous
16.LonelyNess
17.Reachzero
18.Exarius
19.Jimbo
20.Earthworm
21.Evan
22.billymills
23.asim
24.Thorns
25.Amelia
26.daquiri

Casualty List:

1. Night 0 - Jimbo - The Salesman
  2. Day 1 - Thorns - The Vampire Hunter
  3. Night 1 - Jackal - The Mayor's Secretary
  4. Day 2 - Evan - The Student
  5. Night 2 - Bass - The Bodyguard
  6. Day 3 - Jumpluff - The Devil
  7. Night 3 - Reyscarface - The Librarian
  8. Night 3 - Dubulous - The $Millionaire$
  9. Night 4 - Lightwolf - The Anti-Explosives Expert (Converted into Devil's apprentice)
  10. Night 5 - Amelia - The Vampire
  11. Night 5 - Laundry - The Mayor (Converted into Vampire Minion)
  12. Night 5 - Mekkah - The Bounty Hunter (Converted into Vampire Minion)
  13. Day 6 - Flounder - The Hypnotist
  14. Day 6 - Asim - The Thief
Winners:

1. Day 5 - LonelyNess - The Prankster
  2. Night 5 - Billymills - The Superstar
  3. Night 5 - Veedrock - The Fanboy
  4. Night 5 - Altair - The Hitman
  5. Night 6 - Fishin - The Collector
  6. Night 6 - Earthworm - The Stalker

SENDING THIS WARNING OUT TO EVERYONE:

be careful ok?

Recommended steps:

If someone tries to talk to you about mafia, ignore them immediately.
If someone tries to talk about mafia in a channel, part immediately.
If someone tries to communicate with you through notices or CTCP, quit your IRC client.
Avoid Gmax, Fishin, and billymills as they will almost certainly backstab you.
Go into complete seclusion when you lose.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
(Hey, what up girl?)
Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city
(Lets go)
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back

I'm talking pedicure on our toes, toes
Trying on all our clothes, clothes
Boys blowing up our phones, phones
Drop-topping, playing our favorite CDs
Pulling up to the parties
Trying to get a little bit tipsy

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock

Ain't got a care in world, but got plenty of beer
Ain't got no money in my pocket, but I'm already here
And now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger
But we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger

I'm talking about everybody getting crunk, crunk
Boys tryin' to touch my junk, junk
Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunk

Now, now, we go until they kick us out, out
Or the police shut us down, down
Police shut us down, down
Po-po shut us

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock

DJ, you build me up
You break me down
My heart, it pounds
Yeah, you got me

ALL CLAIM

With my hands up
You got me now
You got that sound
Yeah, you got me

DJ, you build me up
You break me down
My heart, it pounds
Yeah, you got me

With my hands up
Put your hands up
Put your hands up

Now, the party don't start 'til I walk in

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
Day 1

Under the moonlit sky, the townspeople went forward with their individual goals. It was a restless night for most of the townspeople, but nobody seemed panicked. No, everyone was working towards a goal, but what that goal was remains a mystery to their fellow townspeople. As the night went on, a shadow can be seen sneaking towards Reachzero's home.

"Ugh, I can't believe I have to put up with this, all just because of a few fireworks. Sure there was a casualty, but still... Oh my, it seems no one's home. Heh, time to..."

"Good evening sir."

"E-er hello! I'm surprised to see someone roaming around t-this town at night, especially during this insanity. A-allow me to introduce myself. I'm sure you've seen me in the papers and on TV, but I'm Jimbo, fa..."

"My my, there's no need for introductions. After all, you won't be around for much longer."

"W-WAIT! WHAT!? D-don't you know who I am!? I-I'm Ji-"

"Really I couldn't give a damn who you are. You're just one obstacle in my way for winning this little game with my "friend" of sorts. Now then..."

"NO! CAN'T I OFFER YOU SOMETHING NICE IN RETURN!? I HAVE THIS BRAND NEW B-GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHAAAAAAA"

<A few minutes of skin shivering screams later...>

"Well, that was quite fun. I suppose I should wipe all this blood off of me before heading back..."

As the mysterious man stained in blood leaves what remains of Jimbo, he hears a weird sound in the air.

"Hm? What's that?"

Suddenly there was a quick flash of light, along with what sounds something vaguely resembling cackling.

"...heh. I see. This game just keeps getting more and more interesting..."

--

"GOOD MORNING TOWNSPEOPLE! And welcome to The Town News!"

"BREAKING NEWS! We have just received reports of a corpse being found near the residence of Reachzero! Police have identified the shriveled pale corpse as Jimbo. I know this may be a major shock to those of you at home, but for those visiting the town and subsequently being confined here, let me introduce him to you all..."

CyzirVisheen said:
Dear Jimbo
You are a Salesman

You are a selfish, greedy fellow who looks out for number one. You sell products obtained by unsavory methods to people online for highly inflated prices. You are also quite the smooth talker, so you get away with this a lot. Your entire inventory was very recently wiped out by an explosion. With nothing to sell, you've decided to simply sell the possessions of the townspeople during this chaos. And they won't notice a thing.

Once a night, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with "Night X - Selling <USER>s posessions on E-Bay" You will sneak into their homes while they are out for the night, take everything they own, and sell them over the internet. You are not a professional thief though, so if they do not do anything during that night they will stay home, and you will not be able to take their things. Additionally, you won't take any mysterious boxes that person is holding, because who knows what's inside of them? Finally, do note you can choose to target yourself, and sell whatever you have on you at that moment.

<SUDDEN TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES! PLEASE STAND BY!>

You win if <*BZZZT*>.
"Oh my, it seems we got cut off before we could finish the segment. Regardless, his death pretty much spells the death of Whale's Wares as well. So those of you with stock in that company might want to find a better investment."

"In other news, it seems that paranormal sightings have increased since last night. There have been reports of a mysterious shadow streaking across the midnight sky. We'll bring you more information as soon as it becomes available."

"Finally this morning, the mayor has announced that he will help handle The Mad Bomber in his own way. He has announced that with input from the rest of the town, he'll order the police to immediately detain and execute the most suspicious person currently in the town, much to the police's dismay. Therefore, he invites all the townspeople to come to City Hall and issue a vote on who to "lynch." The police do not approve of this term, but they haven't raised an objection to it yet."

"Well, that's it for the morning news. This is The Town N-HEY WAIT!"

"YOU PROMISED TO INTERVIEW ME! I EVEN BROUGHT YOU THE SCOOP OF A LIFETIME!!"

"Get out of here, sprinkles! No one believes your crazy theories!"

"B-BUT I SWEAR THIS ISN'T A THEORY! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES! IT WAS AN ALIEN!"

"SECURITY!"

"REALLY! I SAW IT! THEY ABDUCTED MEKKAH! REALLY! I'M TELLING THE TR-HEY LET GO! STOPPPP! I MUST BE HEAAAAAAAAAARRD!"

"...huh. Reports have just come in. It seems that Mekkah is indeed gone. Police will begin questioning sprinkles for more information."

"Apologies for the unruly interruption. *ahem* Thank you for watching The Town News, and have a pleasant day."

--

(Any users that have suddenly 'disappeared' are considered dead until they appear once again)
IT IS NOW DAY 1. THE DAY WILL END WHEN "MAJORITY" IS REACHED OR AT 22:00 PM GMT SUNDAY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)