[Expert] Lynch Mafia (Game Over, Pastafarians Win)

Day 2

The sun set, some man tried relentlessly to get his stupid computer to work. After two hours of work, he decided to plug it in. He wasted the next 3 hours trying to remember his log-in and password. He then called a representative of StarMine©:

* Connecting to irc.synirc.net (6666)
<stupid_guy> Your stupid program doesn't work.
<stupid_guy> HELP I CAN'T GET IN THE INTERNET
<UncleSam> Excuse me sir or madam what seems to be the problem, in what appears to be an Indian accent.
<stupid_guy> THE INTERNET DOESN'T WORK
<UncleSam> Have you tried clicking the firefox icon?
<stupid_guy> WHAT'S THAT
<UncleSam> It looks like a fox on fire.
<stupid_guy> oh
<stupid_guy> WHY DOESN'T YOUR PROGRAM PRINT MONEY?
<UncleSam> Excuse me sir or madam?
<stupid_guy> I WANT TO MAKE MONEY
<UncleSam> ...
For 5 hours, UncleSam tried to explain the principles of StarMine to stupid guy, when suddenly there appeared to be a huge net-split.

After relocating to Dejatoons, UncleSam breathed a sign of relief, but sure enough:
<even_stupider_guy> HOW DO I PRINT MONEY
<UncleSam> FOR THE LOVE OF GANESH
Unable to take it anymore, he hung himself from the nearest tree he could find:

UncleSam was Treemax, allied with the Moe Men.

However, it appears everyone relocated to Dejatoons alongside UncleSam (in an event completely unrelated to Sam's murder). It appears on Dejatoons the dimensions are pretty twisted, whatever this means.

Lastly, there seems to have been more of the same murmuring as the night before: it would not be a good idea to lynch imperfectluck. Pretty straightforward.

Day 2 will end at 2 AM EST Friday, November 12, 2010, CE. Please be sure to send any private votes to both billymills and bass today.

All buzzkills have equal priority:
If two teams buzzkill eachother, both work.
If two teams buzzkill the same man, both teams lose 1 of their kills.

Also get to lynching you guys.

Hey if anybody has contacted me in the past 1.5-2 hours, you should probably re-contact me as I am away from my computer. I'll be getting on mibbit or something in case anybody needs to talk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)