[Expert] Lynch Mafia (Game Over, Pastafarians Win)

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Calling preliminary deadline again. Looks like billy doesn't seem to be around, so I guess I'll update in a bit.

EDIT 1 : By the way, if you voted privately and forgot to send me a PM, please forward it to me right away. It is your responsibility to remember to PM both billy and myself every single time, so it is only your own fault if the results turn out different from what you anticipated.

As the result for the day was about to be announced, almost everyone seems as anxious as usual. However, Amelia and LightWolf weren't paying attention at all, for they instead were sitting on a couch and appeared to be playing some Super Smash Bros. Brawl. But instead of actually playing, it seemed like they were arguing about, you know, a tier list.

(Forgive me for butchering this part, I know very little about competitive smash bros.)

<LightWolf> I don't care what you say, Ike is absolutely top tier in my book!
<Amelia> How can you even say that? I just stalled you with Meta Knight's cheap invisibility. There is no way Ike could ever compete with that!
<LightWolf> But Ike is awesome, he fights for his friends. And really, he is a lot more fun to use than the extremely generic Meta Knight any day.
<Amelia> Now that you mention it, why do we have to always talk about tier lists anyway? Having that idea loom over your head every time you play ruins the fun of the game.
<LightWolf> Yeah you said it, we should totally make our own fighting game where tier lists don't exist!
<Forte> You are both wrong! Captain Falcon's man passion is beyond compare!
Overhearing this conversation, everyone else except Nachos was moved. Could you imagine a game, let alone a world for that matter, without tier lists?

<Nachos> Absolutely not! It is only natural that some things are inherently better than others. As a human being, it is my responsibility to point this out to make sure everyone is informed!

Unfortunately, the public did not agree, especially not LonelyNess, who has suffered the most discrimination under this line of thought. Realizing his mistake, Nachos attempts to flee, but ultimately realizes that it was all too late as LonelyNess tortured him with a barrage of PK Fire.

Nachos was The Tier List, the outspoken social darwinist son of The Buzzard Wizards.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end on November 17th at 12:00 AM EST

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Late last night, a young man was going through his closet space. This guy was quite a collector, with timeless classics such as Woody and Mr. Potatohead in the ranks of his toys. But strangely, Buzz Lightyear, his personal favorite, was absent. Disappointed, the young man decided to go to sleep and search harder tomorrow.

But just as he went to sleep, one of the toys that he was looking at, an Emperor Zerg which he nicknamed Agape for some reason, was rushing to log onto the young man's computer, for he too was frantically searching for the whereabouts of Buzz Lightyear. He first performed a typical google search, but he couldn't seem to find anything. Then he decided that he should ask around IRC if anyone has seen him.

<Agape> WHERE IS BUZZ LIGHTYEAR. TELL ME THIS INSTANTLY OR ALL SHALL BE DESTROYED BY MY WRATH.

However, while everyone in the channel seemed to know where he is, given Agape's bad first impression, they decided it would be best to do a rather simple minded troll first.

<The_Wizard> Did you check the closet?
<Agape> I CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET JUST NOW YOU IDIOT TELL ME WHERE HE IS
<Beaky_Buzzard> Woah there, pal, this isn't the time to be mentioning such things.
<Agape> COME ON WE CAN BE FRIENDS RIGHT? I JUST WANT TO FIND BUZZ THAT'S ALL.
<The_Wizard> Yeah seriously, I don't feel comfortable talking to this guy, he's creeping me out.
<Beaky_Buzzard> Ok, ok. Buzz Lightyear was probably sold by your owner's parents on craigslist or something. They are probably very poor because they spend so much money on toys like yourself.
<The_Wizard> Yeah, sacrifices must be made if they want to feed jr. even a single can of beans, you know? Have you ever considred THERE feelings for once?
<Agape> BUT, BUT
<Beaky_Buzzard> Yeah, sorry to break it to you. Have a nice day.

* Agape (Agape@Emperor.Zerg) has left #lostandfound

<The_Wizard> lol what a dumbass, Buzz Lightyear isn't even in this game.
<Beaky_Buzzard> yeah seriously

Disappointed, Agape headed back towards the closet, but as he walked in, he stepped on Rex's tale, causing him to make a loud RAWR. This woke up the young man, who was in the middle of an awesome dream. Thinking that Zerg was responsible for the noise, he quickly picked him up and threw him out the window, smashing poor Agape into bits.

Agape was Emperor Zerg, a huge fan of the Moe Men.

It is now Day 4. The deadline is approximately 24 hours after this post, so roughly ~2:15 AM EST.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)