[Expert] Pokémon TCG Mafia - Game Over! Postgame up!

I've arranged substitution for LonelyNess, it will happen as soon as one of the two people I PM'd respond.

Around half of the players have sent in PMs. Which works out because we're also about halfway through the first Turn.

While negotiations and dastardly plans are still in full going, suddenly LonelyNess stands up. "Sorry guys, gotta go to dancing class. This game is taking longer than expected..." He leaves the table, his close associates confused. An innocent bystander is invited to take his place. Luckily for Thorns, LonelyNess forgot to take his cards with him...

Thorns has been subbed in for LonelyNess.

Less than 24 hours until update. I think I've talked to almost everyone by now, though many people still haven't cashed in both of their freebies...

I do enjoy knowing what's been going with people, so feel free to query me and think aloud while I obnoxiously comment with "Really? That's interesting..." and "Oh, that's a possibility..."

And, of course, for those who still have yet to send in their Turn 1 actions: please do so. I'm sure you've had the opportunity to talk to everyone by now!

Updating.

While at the surface, everything might seem calm, negotiations are in full going. Several people are at the staff table, complaining about the lack of a lynch, the lack of Knock Outs, the lack of a certain man who hasn't sent in his action PM, and of course, the lack of cards. The staff is holding it off with "we're working on it, everyone calm down please!".

You look at your cards and status and plot your next move.

It is now Turn 2. Cycle 2 will last around 48 hours. The Cycle 2 "lynch" does 20 damage.
Note: Turn 2 (and all next turns) are technically 48 hours long, but they might end sooner. This has been disclaimed in the rules: I will update at my convenience. I am not responsible for any foiled plans just because you procrastinated until the last hours to vote, plan, trade, attack, etc.

I cannot stress enough that talking to me helps you a lot. Not only does it gives me a better idea what you're doing, but it might also help me avoid update mistakes by talking about your current status.

Turn 1 Results were sent out before I actually edited this message.

On the big screen, a notice appears. "Free freebies! Now completely free!"

It seems not everyone has collected their freebies yet. The people who had read the rules closely enough to find them have now obtained them though, and that's why the staff decided to release what exactly was meant by them.

One freebie is the free safe claim for everyone, where the host gives you a Pokémon guaranteed not in the game. Don't ask for a specific Pokémon, I don't want to be forced to tell you that one is taken/in the game. Instead, provide type and/or evolution/level-up potential.

The other is your attack priority number(s), which you can also obtain just by asking. 1 is highest. The amount of attacks in the game is unknown.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Fuck imperfectluck

Good to see you don't care for negotiations. For any concerned, the ipl conglomeration is attempting to pick people off one at a time so they can all win. Anyone who isn't "in" with ipl would do well to show him he can't control the whole game. If you let him, he will pick who wins and loses.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I wasn't coerced into voting, and to my knowledge no one was. ipl seems to be just a nice guy who makes good on his word.
Are you serious.

ipl "makes good on his word"? Kinda like the nonaggression agreement he made with me all of six hours ago?

ipl is way too powerful and everyone knows it. Pretending otherwise is a farce.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)