[Expert] RPS Mafia - Won by the Lawmen

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Really von? Really?
Looking at "blah:blah BLAHST" and then adding 24 to 48 hours to the time of the post has worked in every single game I've played or read up to this point.

Seriously, I figured out in the first game I hosted that giving an "in x hours" deadline was better for every single player outside of PST (which is most people), especially those overseas cause at least I should have known that CST was 3 hours ahead, but not everybody on Smogon.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
supertrunks was killed! he or she was:
Dear supertrunks,
You are Not Playing in this Game at the Moment.

If you want to join a game, more games will start up soon. You'll see a signup thread in which you can post "in", or "priority 1", or, if you're feeling adventurous, "in priority 1". Unfortunately, you aren't currently in this particular game, so you may want to wait until a new one pops up.

You may not post in this game thread, as you're not currently in this game.

You are not allied with anyone. You are not playing in this game.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
Deadline.

That is, it would be deadline, but I'm literally missing actions from half of you. I'll update once I get those...

And before Daenym gets on my case about this, I'd like to let him know that day deadlines have to be much more strict than night ones. I'm not going to ruin my own game by updating with only half of the players targets.

That being said, you should still get your night actions in asap.... We're in the home stretch here.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
There were only 6 left. The Scariest Fucking Things seem to have lost their edge recently, are are considering a name change to "the moderately scary beings with true feelings on the inside". The Lawmen have also lost their bite, and are now considering calling themselves "the men who now instead of fighting crime pepper spray protestors on Wall Street". The Teenagers with Attitude, well, they're too high-minded right now to care about anything so degrading as a name.

Anyway, one of the moderately scary beings with true feelings was killed last night. He seemed fine before, but now he was dead. "He's dead," said one of the former Lawmen. "Trust me, I'm have a doctorate in fighting crime."

And dead he was. He was billymills.

Dear billymills,
You are Sideshow Bob.

You used to work for Krusty the Clown, but lately, instead of show business, you’ve become more interested in murder. You’ve tried to kill Bart Simpson a countless number of times, and you’re really, really, REALLY good at plotting to kill him. Hopefully, along with the Scariest Fucking Things, your mischievous plots will actually succeed, and you will be known throughout Springfield as the baddest baddie in town.

Once per night you may PM askaninjask and GoldenKnight “Night X - Plot to kill <user>”. You will plot to kill <user>, leading him or her through a series of terrifying plot twists and Xanatos Gambits. However, since your plans usually don’t ever quite work, they won’t be killed, but they’ll have been too busy getting out of your traps that they won’t be able to complete their night action that night.

The number of children your faction traumatized is composite (not prime).

You are aligned with the Scariest Fucking Things. You win if the Scariest Fucking Things is the last faction standing and all of your enemies have been defeated.
Dr. Lawman, aka DLE was looking over the body from his wheelchair, making an autopsy report, when out of nowhere, one of you kills him. Nobody saw who it was.

Dear Da Letter El,
You are Professor X.

You are the mind reading X-Man who leads the good guys and fights for humanity’s sake. You have practiced and honed your skills since you were a young boy, and you’re quite good now.

Once per night you may PM askaninjask and GoldenKnight “Night X - Search <user>’s mind”. <user>’s mind will be inflitrated by your telepathic powers. Their mind will give away their whole role PM by the morning.

If you are ever given the Knife, who knows what wonders it would work for your telepathic capabilities.

You have a slip of paper in your pocket. It reads: “J”

You are aligned with the Lawmen. You win if the Lawmen is the last faction standing and all of your enemies have been defeated.
After getting the Knife, he had retained the following abilities:
There was a special gem in the hilt of the Knife that allowed you to amplify your psychic powers. From now on, once a night, you may PM askaninjask and GoldenKnight "Night X - Form Telepathic Bond with <user>." <user> will be invigorated by your telepathic bond and gain 1 HP (however, a player's HP cannot exceed 3 unless their role PM states explicitly otherwise).
Four of you left! It is now Day 9. Day 9 ends a bit less than 24 hours from now, at 10:00 EDT 10/2. (EDT is the time in New York right now. Usually the time in New York is EST, which is what I've been saying, but in the summer months of the year, we move into daylight savings time and we become GMT -4 instead of -5. I was completely unaware of this until a few days ago. Please forgive me.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)