[Expert] SANDSEMONIUM - Postgame Up! Winners: MEDS and MUDS

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys so the SNOWS killed my power.. all SNOWS are now godkilled. the ELECTROS have subbed in.

anyway my phone dies to too much 4g touchscreen use so i will not be on much until the power returns, been out for like 5 hours or so. hopefully back soon??

reminder to FOLLOW YOUR POST RESTRICTION and all that good stuff. Idk if I can be on for deadline, no wifi at all, so if not Quags goes solo or we tack on 24 hours. for now please submit like its in 6 hours or whatever.

soz dat snow killin da power 8/ 8\

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeti, perhaps you should go to a local library and use a computer there. Surely they would let you, although some libraries can be quite dirty nowadays.

I would also like all Neutrals to contact me if you guys exist.

As per my posting restriction, I am supposed to tell Walrein to fuck off. So yeah, fuck off Walrein. You shouldn't have been allowed into an expert game.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
You're a mean one
Mr. zorbs
You reallyyyyy haaaaaaaate my guuuuuuuuts
Your inbox is full of pms
About how much walrein sux
Mr. zoooooorBEES
The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote: Fuck. You. TROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

*bows*

Yeti

dark saturday
Yeti, perhaps you should go to a local library and use a computer there. Surely they would let you, although some libraries can be quite dirty nowadays.
>snow on road everywhere
>library prob doesnt have power

anw still no power and started snowing again.. gg. keep sending actions.

African-American history is filled with the tales of inspiring individuals—many of whom overcame great odds to leave their mark on the United States.

Anyone who wants to join the United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors contact me!!

btw askaninjask you're such a loser who listens to songs written by WHITE people?!?!?!
Anyone got some Whitney Houston or Drake lyrics?

You all gather here in order to watch the deaths of those who die on Night zero which are included, but not limited to, the rest of the world. In addition, many of you look around to watch something shiny. Something like a…

DISTRACTION!!
You all look around again and realize quite a few of you are missing, and by a few I mean Spiffy, and Spiffy alone, who is still very talkative on IRC (sometimesannoyingly so), yet he will not post in the thread. Or else...

In addition, A LINK TO THE SHOP COMES OUT OF NOWHERE WITH ITEMS TO BUY. All of these items have some use, they're not all trolls, and some of them are necessary to win.

Also realize that everyone who sent in an action (which is all but two people) receives 50 profit that will not be stated in your results. If all of your faction's members vote, you will receive 25 profit each. In addition, whoever is lynched shall receive a bounty of 100 profit, which can be spent in the shop, especially one there are more items. Keep in mind that each of you began the game with 50 profit.

DEADLINE 7 pm EST, midnight GMT, 4 PST on January 21st
Results going out, if you have not gotten a pm by now pm me and that will be sent to you, I think all are out now but I may have missed someone.

I would like to put forward the best candidate to receive this lynch's bounty: Myself.

I could list all the really good, extremely valid, reasons that I am the person who should receive the money, but I won't. I will spare you the reasons because there are more of them than there are types of Unown. If you still aren't convinced, then take a Chansey and vote for me anyways. If you still won't vote for me, it must be because you are dumb or something. A vote for me is a vote for me. Like the Swinub that knows where the hot springs are, I know what is up Growlithe.

Elect General Spoon

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
According to the Pokemon Research Department at the Video Games Intelligence Library (which is a pretty good conglomeration of resources, I must say, although their physical research tools can be quite unclean nowadays...), there is only one type of Unown, and that is the Psychic-type. So clearly there is only one reason to vote for General Spoon, whereas there are four times as many reasons to Vote zorbees. These are as follows:

1. I am great.
2. I am not not great.
3. I am not not not terrible.
4. Fuck off Walrein. Fucking Spheal is 10x cuter than you.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've said too much
I haven't said enough

I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try

But that was just a dream, try, cry, why, try
That was just a dream, just a dream, just a dream

vote zorbees

Well this election is decided now that I have decided to grace it with my vote.

Vote zorbees

This result is inevitable so you might as well call the deadline.

Yeti

dark saturday
hi guys the power's bac-

quagsires still hasn't sent all role pms?????????????

nvm

Also, though I can't edit it, the shop is missing:

Everglade MUDS
for 100.

The good chaps who updated appear to not know what "1 item only means bidding" indicates, as such, both Spiffy's Mind and the Fairy God Parents, as one-quantity items, are open for BIDDING. The ALLCAPS are open for purchase.

Also you may pass profit from one person to another to compile your faction's stock to buy the big-ticket items coming later. Include the pass in your action PM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)