[Expert] SANDSEMONIUM - Postgame Up! Winners: MEDS and MUDS

lynch general spoon

the Chuck E. Cheese corporation is so fucking superior to our government it's insane, holy shit. it's like comparing the goddamn batman to walrein

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
this entire page is a bunch of douchebags with their gd foreign languages

i can't even read my own game anymore what have we DONE

Also this is a friendly, non PC++ reminder that if you are on a named faction, your enemies are PROBABLY not every other named faction and are stated in the OP, so before you go slaying your potential allies you should confirm.

Also if you are on a named faction and do not have "and gain the ALLCAPS." at the end of your WC contact me to confirm what <snip> you seek.

Voting myself is pointless and that red panda is too cute to resist so I'm emerging from my castle to vote Empoofuntil someone tells me otherwise ^_^

EDIT: aska came to my castle and told me to vote askaninjask so that's what I'm doing for now :O

Because I'm invincible and amazing (much more so than my impostor).

Where was I?

Oh yes: because I am amazing I have an offer to make: I will auction my full role PM today for profit. Yes.

To repeat: send me profit, and the one to send me the most profit will net game-breaking awesomeness in informational form. Yeah.

Also yeti: profit?

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've said too much
I haven't said enough

I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try

But that was just a dream, try, cry, why, try
That was just a dream, just a dream, just a dream

vote askaninjask

Yeti

dark saturday
DEADLINE, UPDATE INCOMING

SMOGON IS FREAKIN (BAN ME PLEASE) FORUM W TF H FGJHKRDKJDFLKD IT DELETED MY UPDATE
LIKE IT DELETED ROTS'
OMFG
FORGET
YOU
ALL
AIFJGFKJFGDLDFLKFVFGBL;,BGLK,FGBLKMBGLKFGDFLKDFGLKFDGLKDFGL;FDFGLKRGTLKDFL;DSF I HATE ALL YOUR GAY GUTS

THE LYNCH RESULTED IN A TIE BETWEEN: ASKANINJASK, EMPOOF, ZORBEES.

NOBODY GOT THE PROFIT.

THEN YOU ALL TURN AROUND THINKING WTF IS HAPPENING OH MY WORD WHY
DOES
SMOGON
SUCK
SO
HARD
AND ALL SMOGON TABS "NEED TO BE RECOVERED"

AND THEN YOU SEE DITTO WITH HIS FACE MELTING

"WTF"
YELLS SOMEONE
HIS FACE
IS
MELTING
LIKE MY RESOLVE TO NOT PERMANENTLY DELETE SMOGON IN A RAGE

AUGGHFJHJFDKFDKJFD DITTO MELTS FULLY TO THE GROUND INTO A PUDDLE OF GOO

"He didn't follow a post restriction placed on him," Quagsires explains.

"He'd been on and since the vote was: all faction members, had no real excuse to not post," Yeti adds on.

Dear Ditto,
You are Major Tom.

You are a major named Tom that goes into space and comes back. Really it's about as exciting as Santiago, but apparently it is AMAZING. You are known throughout the world thanks to a friend of yours named Bowie, and are truly an American hero and STAR. Of course they notice someone as prominent and important as you and make sure you join their ranks, since they want to be the most prominent faction overall (and the raptors ate everyone else)!

Every night, you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with “NX - Send USER up to SPACE." You will go into space with USER and protect them from all killers, since they would not stowaway and sabotage like Smith. However, others go into space all the time, and both of you are able to be hit by them.

Every day, you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with “DX - send the aliens after USER 's items." You will send some aliens that you found in low Earth orbit after USER's items, effectively taking all of them for yourself and stowing them on your rocket for safekeeping.

<snip>

You are allied with the STARS. To win, you must dispose of all threats and gain the STARS.
"I hate you all," Steven Snype the possibly STARSman groans, as he scoops the puddle of Ditto into a jar to bury at a later time.

The first casualty of SANDSEMONIUM has fallen.

With regards to the LYNCH:

The SANDS and MUDS successfully completed the requirement of: All faction members post. They have received the 25 profit for completing this.

Everyone who voted has received 5 profit.

Everyone who sent a PM, even if you had no actual action and just to idle, has received 50 profit.

Your profit total can be confirmed with us.

As for the PROFIT SHOP,

Walrein made a bid on the Fairy God Parents. He has spent 50 Profit, the minimum bid, and received it.

Day Results going out now. N1 deadline is 1/23 at 3PM PST which is the standard update time from now on.

aifdkfdlkfdl smogon.

Oh and Spiffy is still away on his quest and cannot post in this thread, etc. Talk to him on IRC!!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
He was on a drug called Charlie Sheen
It's not available - he just tried it once and he died
His face melted off and his children wept over his exploded body.

jk Ditto doesn't have kids

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)