[Expert] This Is How We Mafia - Game Overrrrr - Postgame up!

Attention C++;

I urge somebody on your team to contact me so I can get you in touch with the rest of ®. I'll be on IRC in #smogon or #smogcraft; if I happen to get lynched before we talk, you can still get a hold of the contact you had before.

Sincerely,
Veed®ock

P.S. the above outreach applies to any harmful neutrals as well.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Let me transalate that for you C++:

"Hi I'm from the team that is better off than you, wanna reveal one of your guys to me?

Let us work together to defeat the village quick while you are still weaker than us, so we can then continue to rip you into pieces

Sincerely,
Veed®ock

P.S. I eat neutrals for breakfest"

That'd be the rough meaning, yeah.

You vigorously fuk Veed up with a crowbar.

Dear Veedrock,
You are the Researching Man. You are aligned with ®.

Before taking action, you always insist on Googling first. Nothing should be done without knowing exactly what you are up against, and what way to know your enemy than by looking them up on Wikipedia?

At Night, you may send a PM entitled “Night X - Research [user]” You will obtain your target’s role PM.

You are (carefully) holding a Dinosaur that you were researching. If you target anyone while holding the Dinosaur, the Dinosaur will scour their place for useful Items. If it finds any at all, you will know (but not which or how many Items). The Dinosaur is an Item, and can be stolen, given away, or lost through other means.

One member of ® may send in a PM entitled “Night X - Suing [user]” The target will be convicted for copyright infringement and be put in jail for the rest of their lives, effectively killing them. If multiple members of ® send in this PM, one of them will be decided at random.

You win if all factions other than ® are eliminated.
It is now Night 4. Please send in your PMs before Thursday, November 24, 20:00 GMT+1. Cause that's when deadline is.

Night 4 is over.

As you may or may not have expected, a large explosion shakes up your cereal once again. This time we see user shade is missing because of it. All that remains of him is his beautiful gun...

Dear shade,
You are the Firing Man. You are aligned with the Merry Men.

You and your younger brother are the best shootists among the Merry Men. It is unclear which of you has a better shot (you are fairly sure it’s you), but both of you are a large step above everybody else. Getting rid of the evil scum should be no problem. Unfortunately, you only have one gun between the two of you, so you have divided the task as following...

At Night, you may send a PM entitled “Night X - Firing at [user]” If both you and your brother target the same person, they will die. If either of you is disrupted, however, you will fail to shoot that Night.

You win if all factions other than the Merry Men are eliminated.
Poor man, he will never be able to carry out his experiment with sharks and coral now...

Even more hurtful news is the jailing of the man called Blue_Tornado. It seems he wasn't the first tropical storm with that color after all...

Dear Blue_Tornado,
You are the Arguing Man. You are aligned with the Merry Men.

Whenever anyone says anything you even remotely disagree with, you go all out to contradict them. You don’t even care about convincing them: the mere act of arguing against someone is what pleases you. If it weren’t for the fact that your Win Condition was already set, you would try to go against them, too.

In every post you make in the thread, you must quote another poster and disagree with them, adding reasoning to make it look like a proper argument.

You are holding a Very Convincing Argument. It reads: 3 ,,a man that goes for treasure,goes to help the poor people’’. You don’t know how to properly bring this argument to the table yet though, so you can’t use this right now. This Very Convincing Argument is an Item, and can be stolen, given away or lost through other means.

You win if all factions other than the Merry Men are eliminated.
The [Expert] Leader has bat the dust. Who will step up??!???!/,,,,

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will last until Saturday, 20:00 GMT +1. Or so.

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a public service announcement.

It seems as though we have a traitor amongst our kind, a man well versed with the arts of cloak and dagger. This man, most widely known under the alias of Altair is guilty of collaboration with a group of terrorists called the C Plus Plus.

By the Nine, it is time to bring justice to this court. Sharpen your blades, it is time to lynch Altair.

Day 4 is over.

A small but vocal minority opts to feed Altair to a Skyrim Dragon.

Dear Altair,
You are Cooldown, Man. You are aligned with C++.

Your name is Cooldown, because man, you always tell people to cool down.

At Day, you may send in a PM entitled “Day X - Cool down, [user]” Your target will be unable to do anything during the upcoming Night.

One member of C++ may send in a PM entitled “Night X - Eliminating [user]” The target will be eliminated by the end of the Night. If multiple members of C++ send in this PM, one of them will be decided at random.

You win if all factions other than C++ are eliminated.
It is now Night 5. Night 5 will end on Monday, 20:00 PM GMT+1.

i do really hate slackers but i don't want to bog down entire teams just because a certain small number of people are slackers but i will sub these slackers out next opportunity >:O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)