[Expert] This Is How We Mafia - Game Overrrrr - Postgame up!

Day 6 is over.

With one final "tevra" you feed Agape to the town's local domestic wolves.

Dear Agape,
You are the Curious Man. You are aligned with C++.

A man whose craving to know what is behind that door or in that closet knows no bounds. You will make sure to check behind every curtain and beneath every bed to keep your surroundings clear.

At Night, you may send in a PM entitled “Night X - Peek through [user]’s keyhole” You will find out your target’s Role PM.

You are holding a Very Convincing Argument. It reads: 1 ,,i like your cow brother,but is to expensive’’. You don’t know how to best bring this fact to everybody’s attention though. This Very Convincing Argument is an Item, and can be stolen, given away or lost through other means.

One member of C++ may send in a PM entitled “Night X - Eliminating [user]” The target will be eliminated by the end of the Night. If multiple members of C++ send in this PM, one of them will be decided at random.

You win if all factions other than C++ are eliminated.
C++ is now eliminated.

Dear users,
You are C++.

What started as an innocent group of hobbyist programmers became a warped sect of nerds, believing C++ to be the only language allowed, even though it isn’t really very useful when talking about daily things such as groceries and mafia.

Your group consists of:
Agape, the Curious Man
imperfectluck the Careful Man
Nachos, the Creative Man
Altair, Cooldown Man

As a mafia group, you are allowed to send in your Night PMs as a group, under the conditions that you talk your actions over when possible. You are also permitted to converse with dead members of C++, as long as “dead” knowledge does not transfer from a dead player to a living player.

Through the efforts of Curious Man, you have deduced that the Merry Men have quite a few weak members at their disposal, meaning you won’t need a full blown Night role to look like one of them. You also know they lack any kind of Rogue or (very limited) Question Asker.

To throw their investigations, you are allowed to set out a “false trail” every Night. One member may send in a PM entitled “Night X - Set trail to [user]” This action will not actually do anything, other than make it look like you were targeting your target.

I wish you good luck.

You win if all factions other than C++ are eliminated.
It is now Night 7. Night 7 will last until I have all the actions I think! (but hopefully no more than fukin 48 hours)

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
To throw their investigations, you are allowed to set out a “false trail” every Night. One member may send in a PM entitled “Night X - Set trail to [user]” This action will not actually do anything, other than make it look like you were targeting your target.
Just saying but I love this idea, nice one Mekkah.

Night 7 is over.

With C++ down, all you have to do is check the papers to see who you can no longer count on...today, that person is zorbees, the man of the village vibes.

Dear zorbees,
You are the Investigative Man. You are aligned with the Merry Men.

As an ex-leader of the local police force, you feel it is your job to help the Merry Men to track down all the suspicious individuals. You were always there to lead and motivate a team of policemen to find the culprit they were looking for, with all the evidence they needed.

At Night, you may send a PM entitled “Night X - Investigating [user]” You will receive the target’s role PM.

You win if all factions other than the Merry Men are eliminated.
Commence, everyone! I'm sure it will be over soon!

It is now Day 7, which will last until we have that quick majority or if nothing else, within 48 hours.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hmm so my /whois zorbees zorbees was right... Sucks I couldn't keep BT talking to him long enough to confirm it.

Also is it that terrible that I'm happy he is dead? Revenge is sweet, even if not by my own hands.

Day 7 is over.

You throw a Master Ball at jumpluff, catch her, and then gently ask the Master Ball to roll into the discard pile.

Dear jumpluff,
You are the Retaliation Man. You are aligned with ®.

No one gets away with messing with you or your friends. You are the person with the eternal grudge against anyone who has ever done you wrong, intentionally or not.

At Night, you may send a PM entitled “Night X - Getting back at [user]” Your target will have you to answer to, and all actions they were taking that Night will be directed at you instead of their original target (except giving Items).

If ® has less members alive than C++ when the Night starts, your vengeful personality will make your ability stronger. Your target will be unable to do anything at all.

One member of ® may send in a PM entitled “Night X - Suing [user]” The target will be convicted for copyright infringement and be put in jail for the rest of their lives, effectively killing them. If multiple members of ® send in this PM, one of them will be decided at random.

You win if all factions other than ® are eliminated.
It is now Night 8. Night 8 will end when I have all PMs which I will bother people about. Don't take longer than 48, make it 24 if you can!

Night 8 is over.

After an anonymous letter coming from the Himalaya, a mysterious company has decided to sue Yeti for undisclosed reasons.

Dear Yeti,
You are the Womanly Man. You are aligned with the Merry Men.

The most feminine of the bunch, you sometimes wish you were born with a different chest and hip build. But since you happen to have these attractive traits anyway, you might as well make use of them for the good of the Merry Men!

At Night, you may send a PM entitled “Night X - Doing the horizontal tango with [user]” Your target will not be able to do anything at Night, other than giving and receiving Items.

You win if all factions other than the Merry Men are eliminated.
How will this devastating loss work out for the Merry Men?

It is now Day 8. Have fun in the upcoming 48 hours or something.

Crux

Banned deucer.
OK, so basically we aren't in that bad of a position. We actually have room to mislynch even, assuming that the mafias are equal, which means there is only 1 (r) remaining. Unfortunately, with zorbees' unfortunate death there are quite a few of you who remain uninspected, so, after discussing some things with Yeti before she died we have a few targets who are most likely to be mafia, and we are going to lynch them in the order of likelihood.

For today, that is Lynch RBG. This is because he has claimed that he does not have a night action and will subsequently gain one, but he has not gained one yet, and if he has he has made no effort to contact the village with this information. We believe that the nature of his claim, combined with the fact that this late in the game he has still not realised his powers, makes him a very, very likely suspect for mafia.

Unfortunately, at this stage of the game it is a question of likelihood and no doubt he will defend himself, but he is certainly not clean by any means and because of his claim (and lack of it) is one of the most likely suspects to be mafia.

Pretty sure this will be the end of the game so lets make this quick last lynch!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)