[Expert] We Don't Need No Mafia - Criminals and Heroes win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
torture fishin with every torture device known to man and alien and then while he is being stretched out and eaten by ants and zapped and having things stuck underneath his fingernails throw him into a narrow bottomless pit with spikes on the walls

Erm... somehow, billymills interceded with a really late vote, and thus, Blue_light falls.

Dear blue_light,
You are Manfred Von Karma.
You are allied with The Mad Evil Geniuses.

You were a very famous lawyer until that damned Phoenix Wright appeared, foiling all your plans and making you miserable. That didn't stop you from having a masterplan to gain back your fame, and thus, you joined The Mad Evil Geniuses to regain recognition.

You are one of the greatest lawyers in the world, and thus, you are able to make people listen to you. Once in the game, you may send me a PM with the title "Day X - OBJECTION!". For that day, the person with the second highest vote count will be lynched instead. You are also able to send me a PM at night with the title "Night X - Hiring cops to protect USER". That user will be protected from kills.

You win if your faction is alive when The Overly Famous Heroes and The Monsters From Several Different Dimensions are wiped out.
With that, The Mad Evil Geniuses has been wiped out!

Erm... night starts now... and will end in 24 hours... Tuesday June 22 11 PM.

Ok screw it, game over.

Billymills, Exarius, and Reyscarface, along with comrade Fishin, looked at their opponents, Earthworm, Agape/Bass, and Jackal. Within seconds, it was all over as the last 3 died as well.

Dear Earthworm,
You are Earthworm.
You are allied with The Really Unknown People.

You were a really famous Smogoner, known with your creation, the wormbot. However, that all changed when that fool of a boy Nobita altered the world, and thus, after all these famous characters appeared, your name disappeared from this history of Smogon. That is why you have joined with The Really Unknown People.

Your creation, Wormbot, is in the game under the alias Wormbot. You can use it to do several things. The first is to post a message in the main thread by PMing me with the title "Night / Day X - Posting Message" and put the contents of your message in the PM's body. You may even put in lynch votes, but since it's a bot, the votes by Wormbot will count as -1. Next, you may send me a PM with the title "Night / Day X - Send Message to USER", and the user you specify will get the message when the day or night comes. Wormbot cannot be killed or lynched, but will be destroyed if you die. You may also send me a message to be posted at a later time, just specify it in the PM title.

Due to the fact that you are quite young, you are not really realized by other people. Therefore, your votes do not count, but you may vote anyway.

Your long friendship with Jumpluff caused you two to stick together, and thus, you know that <snip> is Jumpluff.

You win if your faction is alive when The Overly Famous Heroes and The Everyday Boring Criminals are wiped out.
Dear Agape,
You are Obi.
You are allied with The Really Unknown People.

Creator of the first Smogon Mafia, you were a really famous user. However, after the world was changed by Nobita, Smogon Mafias didn't matter anymore and thus you became unknown. Therefore, you joined up with The Really Unknown People.

As creator of the first Smogon Mafia, you therefore know most of the basic roles in the game. Thus, you may send me a PM with the title "Night X - Investigating USER", and you will receive the user's role name and action words. This inspection is always correct.

You win if your faction is alive when The Overly Famous Heroes and The Everyday Boring Criminals are wiped out.
Dear Jackal,
You are Nana and Coco.
You are allied with The Monsters From Several Different Dimensions.

A Skitty and Poochyena who works really well together, you two were dragged from the world you belonged to into this world. With a shock you both discovered that almost everyone in this world was humanoid, and you decided to join up with the people who you feel you belong with, which were The Monsters From Several Different Dimensions.

You both work really well together in distracting and confusing enemies, and thus, you may send me a PM with the title "Night X - Run around USER". That user will be so distracted he will fail to complete his night action.

Since there are two Pokemon, if you are ever lynched or killed one of them will take the blow, which would mean you would still be alive. Of course, since you can only distract someone by working together, you won't be able to hook if one of you are killed.

You are able to evolve! If certain conditions are fulfilled, you would be able to evolve into Delcatty and Mightyena. Upon evolution, you will gain a new ability.

You win if your faction is alive when The Mad Evil Geniuses and The Everyday Boring Criminals are wiped out or pocketed by Doraemon.
With the death of Earthworm, wormbot broke down and collapsed.

With that, the winners of this game are The Really boring criminals and the The Overly Famous Heroes

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
that's just an all around terrible post by blue light for so many reasons that I don't even have to list

ALSO fuck you all you (BAN ME PLEASE) haters i did lose my powers when my dog died, you guys sure are dumb! HEh

no one trolls me

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
I blame this loss on Flounder who should have used his hook on Fishin during the previous night and have blue_light kill Fishin instead which would have saved Altair from certain death.

"gg".

The two factions looked at each other, and although they allied with each other in times of war, now that only they were left, they looked at each other... flames of hatred in their eyes... there was only place for one in this realm.

How will this continue? What will happen? None of us will know as the host is too lazy to continue the game anymore and stopped production!

Ok, with that, We don't need no Mafia ends. I have to say that almost everyone played nicely... and well, i guess it's hard to find balance in a game like this! Anyway, postgame coming up...

Prob in an hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)