[Expert] We Don't Need No Mafia - Criminals and Heroes win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the Geniuses arguably more dangerous than the Monsters? The monsters have by far the easiest job, eliminate the two smallest factions, therefore they have the easiest way to win. For the geniuses to win we have to eliminate the monsters and a village faction which means we have much more ground to cover than the Monsters do.

This game isn't about who's allied with who due to faction alignment, it's about eliminating who has the easiest objective, and that's the Monsters.

Do you guys not see what's happening here? Jackal is using you all as pawns for his own purposes and before you know it he will be too far ahead and we will all lose do to your lack of foresight. Here is the deal, the Monsters need to eliminate the two mafia factions. In a normal game this is great news! But this is not even close to being a normal game, the Monsters have the ability to kill and if you let them (which you are right now) control the lynch this game will be over in the next two cycles. This game ends when one faction wins and the Monsters have by far the easiest win condition, they have to eliminate the two smallest factions. At the end of the day, the Monsters only have to kill half the people that we all have to, meaning if I go down the Monsters are 2x ahead of both village factions and 4x ahead of both mafia factions. He's drawn out his enemies, knows who votes with what, knows who he has to kill, and everyone here is letting him.

Jackal and his crew are by all mafia standards, neutrals and neutrals are not to be trusted. Especially a neutral Jackal.

If you're with me repeat after me, Edit: lynch askaninjask.

launch blue_light to the planet zorgbucks, where he will be forever tormented by giant evil teddy bears and assaulted by assorted pieces of cutlery, such as animated forks, knives, spatulae, and spoons filled with toxic custard from the planet quikpond, home to the Hurgville Hounds, the greatest blargball team ever to enter the 16,716th blargball cup, an event renowned for its eccentric half-time interval dancers

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i could defend myself but im not sure if i have to??

in normal mafia games, the village has to kill the least number of users that means their objective must be the easiest!!!

and dont suggest there is any "neutral" faction lol that is absurd its a 5 faction game where every faction has 2 enemies, i guess that makes us neutral =\

Ok deadline, welcome. Everyone looks at blue_light in anger, and prepare to lynch him. Suddenly, a MIGHTY MAN appears!

With a STRONG word, he went
!

'I propose that for this day, everyone who has the second highest number of votes will be lynched!'

Everyone stops, confused, then recounts the votes. Who got second? After a long long tedious process of counting, the victims are...

Askaninjask!
He was mercilessly slaughtered by the crowd.

Dear askaninjask,
You are Link.
You are allied with The Overly Famous Heroes.

Hero of Termina, you are famous throughout the world for being in a game that is considered the best RPG in the world. You are a hero, you are famous, therefore, you joined The Overly Famous Heroes.

Your real power comes with your completed Triforce. You may use it to PM me with the title "Night / Day X – Revive USER1 with USER2’s role". User1 will be revived, but will instead have User2’s role, including role name, team, winning condition, and former ability. You may only use your Triforce once. USER 1 and USER2 must be from your own team, and both users are dead. If you used a user from a different team, you will use up your Triforce, but the revive won't work.

You win if your faction is alive when The Really Unknown People and The Evil Geniuses are wiped out.
Da Letter El! the crowd screams!
He was taken to a cliff, robbed of his role pm, and thrown over into a huge amount of sharp rocks.

Dear Da Letter El,
You are Dr.Watson.
You are allied with The Overly Famous Heroes.

When people talk about Sherlock Holmes, they will also mention the good old Dr.Watson. Therefore, you are very famous as well, and the mere mention that Sherlock Holmes is in The Overly Famous Heroes has prompted you to join as well.

Although your inspection skills are not perfect, you still try your best. Therefore, you may PM me with the title "Night X – Analyzing USER". You will find something about that user, and send a copy of it to Sherlock Holmes as well, but you will not know whether it is true or false. Only one person knows that.

<snip>

You win if your faction is alive when The Really Unknown People and The Evil Geniuses are wiped out.
And finally, JACKAL!!!!
The crowd went wild, and started to beat up Jackal! After a long while of merciless beating... Ja... wait, was that Jackal? That looked like some poor innocent puppy...

Oh dear.

The crowd looks around to find Jackal still alive, and the poor puppy dead. However, due to tiredness, the crowd does not have energy anymore to kill Jackal, and thus, he survived. When the sun went down, everyone returned home to sleep.

Night 3 begins now. It will end 11 PM GMT +8, Wednesday May 26.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)