[Expert] We don't need no Mafia Signups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Approved by Mekkah

Welcome to the we don't need no Mafia signups. It is hosted by me, Amelia, who planned it along with Gmax. With that said, i am the main host, so please send all PMs to me, not Gmax. Thanks for your cooperation.

Now, for a list of rules and information, stolen from flow mafia, with changes,

Rules and Information:
1. The game will cycle between Night and Day, beginning with Night 0. Unlike previous Night 0s, killing will work on Night 0.
2. Each Day will last a maximum of 24 hours. Each Night will last a maximum of 48 hours. Days and Nights may end early depending on whether a majority is reached or all Night PMs have been sent.
3. If you don't want to use your Night Role, please send a PM to me with the title 'Night x - Idling' anyway. This at least shows you're paying attention to the game.
4. Lynch votes must be bolded. No Lynch is an acceptable vote.
5. There are NO items in this game.
6. Do not screenshot anything I tell you to anyone else in the game. Do not screenshot anything related to the game.
7. Do not talk about the game with or in front of living players while you are dead, unless specified in the role PM or allowed to be the host. You may still plan with your teammates, but only for the sake of planning strategies.
8. Do not impersonate other players or me. You may fake logs, including logs with me.
9. With that said, do not believe everything the hosts tell you, apart from in the role pm itself.
10. If you have any questions about your role or the game please don't hesitate to contact me or Gmax. We're on IRC (irc.synirc.net) in #warau almost always.
11. The game ends when a team achieves it's win condition. This does not include neutrals.
12. This is an open theme game. Here is a sample of a role pm. Do take note that Megalo Maniacs are not a team in this game. Also, i am not perfect, so there might be spelling errors in the Role PMs.

Amelia said:
Dear <user>,
You are Shredder.
You are allied with the Megalo Maniacs.

(Two-three sentences of role flavour).

(Three-four sentences of action, with it going as "You may PM me with the title "Night X - Whacking USER".)

(Extra Stuff, if applicable.)

You win if blablabla.
Sign-Ups will close within 72 +- hours from this post. This means that sign-ups will be open, at the latest, at 11.59 PM, Friday May 14th, GMT +8.

Players will be handpicked, and i am looking for 29 players. Let the signups begin now!

Signups:
1. Dak
2. Accent
3. Agape
4. Earthworm
5. Mekkah
6. wickdaggler
7. hailflameblast
8. Itchni
9. RBG
10. Shade
11. vonFiedler
12. Fangren
13. Da Letter El
14. Dogfish44
15. Lonelyness
16. Blue_light
17. UncleSam
18. YoshiKing
19. GameFreak201
20. FinnRagetti
21. Jackal
22. Blue Tornado
23. Flounder
24. Aura Guardian
25. Bass
26. ReyScarFace
27. THE_IRON_KENYAN
28. Jimbo
29. Exarius
30. Nook
31. Rodan
32. Eo Ut Mortus
33. Thorns
34. Altair
35. Veedrock
36. Darkamber8828
37. Evan
38. Staraptor Call
39. Dubulous
40. Yeti
41. Askaninjask
42. Fishin
43. Billymills
44. Kharozz
45. CHENN
46. zorbees
47.KnightoftheWind
48.Coronis
49.CyzirVisheen
50.Lightwolf

Remember that it is handpicked, so even if your name is really far down the list, there's chance you might be chosen.

Hmm, maybe I could get a spot out of 29 places, right?

E: Withdrawing, I'm off for the weekend and couldn't keep up with the 24h nights, maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)