1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Explain yourself (Trou Version)

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by ?The Unknown?, Nov 6, 2007.

1. ?The Unknown?

?The Unknown?

Hi i am new here i knew smogon 1/2 years ago but now i joined (i am shy guy from serebiiforums) and I despise the marriland site
  2. Dratini hehe

Dratini hehe

I'm a japanese chick. i'm lesbian. i like retarded girls named dominic who live in michigan in the u.s. i'm a senior. i love pokemon. i don't know a lot yet about sweepers, evs, ivs and all that but am trying to learn on serebii. smogon has the best movesets on the web and that's it.
  3. YJ_Stinger

YJ_Stinger

Hello and welcome to Smogon is Jericho(My middle name thats all I'm giving out)!!!!!! My name is Jericho I go to High School, play some Poke'mon(Shitty Shods(Shoddy) cause I don't have a DS yet). And I'm one Sexy Beast!!!!!!!!!!!! And my propose here on Smogon is to become all high and mighty, the leader of the koffings, The King of the Weezings, and The King of Poke'mon. And I promise when I get my DS and Poke'mon Diamond/Pearl gamecart I promise to electrify you, deilight you, enlight you, I'am YJ_Stinger and I am here o save Poke'mon in the 4th Genaration.
  4. NS_Odyssey

NS_Odyssey

Okay let me intrduce my self, actually let me warn you of my crapy spelling. I probaly mispelt something already. Anyways, i'm 17, male, and thats all the personal info u need to know cause other than that i'm just another normal dude...i think. Anyways, I'm a big nintendo fan and I was a Nintendo Nsider member , but as some of you may have heard NSider has been put down for a few months, their remaking it i think. Well, I really learned to love pokemon, i love to battle(though i don't have any friends that play pokemon:\) I started playing pokemon when Emerald version came out, but i was so clueless...i bought saphire version instead...i've borrowed some pkmn games before (blue, gold) but i wasn't really a competitive battler. To be honest i learned most of the game mechanics not to long ago(2 years ago maybe) but now i'm into pokemon even more, i just want to win. I'm kinda still a poken00b.
  5. brunofilhote

brunofilhote

Hi!! Im new in the University!!

Hello all!!
    My name is Bruno Duarte Martins, im a Brazilian guy and im new here in the University!! ^^
    A littlebit of me:

-MUSIC: I really like Metal (Melodic, Symphonic, Progressive, etc...), and Rock at mostly!! xD

-TV: Cartoons are the best (ANIMES are in the category), At mostly i like Animes like Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, etc....

-HOBBYES: Role Play in MMORPGS like Ragnarok and others, Play RPG and leave with friends!!

-EXPECTATIVE: Be the best Pokemon trainer in all the World!! xD

Expect have lots of fun here!! c ya!!
  6. Gold Groudon

Gold Groudon

HI. My name is Ben, I am 13. I am a boy.

I am Australian, currently live in Campbelltown, New South Wales. I am a pretty private person but I am probably more open on forums than in the real world. I love cartoons and am a pokemon fanatic.But I have almost no liking for music. I am also considered to e a nerd at my school. I love to eat lasagne and drink coke and solo. I also love my pizza.

I enjoy talking with my friends and making new ones, but it takes time to build a solid freiendship for me. I am single(NO SHIT. :P).

I hope to enjoy my second stay at smogon and see what it is like.
  7. sumginazu

sumginazu

My name is Alex. (LOL ^_^ m0nk) I live in California.
    I'm 13 years old as of now. Male. 8th grade. Honors math, straight a's. Pretty much a nerd. But still pretty cool.
    I'm not really into anything right now.
    I don't have a girlfriend at the moment, but I plan on getting one by February.
    I love soccer and poodles that do not have a naked butt.
    sumginazu stands for "someguyinazoo". Don't ask.
    ... that's all I can think of. Nice to meet you, smogon.
  8. dookiemonster

dookiemonster

I'm new here. I don't feel like explaining myself mostly because it is strange...on a Pokemon's forums too. Looking at above posts, they are long. Mines not. End of story.
  9. Nintendoholic

Nintendoholic

Hi everyone! I'm 17 years old and from the Midlands in England and just decided to join as I found the pokemon movesets, EV's, etc. so helpful.
    Anyway...I suppose I'm a friendly person naturally and quite quiet ususually (even more in reality). In pokemon games I like using BL teams to battle with in an attempt to beat an OU team with them and a good strategy. I have spent most of my time previous to this on the ONM forums (official nintendo magazine) and am a proud member of the pokeriders clan.

Feel free to ask for battles/trades from me if you wish and I will spend as much time as I can sweeping these forums!:toast:

ps. I like typing up stuff in either bold red or blue as you can probably see
  10. Misty

Misty oh
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

loling

I'm one sexy beast!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. ryubahamut

ryubahamut
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

hahhahahaha props to whoever assembled this list (I'm assuming it was Misty)

is awesome
  12. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

i assembled it. im going to move shitty posts from the explain yourself thread to this one
  13. Doomsday

Doomsday
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

rofl I honestly am glad about this thread. doomsday approves
  14. Lexay

Lexay <b>I could be boned!</b>
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

hahah wow
  15. X-Act

X-Act np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

i am shy guy from pojo chanels
  16. Jackal

Jackal I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Hello! it is me, Jakcai. I have 12 yearsand i beat the elite4 nine times out of 10 time. ohwoops i 4got to say my name is Juan but please you can jsut call me jkacal. i hope I can learn all bout EVS and EVS here to make myself the best I can be :)

thnaks for your time.
  17. Chizakura

Chizakura

I've registered here before and apparently I forgot my Username and Pass word so I made a new one (Old:Z-Xero Dark Paladin) If some one can please delete the old one...

Not to get off topic...
    I'm Chizakura (you can call me Chizaku) and I live somewhere in Houston Texas and Asian, apparently I'm not Chinese so shut it.
    I like the Pokemon video games but to hell with the anime/cartoon. I usually like anime but Pokemon anime is just ridiculous. I'm just your average kid who has nothing to do than Play video games (Pokemon Being one).
    Here's somethings you may want to know
    1. I have no plan on telling my nationality
    2. I hack my Pokemon so If you see me on real life (Or on wi-fi) holding a DS playing Pokemon, don't challenge me, I will own you (^_^ Flame for all I care that's why I played the 'ol Net Battle...)
    3. I'm a goof off stupid idiot

Here's something important about me:
    I'm not good at making teams nor have the patience to EV train my Pokemon, you may flame me about it but I don't care so you may call me... LAZY. I'm as I said a stupid idiot, yes that's true, I'm slow and not quick enough to get what's happening around and doesn't understand big words so If you plan on saying something to me which I doubt, please refrain from using the said "big words". You can say my vocabulary level is at 4th grade.
  18. Stathakis

Stathakis I hax people in real life
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Field Ranger

mmmmm new user stathakis is trying to save himself some embassment.
  19. Pokemontell_Williams

Pokemontell_Williams

My name is Robert Hawkins, and, if your reading this, you probably know more than I do.
  20. Altmer

Altmer rid this world of human waste
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

hi im altmer i like sonata arctica and japanese girls are kawaii ^_^
  21. skizoo

skizoo

hi. i dont know if this is on topic or not because i cant find the right thread i guess but where is the battling section? unless i dont have permission because i came back from getting ban.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)