Explore the Unown. I'll take your Scatterbug eggs & legends (Now offering 2 Pokemon for 1 egg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly prefer regular Pokeballs to hide the possibility of past gen moves, such as Zen Headbutt and Super Fang. What's Bagon's ability? Also, what's your Vivillon pattern?
Bagon's ability is Intimidate (more useful for MegaMence). My Vivillon is Ocean form, unfortunately.

Also, Caravahna doesn't have any Gen V tutor moves, so being in a Dream Ball doesn't really matter. However, if you want one in a normal Pokeball, I can breed that for you.

Edit: I discovered from looking at Caravahna's movepool that Hydo Pump is an egg move, not a level up move. As such, it actually has 2 egg moves, Destiny Bond being the other.

Last edited:
I have a japanese shiny timid jirachi with moonblast. What do you have to offer?
Anything in the 1st post. But I've more than that, so just make a request & I'll make it happen (if I can).

Edit: Wait, what are its IVs?

Bagon's ability is Intimidate (more useful for MegaMence). My Vivillon is Ocean form, unfortunately.
Oh well, it was worth asking anyway.
Also, Caravahna doesn't have any Gen V tutor moves, so being in a Dream Ball doesn't really matter. However, if you want one in a normal Pokeball, I can breed that for you.

Edit: I discovered from looking at Caravahna's movepool that Hydo Pump is an egg move, not a level up move. As such, it actually has 2 egg moves, Destiny Bond being the other.
If you can breed me a 6IV in a Pokeball, it's a deal. What would you like?

PS'd 31 / 23 / 22 / 31 / 31 / 31 Mild
27 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Modest
-31 / 27 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 4 Quiet; Great for Trick Room teams.

CMT for these. Are they untouched? Also, what OTs of 5 IV Modest Xerneas do you have that are untouched?

CMT for these. Are they untouched? Also, what OTs of 5 IV Modest Xerneas do you have that are untouched?
Uh, where's your thread? And if you want an untouched Xerneas, the closest I have is the one I caught myself. It's still level 50, 0 Exp. earned at all, EVs maxed out using vitamins & wings, but that can easily be "fixed" with a Reset Bag. So aside from its moves, it would be as if I never took it out of the box.

Uh, where's your thread? And if you want an untouched Xerneas, the closest I have is the one I caught myself. It's still level 50, 0 Exp. earned at all, EVs maxed out using vitamins & wings, but that can easily be "fixed" with a Reset Bag. So aside from its moves, it would be as if I never took it out of the box.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-born-legends-and-kalos-bred-pokemon.3514491/

If yours is 5 IV I'm interested(as long as the OT is different).

Different from what? Adam-EX?

Edit: Oh wow, is my Relaxed Celebi really that valuable? And I'll take your 5IV Bold Celebi please.
Different from Gwen and Naga(the only Modest 5 IV Xerneas I have). Yep, it's pretty poorly distributed from what I've seen.
The 5 IV Celebi is not KB if that is okay with you. I'd like the Mild Celebi but I'm interested in the other two legends as well.

Different from Gwen and Naga(the only Modest 5 IV Xerneas I have). Yep, it's pretty poorly distributed from what I've seen.
The 5 IV Celebi is not KB if that is okay with you. I'd like the Mild Celebi but I'm interested in the other two legends as well.
Oh whoops. The Defense is 13; I got the numbers switched. Well, I normally don't take non-Kalos Pokémon, but if you can give it Giga Drain, Earth Power, and (hmm, maybe Wonder Room?), I'll make an exception.

As for what else I want, well I'm going to need some time to decide.

Oh whoops. The Defense is 13; I got the numbers switched. Well, I normally don't take non-Kalos Pokémon, but if you can give it Giga Drain, Earth Power, and (hmm, maybe Wonder Room?), I'll make an exception.

As for what else I want, well I'm going to need some time to decide.
Sorry, only tutor move it has is Stealth Rock. The first post is Kalos Legends and the second is RNGd Legends for your reference.

Sorry, only tutor move it has is Stealth Rock. The first post is Kalos Legends and the second is RNGd Legends for your reference.
Damn, I was really hoping it would have those moves. (I'd hack it, but I can't because I don't know the PID method, along w/ some other issues).

Anyway, let's see. Here's what interests me:
-Your Modest and Calm Articuno
-Your Modest Moltres

Damn, I was really hoping it would have those moves. (I'd hack it, but I can't because I don't know the PID method, along w/ some other issues).

Anyway, let's see. Here's what interests me:
-Your Modest and Calm Articuno
-Your Modest Moltres
Can I know the OTs of them? I assume RayCie",, Sapphire and Zeen?

All 3 of them are mine. Both Celebi are Adam-EX. The Quiet Yveltal's OT is Sandy (I wanted to breed a Sandstorm Vivillon). Unfortunately, that particular game bricked again, so I can't prove that it's mine.

All 3 of them are mine. Both Celebi are Adam-EX. The Quiet Yveltal's OT is Sandy (I wanted to breed a Sandstorm Vivillon). Unfortunately, that particular game bricked again, so I can't prove that it's mine.
Oh, no. I meant the OTs of the Artcinuos/Moltres you were interested in. Sorry, bad wording on my part. Also, are you able to clone?

Oh, no. I meant the OTs of the Artcinuos/Moltres you were interested in. Sorry, bad wording on my part. Also, are you able to clone?
Yes, I can clone. And the ones I want are RayCie's(41546) Modest Articuno, (but I can settle w/ the other Modest one if I must), Sapphire(34723) for the Calm Articuno, and I guess Poli(55456)'s Moltres.

Are my offers rare enough?

Yes, I can clone. And the ones I want are RayCie's(41546) Modest Articuno, (but I can settle w/ the other Modest one if I must), Sapphire(34723) for the Calm Articuno, and I guess Poli(55456)'s Moltres.

Are my offers rare enough?
Yes that is fine. Can we trade in 10 minutes? Have to do a tradeback and then a trade right after. Also, is the Yveltal untouched? I should have asked sooner.
Assume the Celebis are UT though.

Yes that is fine. Can we trade in 10 minutes? Have to do a tradeback and then a trade right after. Also, is the Yveltal untouched? I should have asked sooner.
Assume the Celebis are UT though.
Yep. I'll prepare the clones right now. Do you know what's in your Friend Safari?

If you can breed me a 6IV in a Pokeball, it's a deal. What would you like?
I'll try, but that might take a while, because there's a ~1% chance of obtaining one that has 6IV's and it's Hiden Ability.

As for what I'd like, I was originally wanting your Naive Diancie, but I'm not sure that it's worth just the Carvahna (if you look at my original post, I also offered a male HA 5iv bold Espurr and a 5IV jolly Bagon with egg moves).

I'll try, but that might take a while, because there's a ~1% chance of obtaining one that has 6IV's and it's Hiden Ability.

As for what I'd like, I was originally wanting your Naive Diancie, but I'm not sure that it's worth just the Carvahna (if you look at my original post, I also offered a male HA 5iv bold Espurr and a 5IV jolly Bagon with egg moves).
Aside from the one-time Entree balls, everything's equal to me because I can always clone more. If you feel it's not worth it, go ahead and request a different Pokemon (or even another one).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)