Explore the Unown. I'll take your Scatterbug eggs & legends (Now offering 2 Pokemon for 1 egg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, CMT if possible for any or all of them:

31 / 26 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 28 Timid; has Fire Power | OT: SapphirE ID no. 51132
PS'd 30 / ?? / 31 / 31 / 31 /31 Modest
PS'd 28 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 27 Brave

(I don't need any redistribution rights coz I usually don't list in my thread or trade poke that ppl gave me)
What size is your Pumpkaboo? I can't tell from the image. And let's see, I definitely want the Koffing w/ the lower Attack IV and Bronzor.

It's Meadow.
Ouch, I just got that pattern yesterday. What are the IVs, natures, and egg moves of your Pichu?

CMT for Modest Xerneas (5 IVs) and Rash Yveltal
An unhatched, 5IV Scatterbug egg w/ Rage Powder would be nice. I see you have the Jungle pattern.

What size is your Pumpkaboo? I can't tell from the image. And let's see, I definitely want the Koffing w/ the lower Attack IV and Bronzor.

Ouch, I just got that pattern yesterday. What are the IVs, natures, and egg moves of your Pichu?

An unhatched, 5IV Scatterbug egg w/ Rage Powder would be nice. I see you have the Jungle pattern.
Which Pichu? I have Safari and Fast. I don't think they have any but I can breed them.

Up.Can you tell me if you're interested?
Oh, did I skip you? Sorry. And I'm sort of interested, but I'd rather have a 5IV egg so I can have that pattern with my OT & ID #.

Wait a minute; I just realized these are gen 4 balls, so they can't have Lightning Rod. F***.
Unowninator I'm able to trade now, if you're able to clone a copy of my Careful Mewtwo to trade back, I don't have any clones of it right now.
Great. I'll get online right now.

Oh, I figured out the problem; I added your 2DS because I needed Spiritomb. Are you able to switch systems? Or should I delete someone?

Yeah my bad I copy pasted what I wrote on the previous trevenant. It has pick up I'll fix that issue
I would've mentioned the size too, but that's just me. Okay then, supersize me. (Although I need to do some chores before I can trade.) BTW do you know your Friend Safari?

I would've mentioned the size too, but that's just me. Okay then, supersize me. (Although I need to do some chores before I can trade.) BTW do you know your Friend Safari?
Added Supersize into description too in case somebody want it too :P
My safari is shit; it's fairy with mawile and other 2 garbage :D

EDIT: Can you give an everstone to one of your poke when trading? I not think you want pumpkaboo to evolve and I have just 2 everstone left so I'll give one of them to pumpkaboo during trade :)

Okay, sure. I'm getting ready now. Do you know the other 2 Pokémon? (If one's Floette, what flower?) If not, don't worry, I'll find someone to delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)