1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Completed Extended flashmatch! Glacier Knight vs. Typon!

Discussion in 'ASB' started by Quagsires, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quagsires

Quagsires

reffin
    Tammy the Krilowatt (open)
    [​IMG]
    Krilowatt [Tammy] (F)
    Nature: Modest (+1 Special Attack, -1 Attack)

Type: Electric/Water
    Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
    Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
    Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
    Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.
    Shed Skin (DW) [LOCKED]: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Stats:

HP: 125
    Atk: Rank 2 (-)
    Def: Rank 3
    SpA: Rank 4 (+)
    SpD: Rank 3
    Spe: 105

Size Class: 1
    Weight Class: 2
    Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 6/6
    MC: 0
    DC: 3/5

Attacks:

Ice Shard
    Bubble
    Charge
    Tackle
    Thundershock
    Detect
    Confuse Ray
    Aqua Jet
    Imprison
    Discharge
    Hydro Pump
    Volt Switch

Counter
    Mirror Coat
    Metronome

Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam
    Scald
    Endure

Total Moves: 19

[/QUOTE]

There is a large GLACIER MOVE IN WARLIGHT sign and also it is slowly raining kumquats. If you think that should affect the battle, explain how it does in your post. The sign may be picked up and used as a physical contact grass attack with BP equal to the target's weightclass times 2.25 (for those less than three). Only one mon can hold the sign at once, and each will drop it to perform any other attack.

Also going to point out to Typon that Glacier is now offline by leaps and bounds, so I'll probably join him in sleeping and will ref it either first thing in the morning around seven hours from now or 18 hours from now.
  2. Glacier Knight

Glacier Knight

yeah, i am on now. the DQ can be extended for tomorrow and tuesday. however i would like the match to be over by tuesday *i did ask for a quick match*

Gavin, you are up!
    [​IMG]
    Take this Razor Claw and you will be ready to go! the Matchups arent too hot, but things will be alright!
  3. Quagsires

Quagsires

You do realize this is doubles, correct?

Or at least the challenge says doubles
  4. typon77

typon77

Yeah its doubles. And I can't order until Glacier sends out the correct # of mons.

:(
  5. Glacier Knight

Glacier Knight

my mind is fried. Quicksilver comes out too and he gets an Exp Share

SORREHS D:
  6. typon77

typon77

Tammy will have and Exp share while Clem will have an Amulet Coin

Clem:
    Hidden Power (Fighting 6) -> Paleo Wave -> Hidden Power (Fighting 6) (All Targeting Weavile)
    Remember Technician.

Tammy:
    Scald -> Hydro Pump -> Scald (All Weavile)
    If Weaville doesn't use Snatch A1 and you aren't taunted, use Confuse Ray on that action only.
  7. Glacier Knight

Glacier Knight

you need to select targets for those moves *me being nice here and pointing it out*

also i might be wrong but i think your sub is illegal. but what do i know? i'm a glacier.
  8. typon77

typon77

Oops sorry. I had the targets the first time I wrote it up but my page closed and I guess I forgot to put them back. All moves are targeting weaville
  9. Glacier Knight

Glacier Knight

[​IMG]
    "Well aint that lucky for them. Hidden Power Fighting, of all things! Its ok Fellas, we can pull through!"

Gavin,
    "They are trying to knock you out! but show these silly Pokemon your speed, and your craftiness! Evade their attacks and deal Tammy Super Effective damage!"
    Dig Tammy~Snarl (hits both)~Dig Tammy

Quicksilver,
    "You have the perfect opportunity! You aren't losing any health this turn, so heres what you'll do buddy! Go all out and help Gavin!"

Earth Power Tammy~Smoke Screen Tammy~ Earth Power Tammy
  10. Quagsires

Quagsires

It is correct, that sub is illegal. You can order as:

Confuse Ray -> Hydro Pump -> Scald (All Weavile)
    If Weaville uses taunt OR if weavile used snatch (not both), use Scald instead
    But I have to take it as is

I'll ref this shortly
  11. typon77

typon77

Oh I didn't know my sub was illegal... I'll just do what quags has in the above post
  12. Glacier Knight

Glacier Knight

quagsires, ref this please.
  13. Glacier Knight

Glacier Knight

you said this feb 29th. about 15 days later, you have me. disgruntled glacier.

Ref. this. pretty. please.
  14. Quagsires

Quagsires

posting just to make glacier think i've reffed when instead i'm about to
  15. typon77

typon77

i honestly forgot this existed until right now. I actually have to forfeit though, as my slots are full..... Sorry glacier
  16. Glacier Knight

Glacier Knight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)