Exzure's Trade Shop (Temporarily closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, i need terraklion and cobalion. Do you need something from this list?

-adamant pancham in a luxury ball with 6 ivs
-timid litleo with 6 ivs in a luxury ball
-modest magby in a normal pokeball
-adamant riolu with bullet punch+crunch and HA
-a lot of 4-5-6th gen stuff too
-competitive legendaries (bold cresselia, timid raikou with hp ice, timid lugia ecc...)
-shinyes (aipom,gulpin,snorunt ecc... from safari)

Hey, i need terraklion and cobalion. Do you need something from this list?

-adamant pancham in a luxury ball with 6 ivs
-timid litleo with 6 ivs in a luxury ball
-modest magby in a normal pokeball
-adamant riolu with bullet punch+crunch and HA
-a lot of 4-5-6th gen stuff too
-competitive legendaries (bold cresselia, timid raikou with hp ice, timid lugia ecc...)
-shinyes (aipom,gulpin,snorunt ecc... from safari)
Can I get the bold Cresselia and hp ice Raikou?

At the moment i have only a clone of raikou, i need to clone cresselia. Do you need something else or do you prefer cresselia? :)
Well I need to contact my cloner, since I don't have clones ready, but what else do you have?

Well I need to contact my cloner, since I don't have clones ready, but what else do you have?
I can breed: ha holly starly with double edge,timid ocean pattern vivillion, calm flabèbè, modest skelp, modest aurorus, timid helioptile, carefull inkay, dive ball timid ha vulpiz with heat wave and hypnosis.

From pokebank i have too: carefull snorlax,timid yanmega, modest dialga, modest venusaur with hp fire, adamant metagross, impish turtwig with super power, modest staryu, calm piplup with yawn and flail, adamant sandshrew with egg moves ec...

I can breed: ha adamant corpish, ha holly starly with double edge,timid ocean pattern vivillion, calm flabèbè, modest skelp, modest aurorus, timid helioptile, carefull inkay, dive ball timid ha vulpiz with heat wave and hypnosis.

From pokebank i have too: carefull snorlax,impish hippowdon with slack off and curse, modest dialga, modest venusaur with hp fire, adamant metagross, modest porigon Z, impish turtwig with super power, modest staryu, calm piplup with yawn and flail, adamant sandshrew with egg moves ec...
Okay, Ill take a male of the starly and the raikou

I have a 6 ivs female litleo and a 6 ivs male pancham, what do you need?
I don't really need 6 iv's of either. Just females of both missing the unneeded stat. Like 31/31/31/x/31/31 on Pancham and 31/x/31/31/31/31 on litleo

I don't really need 6 iv's of either. Just females of both missing the unneeded stat. Like 31/31/31/x/31/31 on Pancham and 31/x/31/31/31/31 on litleo
Litleo is ready too, i'll breed a female perfect pancham too ;)

So: raikou+starly+litleo+pancham for terraklio,cobalion and zygarde,ok? :)

Yeah, guts is fine :)
It is brave trick room set, I advise using toxic orb on it, cause when it will activate, people will start thinking that it is quick feet set, and instead of bringing fast pokemon, they'll bring walls, which would be easily eliminated by sheer power of guts Facade.
Is it okay that it is non-kb and named "Angry Pooh"?
P.S.hope I still have it, I wish I had my 3DS nearby...

It is brave trick room set, I advise using toxic orb on it, cause when it will activate, people will start thinking that it is quick feet set, and instead of bringing fast pokemon, they'll bring walls, which would be easily eliminated by sheer power of guts Facade.
Is it okay that it is non-kb and named "Angry Pooh"?
P.S.hope I still have it, I wish I had my 3DS nearby...
If its not Kb id really prefer a quick feet one if you don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)