1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!
  3. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  4. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Facebook Banner Contest #1 - Black/White 2 In-Game

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by RBG, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RBG

RBG Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Facebook Manager

After talking to Zracknel, I've decided to revamp the way we request banners. We came to two conclusions:

1. People are more likely to put out work if there is a deadline.
    2. People are more likely to put out work with a set theme.

So with both of these points, I've figured the best way to combine them is to make this into a bi-weekly contest akin to the other contests here. (Shamelessly borrowing their rules)

So without further ado, contest 1:

2. RBG

is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Facebook Manager

<reserved post for showcasing winners>
  3. RBG

Facebook Manager

Ok, I've decided to make a more open ended theme since I got almost no participation. This one can be based off of anything from in game: Pokemon World Tournament, Gym Battles, In-Game Teams, Pokestar Movies, the plot, ect...

Deadline is November 16th.
  4. RBG

Facebook Manager

The goal is to get original artwork, not just take a bunch of sprites from the game and paste them together.
  5. shstakvchlvr

shstakvchlvr

Is the goal of answering people to be as rude as possible? Nevermind, I shouldn't question what you do given the immense participation in this and the previous competition.
  6. RBG

Facebook Manager

Type and Top three Pokemon

Normal: Snorlax, Eevee, Togekiss
    Fighting: Lucario, Blaziken, Heracross
    Flying: Dragonite, Salamence, Charizard
    Poison: Gengar Nidoking, Crobat
    Ground: Flygon, Garchomp, Swampert
    Rock: Tyranitar, Shuckle, Aerodactyl
    Bug: Scizor, Volcarona, Heracross
    Ghost: Gengar, Chandelure, Froslass
    Steel: Scizor, Lucario, Metagross
    Fire: Charizard, Blaziken, Arcanine
    Water: Gyarados, Swampert, Milotic
    Grass: Breloom, Venusaur, Sceptile
    Electric: Jolteon, Zapdos, Galvantula
    Psychic: Metagross, Mewtwo, Alakazam
    Ice: Weavile, Mamowsine, Articuno
    Dragon: Dragonite, Garchomp, Flygon
    Dark: Tyranitar, Umbreon, Hydreigon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)