Faf's Trade Shop - Breed, Train, Trade!!!

Hello there and welcome to Faf's Trade Center

If you are looking for filling your Dex, having some of your precious and special Pokemons EV Trained and prepared for battle or you are just looking for some trading this is the perfect place to be

1. Don't appreciate Hacks
2. However cloning is fine by me
3. I don't follow the rule of 'Shiny for Shiny, Legend for Legend, Flawless for Flawless'
4. If you want something and you don't have anything from my wishlist, just ask or offer something different. There's a good chance I'll agree.
5. I live in GMT+1 timezone and think about the time difference when asking for specific hour to trade
6. Have questions? Feel free to ask!
7. Cost for specific services will be arranged in private

White2 FC: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
White FC 1764 9688 6793

More to be added soon!

Trading:
I can trade you any pokemon I can breed and any evolution of pokemon I can breed. It means that If you see any lower grade pokemon in my list, I can trade the higher evolution tier pokemon as well.

Shinies are avaiable if by chance I get one

Services:
Breeding - I can breed any of the pokemon in the lists below. Also I can provide a better IV pokemons through breeding (not yet RNG) -> got a Flawless Ditto thanks to Psiiionic

EV Training - I can EV train any pokemon you provide with any chosen EV training you need.
EV Reduction - I can also EV reduce any pokemon you want to reduce.

Hall of Personal Fame

Kabutops Lv.50 (M)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Swift Swim
Move set: Waterfall, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Aqua Jet
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Att / 252 Spe
OT: NicK | ID: 23056

Ludicolo Lv.61 (M)
Nature: Modest
Ability: Rain Dish
Move set: Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Toxic, Substitute
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe
OT: Jay | ID: 28617

Tyranitar Lv.66 (F)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sand Stream
Move set: Stone Edge, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Earthquake
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Att / 252 Spe
OT: Jay | ID: 28617

Whitelist:
None

Blacklist:
None

Looking For:
RNG Services - need a person for specific flawless RNG to be made for my Comp Teams.

Pokemons I don't have.... which is a lot.

BREEDABLE POKEMONS

I can breed any Pokemon that is breedable in any Generation. Also can try to make it 3 IV's Flawless (31), but cannot make the whole Pokemon Flawless.

DW F - Can breed DW Ability or try to breed a new DW F with Ability

Shiny

Hey, I am wanting to start to breed a little bit to and trade possibly get a competitive team going and filling my Pokedex up a little bit. Any who how is this going to work Am I going to breed you a Pokemon and you breed me one and then we trade? :)

I can help you with the RNG support in Pokémon White in exchange for some credits. I can do breeding (Flawless, Shiny, DW, Egg Moves).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)