1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!

Fakemon Artists Needed!!

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by Dark_Dragonite, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Dragonite

Dark_Dragonite

I've been working on some fakemon ideas I have, but I'm in need of a good artist to do the actual drawing. My goal is to have a full pokedex of fakemon, so all ideas are welcome. To complete this I will need at least 100 fakemon. If you have some ideas, or are a fakemon artist, this is the thread for you. Post any ideas you have here.
  2. Alchemator

Alchemator my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Hi, welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately, as this thread has no content at all I'm going to have to lock it.

Throwing out a request for 100 fakemon is huge, even less so when you post no information about what you wish to achieve. I'd advise making up some concept art and then contacting spriters individually to sort something about. There are many spriters that you can find on the first page of this forum who will be willing to help you out, but not without some sort of art as a reference.

~Alch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)