Fan Favorites Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity post – I gave Naby my active times for the week and he never actually responded with his, but apparently he won't be able to be on tomorrow and I won't be here for the rest of today. I saw him online today and was on Groudon's Grotto where we agreed to play, but he logged off a little while later, so I'm not sure if he saw my message or not. Hopefully we'll still be able to do this tomorrow or Monday, though my free time on Monday is sparse as well, and I doubt Naby will be willing to stay up past 1 a.m. to play.

gr8astard

Here comes the waterworks!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 9th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
won in a terrible game vs tiffanyy, i messed up the sets of my pokes, one of his pokes only had 3 moves, etc. oh well

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jayde seems to be ignoring my VMs. I don't like being that guy, but activity.

"VM me when you want to battle" doesn't really warrant a response unless I want to battle...

Timezones are really difficult, trying to catch my opp online is a bit of a pain

Lavos

Banned deucer.
my opponent and i were scheduled to play, and i quote, "sometime between 2 and 6 sunday". well, i showed up at 5:30 and the guy sent me a vm asking where i was, i told him i was here and asked him where he wanted to play, then he left.

i guess we'll try to schedule another time...just sick of opps bailing on me

I was there the entire time. Wasn't sure whether you were on or not. I wasn't bailing. If you are reading this, try to get on between 9-10pm if you are not on now. If you are on within 30mins from me typing this, let us battle

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I tried to schedule a battle with Jayde yesterday. I did so immediately after my previous activity post (I admit that one wasn't too fair), it seems he left for the night a few minutes before I sent him my VM. He was apologetic about that and said we should battle the same time today. I got on PS 2 and a half hours ago (when we were supposed to battle) and then sent him a VM telling him to just VM as soon as he gets online so we could battle. About 40 mins later I noticed that he was online and hadn't replied, which is understandable of course, but then I told him something along the lines of "I'm ready, we're both online, it's time to battle. PM me on PS, I'm on as Great Mighty Doom" and he continued doing stuff on the forums without responding. I then just waited, he stayed online clearly doing things on the forums for another 20 mins and hasn't been on since. I assume he has gone to bed. Hopefully we can still get this done, activity.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Extension granted until Thursday for remaining games. All involved parties have been PM'ed. I'll post up pairings for next round in a couple of hours once I get out of a club meeting.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
I was there the entire time. Wasn't sure whether you were on or not. I wasn't bailing. If you are reading this, try to get on between 9-10pm if you are not on now. If you are on within 30mins from me typing this, let us battle
you can't post telling me to do stuff when i'm clearly not online and then act like that justifies you getting an activity win, are you kidding me? we scheduled a time to play, i showed up, you didn't. we have not scheduled another time since then so i'm not obligated to show up for any of the arbitrary times you feel like posting in this thread (instead of somewhere useful, like perhaps on my vm wall). and don't lie saying you were there the entire time, if you were there, how come you didn't respond to my vm (when you were supposedly online "the entire time") for two whole days? gimme a break dude...if you were online at actual times of the day instead of like 11pm at night when i'm asleep/studying or whatever, maybe this battle would have taken place. or, you know, if you had shown up for the time we scheduled. but i guess that's too hard, even when you're the one who scheduled the particular time.

activity win please, this guy clearly thinks he has better chances of winning off a coin flip than actually playing me and that's probably not an attitude you want to support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)