Fan Favorites Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Cohosting with my boy Da Letter El

This tournament tests a player's ability to determine a metagame's shifts when there is a Pokemon that is on everyone's team and that player's ability to teambuild appropriately for such situations, much similar to its predecessor, hosted by DCJ. As such, each round, one Pokemon, chosen at the host's discretion, will be announced and all players must use that Pokemon each round.

Rules:
  • Sleep Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • WiFi Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Soul Dew Clause
  • Literature Homework
  • Anything listed here is banned.
  • If tier shifts happen during the middle of a round, their effects will not take place until the next round.
  • The Announced Pokemon for that round must be used for that round. You will not be required to use Announced Pokemon from past rounds in future rounds.
  • If you do not use the Announced Pokemon in your match, you will be disqualified. Don't be dicks if your opponent accidentally loads the wrong team. Restart the match.

Semifinals: All teams are required to use: [dex=Zoroark]
[/dex]

WhiteQueen vs Cicada
Masterclass vs Soulwind

Semifinal deadline: Tuesday May 21 2013 12:00 PM EDT (GMT -4)

I had a battle with SoulWind the battle reached the end and it was in it's climax. It was 3-3 and It was in the deciding turn, he just won a speed tie which kept him in the game + flinched (otherwise i'd have won 100%), but then he had to go for another speed tie + flinch. Then he timed out :/

gg bro. we ended up just sending jirachi out and seeing if he can get the second flinch + speed tie win and i ended up fire punching. So yeah won vs Soulwind in a gg (i guess?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)