Fan made Online Pokémon MMO RPG Game -PokemonPets-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I would like to present you a cool pokemon game​

MOD EDIT: The further content was found to be in violation of Smogon's rule on advertising, and deleted.

Any users signing up to make threads about this again will be banned on the spot.

Last edited by a moderator:

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Looks like another cheap online Pokemon mmo that you would see ads of on bittorrent etc.

If you really want to sell this to us then show us proper gameplay or how the game works and show us what makes it different from tens of other failed online Pokemon mmorpgs.

☆ Hello guys. How are you doing? I hope all of you are fine.

MOD EDIT: Hey! We're doing great, thank you very much.

I'm referring to our rules about advertising, found here. Content in violation to this has been removed. Have a nice day, and don't do this again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
At the very least, I'm merging this with the other thread somebody else made a couple of days ago. Further action might be taken if we determine this to be against the rules of Smogon. I can think of at least two this thread is stretching: hacks/ROM rule (OI) and advertising rule (Global).

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Probably not, but the message was probably written as a template and then copypasted by actual users signing up on several Pokémon forums.

Anyway, @DHR, Mekkah and I have determined that this sorts under the "advertising" rule. Thread locked, content deleted.

Any subsequent single-post users making threads about this will be regarded as spammers and banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)