1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Farfetched solution part 3

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Trizo, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Trizo

Trizo

This is for anyone who wants to continue the farfetched problem by any means nessESARY NOW I DONT KNOW WHO DID IT BUT YOU DIDNT HAVE TO CLOSE THE THREAD FROM EARLIER JUST BECAUSE I MENTIONED SOMETHING THAT WAS BEST FOR THE POKEMON AN REASONABLE. BUT IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS RIPRAP FROM PEOPLE CLOSIN THREADS BECAUSE I SPEAK THE TRUTH. I SAD IT ONCE AN ILL SAY THIS AGAIN DONT GET MAD JUST BECAUSE I MENTIONED DIGIMON IN MY COMMENT EARLIER IC ANT HELP THAT YOUR A HATER BUT I MEANT NO HARM BUT ANY HOW BACK TO THE SUBJECT IF ANYONE WILL YES CONTINUE SO I CAN HEAR WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY AN NOT SOMEONE WHO HATES IDEAS AN TELL ME TO DISSCUSS DIGIMON ELSE WHERE!!!! I WAS ONLY JUST GIVEING A SOLUTIONAL PREFERENCE TO A WELL THOUGHT OUT IDEAL THAT WOULD FIX THIS PROBLEM NEXT TIME DONT CLOSE THREADS JUST SO I WOULDNT REPLI BACK YOUR ANSWER(DISSCUS DIGIMON ELSWHERE NO BACK TO FARFETCHED) I wont list your name Im just gonna let you say what you really thought but anyhow back to the point. (Just ignore all that it retains to someone esle) But lest get back to farfetched shall we luckly I will post more an Im not gonna be mean about it an I wont be rude like the other person who closed the farfetched thread in due to haterisim.
  2. Redjar

Redjar

Watch your mouth. This is a public forum.
  3. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

In order to create more lebensraum for more pure and worthy Pokemon, all Normal / Flying types must be systematically eliminated from the OU tier.

That, my friends, is The Farfetch'd Solution.
  4. Chou Toshio

Chou Toshio @Fighting Necktie
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

This is almost too shitty even for Trou
  5. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Pursuing My True Self
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

This. What the hell is he talking about?
  6. capefeather

capefeather YOU CAN'T STOP THE FORDS
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Yeah, this seems kind of dry and a bit TOO nonsensical for Trou...
  7. Ray Jay

Ray Jay "The sky's the limit, okey-dokey!"
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Mentor

Trouche.
  8. macle

macle ribbit
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Co-Leader

i was really hoping dr reid would gp this so i can actually read it :(
  9. Ray Jay

Ray Jay "The sky's the limit, okey-dokey!"
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Mentor

GP CHECK 1/2
    Additions in Bold
    Deletions in Red
    In general, watch excessive use of caps.
    This is for anyone who wants to continue the Farfetch'd farfetched problem by any means nessESARY NOW I don't DONT KNOW WHO DID IT BUT YOU didn't DIDNT HAVE TO CLOSE THE THREAD FROM EARLIER JUST BECAUSE I MENTIONED SOMETHING THAT WAS BEST FOR THE POKEMON and AN REASONABLE. BUT I've IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS (not a word; maybe consider "nonsense", or "tomfoolery") RIPRAP FROM PEOPLE CLOSING THREADS BECAUSE I SPEAK THE TRUTH. I said SAD IT ONCE and i'll AN ILL SAY THIS AGAIN: DONT GET MAD JUST BECAUSE I MENTIONED DIGIMON IN MY COMMENT EARLIER. (Period) I can't IC ANT HELP THAT you're YOUR A HATER BUT I MEANT NO HARM, BUT ANY HOW BACK TO THE SUBJECT, IF anyone wants to listen to me then don't tell me to go to Digimon land!!!! ANYONE WILL YES CONTINUE SO I CAN HEAR WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY AN NOT SOMEONE WHO HATES IDEAS AN TELL ME TO DISSCUSS DIGIMON ELSE WHERE!!!! I WAS ONLY JUST giving GIVEING A SOLUTIONAL PREFERENCE TO A WELL THOUGHT OUT IDEAL THAT WOULD FIX THIS PROBLEM NEXT TIME don't DONT CLOSE THREADS JUST SO I WOULDNT repli REPLI BACK YOUR ANSWER(DISSCUS DIGIMON ELSWHERE now NO BACK TO Farfetch'd FARFETCHED). (Period) I wont list your name I'm Im just going to gonna let you say what you really thought but anyhow back to the point. (Just ignore all that it retains to someone esle) But lest get back to farfetched shall we luckly I will post more an Im not gonna be mean about it an I wont be rude like the other person who closed the farfetched thread in due to haterisim.
    (These last few sentences arent really doing much for you)
    Copy/pastable version (open)
    tl;dr

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)