feathers' art stuff that is art

Lol, nice comic :] I used to watch Teen Titans a while ago when it was still on Cartoon Network, and Beast Boy was one of my favs, along with Star Fire!

Ooh ooh ooh! Could you draw a cute Gligar for me, similar to the style you drew Charmander in? Possibly with a tiara on, but that's optional. Thanks so much if you can do this! :D

finally did something off my personal list. tomorrow i have time for requests now that i'm ahead in schoolwork.

-makuhita
-estrobadge
-gligar

for anyone wondering why my name is feathers, this is her. my friends think she looks better with pink hair, which you can see on my first post. but i dunno the pink hair is super flashy and i hate pink.

I would critique if I could, but I can't. These are far superior to anything I could draw. The way you color is beautiful, and your animals are almost life-like. Not soulless as I would almost expect a pencil sketch to be, as it's all mine ever seem to be. (Hah hah)

I love the way you color and draw your pokemon. It's so unlike half the people I see on deviantART who seem to think that mimicking the way they're drawn in the guides and on the show is the way to draw them. I could almost fantasize yours being real creatures because they looked like real creatures.

You have a gift.

That's so awesome, I love how she's playing a LoZ 3DS. I have one too :)

And, I think she looks better without the pink hair (I love the color pink, but as a hair color... not so much :P)!

i think i finally got a pose down for makuhita. that thing is so oddly shaped.

i would have cropped off the extra but i'm not sure if you're doing anything with it. :P

and here's the estrobadge, a feminine power badge for someone's league.

yeahyeah art

and thanks erisu, i'm glad you can look at my art and see realism. i used to copy other styles when i was younger but now i've found my own place, and as it so happens, i ended up with a bunch of styles without meaning to.

<33333333333333

That Gligar... she's so precious, I love it! And lol at her tongue. I think it makes her look humorous and cuter! Thank you so much, it's great, perfect :D

That badge is nice too :] It looks powerful and feminine!

holy crap! your art is amazing, i wanst expecting the style the majority of your work is in due to the first image in your thread thats not in hide tags. keep up the great work!

school and life has kicked my ass but i'm still here and i promise to finish requests. all i have time for now is school art as the year end show is coming up. once all is said and done i have a lot of work to show, but for a now a WIP

i have to fix the nose, add reflections, etc but mostly basic for now. this is an english assignment so i don't want to overdo it.

Just would like to say again that I love your artwork. I wish I could have half the talent that you have! Quick question though. How long have you been doing digital art?

i haven't done very much digital art at all, probably only been seriously giving it a shot over the last few months. i don't have a lot of time between assignments though. every week i do my comic but that is really simple so not much practice there. xD

every digital piece in this post is the only digital work i've done

HellaHellaStyle

The ROCKST☆R connoisseur
is an Artist Alumnus
I haven't met anyone that practices so many different art mediums so frequently. What a great habit. You're very good at all of them individually, too.

I'd love to see more TT fanart, of course. The BB and Raven comics are adorable as fuck.

"Hold out your arm, I need to land"
"Flawless"

I laughed.

why thank you. i just wish i still had the time to practice them all as much as i used to, i haven't touched markers in ages and my portfolio needs work.

and i'm glad you like them! they just keep me on my tablet for a at least a few minutes each week, which is nice even if i'm not learning anything. i have a long way to go and i have no idea what i'm doing when it comes to digital art.

thanks for stopping to look, and special thanks again for the art. i'm busy showing it to everyone i know and everyone they know.

messing with lighting that i never used before

i don't really know anything about the dragon besides his name so apparently he isn't evil idk

but twilight and raven are the same person

i would do a copic charizard if two of the markers i would need didn't need to be refilled. i can do any other medium though.

thanks. for once i'm happy with the way bb turned out and i tried to make raven look as grumpy as possible. i'm just all over the place with style right now that i have no idea what's going on

i guess it should be good that you can draw wings very well if you're user name is feathers lol

alot of your stuff is great, but there is always room for improvement...especially with anatomy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)