1. GET SMOGON SHIRTS HERE! First time ever. Limited time only & next time the design will be different, so get it while you can!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Ferrothorn [rewrite] (READY FOR UPLOAD)

Discussion in 'Uploaded Analyses' started by Delta 2777, Jul 13, 2013.

1. AccidentalGreed

AccidentalGreed HOMERUN, CABRONES
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

Sure sure! I made a separate small paragraph in the AC for the items, consisting mostly of copy-pasted stuff from other parts of the analysis with a little re-wording.
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  2. alexwolf

alexwolf Fear the D
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Oh and one last thing. I don't like Leech Seed getting slashed in the third slot because i don't like the possible moveset that comes out from this (Spikes + SR + Leech Seed). Ferroithorn needs either two attacking moves, one attacking move + Thunder Wave, or one attacking move + Protect to not be big setup bait. So, just de-slash Leech Seed from the third slot imo, which makes the set more visually pleasing too.

EDIT: Sry but one more thing. Curse definitely deserves more than an OO mention. It should go to the AC of the first set and mention that it should be used with dual STABs and Leech Seed. Sorry for noticing all those things so late AG...
  3. AccidentalGreed

AccidentalGreed HOMERUN, CABRONES
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

Quite alright, Alex. Just, ah, remember to remember stuff sooner haha.

I did the changes listed above, though at this point I question the use of Ferrothorn without hazards. I've seen people be crazy enough to use it though, so I guess it's alright for now.
  4. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Pursuing My True Self
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)