Fighting on the Playground! Incoleo vs TeraVoltage

Riolu [Riley] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference.
Inner Focus: (Innate): When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Prankster (DW): The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level. (Innate)

Stats:HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Foresight
Quick Attack
Endure
Counter
Feint
Force Palm
Copycat
Screech
Reversal

Egg Moves:
Circle Throw
Bullet Punch
Blaze Kick
Hi Jump Kick
Crunch

TM Moves:
Swords Dance
Double Team
Poison Jab
Earthquake
Rock Slide

Necturine [Sakura] (Female)
Nature: Quiet (+1 Special Attack, -10% evasion)
Type: Grass/Ghost
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:

Anticipation: (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Telepathy (DW): (Innate, DW not yet unlocked) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 44 (-10% Evasion)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex

Egg Moves:
Sketch
Giga Drain
Leaf Storm
Ingrain
Natural Gift

TM Moves:
Protect
Psychic
Hidden Power (Fire)
Shadow Ball
Calm Mind

Voodoll [Misery] (Male)

Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)
Type: Normal/Dark
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 70
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

Abilities:
Insomnia: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Normalize: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon has mastered Normal-type attacks and can change any attack type to have a Normal energy signature. All attacks used by the Pokemon are considered Normal-type attacks, although they retain the same status-enducing and other properties. The Pokemon's Normal-type attacks have four (4) more Base Attack Power.
Cursed Body (DW): (Innate) When This Pokemon is struck by an opponents attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

EC: 1/6
MC: 1
DC: 1/5
KOC: 0

Moves:

Level-Up:
Astonish
Copycat
Mimic
Pain Split
Spite
Grudge
Charge
Follow Me
Pin Missile
Dark Pulse
Egg:
Imprison
Perish Song
Counter
Snatch
Mach Punch

TM/Tutor:
Taunt
Substitute
Rock Slide
Double Team
Psychic

Omanyte [I'm a Knight] (male)
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Water/Rock
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Rock Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 35
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Shell Armor: (innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Weak Armor (locked): (can be enabled) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5
KOC: 0

Moves:

Level-Up
Constrict
Water Gun
Withdraw
Bite
Rollout
Leer
Mud Shot
Hydro Pump
Rock Blast

Egg
Bide
Muddy Water
Spikes
Whirlpool
Toxic Spikes

TM/Tutor
Ice Beam
Dive
Substitute
Scald
Double Team
2v2 LC doubles
2 day dq
2 subs
All abilities
Training items
2 recoveries, 5 chills
ASB arena

Alright Team get ready, This is our very first double battle but we cannot afford to loose!

Go! Riley and Sakura!
~~

Good luck to you Incoleo (Not enough to freeze me however)

Edit.. My bad but know i know lul

Last edited:
Let's go! I'm a Knight gets an amulet coin and Misery gets squat ovo (by the way Voltage, you order first since you're the match accepter, and I should've sent out first since I'm the match seeker, not that the latter matters much in this case uvu)

Alright Riley you are up first.
Setup a swords dance and then drain punch the enemy voodoll!
~Swords Dance, Drain Punch, Drain Punch
If Taunt drain punch 3 times.

Sakura you are next up.
Will-o-Wisp the voodoll and use giga drain on the Omanyte
~Will-o-Wisp, Giga Drain, Giga Drain
If taunt use giga drain 3 times.

"I'm so sorry to do this, but here's a lesson for you. ALWAYS sub for bide/counter."

Omanyte: Bide>BIDE>RELEASE!!

Voodoll: Dark Pulse (Necturine)>Counter>Counter

Omanyte starts off by biding its time until it's time to strike. Voodoll lets off a powerful Dark Pulse at Necturine, although it does nothing due to being Normalized. Riolu does a little dance, graceful, as if it has a sword in its hands. Necturine fires off a Will-O-Wisp at Voodoll, leaving it a burning doll, like one of the ones you see in a horror movie being used as a symbolic sacrifice.

Omanyte just sits there waiting, menacingly! Riolu hits Voodoll with a powerful Drain Punch, hitting Voodoll HARD. Necturine does the same to Omanyte with Giga Drain. Tera's team is just sucking the life out of Incoleo's. Too bad Voodoll decided to counter Riolu, knocking off half of its health in one attack.

Omanyte lets out its massive stockpile of energy, nailing Necturine with gusto! However, Riolu and Necturine heal off a lot of the damage they just took with Giga Drain and Drain Punch. Voodoll is getting a bit tired of Riolu's shenanigans, and hits it with another Counter, knocking it out.

Omanyte > Bide
-6 EN
Voodoll > Dark Pulse > Necturine
No Effect (Type Immunity)
-5 EN
Riolu > Swords Dance
+2 Atk
-7 EN
Necturine > Will-O-Wisp
3099 (Hit)
Voodoll is burned
-7 EN
-2 HP Voodoll (BRN)

Omanyte is storing energy
Riolu > Drain Punch > Voodoll
No Crit (8380)
(8 + 3 + 3) * 2.25 + 4 = 35.5 DMG
-11 EN
Necturine > Giga Drain > Omanyte
3576 (No Crit)
(8 + 3 + 1.5) * 2.25 = 28.125 DMG
-11 EN
Voodoll > Counter
53 DMG Riolu
-24 EN
-2 HP Voodoll (BRN)

Omanyte > Bide > Necturine
49 DMG
-37 EN
Riolu > Drain Punch > Voodoll
467 (Crit)
(8 + 3 + 3 + 3) * 2.25 + 4 = 42.25 DMG
+21 HP
-15 EN
Necturine > Giga Drain > Omanyte
3372 (No Crit)
(8 + 3 + 1.5) * 2.25 = 28.125 DMG
+14 HP
-15 EN
Voodoll > Counter
63 DMG Riolu
-24 EN
Riolu KO
-2 HP Voodoll (BRN)

6 HP
47 EN
BRN

34 HP
63 EN

KO

55 HP
67 EN​

I don't mean to be that person, but because of the ability category revamp thing, normalize starts off being toggled in the OFF position (sorry if I didn't change the description in mine)

Ignore the above because I'm a very rude idiot

Last edited:
Well, since you're going to be that person, you'd note that it is initially off.

This Pokemon has mastered Normal-type attacks and can change any attack type to have a Normal energy signature. All attacks used by the Pokemon are considered Normal-type attacks, although they retain the same status-inducing and other properties. The Pokemon's Normal-type attacks will have four (4) more Base Attack Power. When toggled, there is no effect.

The toggle on turns the effect off.

Oh jeez Jayjinde I'm so sorry about that, I'm not sure what gave me the stupid idea that it changed like that unu (also I'm really sorry if I word anything like an asshole?? I'm kind of horrid at wording oops)

Anyways, now that I'm hopefully done being stupid....

Voodoll: (normalize OFF) Double team (4 clones)>Dark Pulse (necturine)>Dark Pulse (necturine)
IF ominous wind is ordered when you would double team, dark pulse and push back
IF damaging grass type move A1 and A2, follow me a2

Omanyte: Ice Beam (necturine)>Ice beam+Ice beam combo (necturine)>Cooldown (icebeam+icebeam combo)

Well thats a big ol mess of stuff >_< (Not too sure wtf to do, i suck at asb v.v) Lets try for something crazy i hope works.

Alright necturine its now or never! Lets hope this works >_<

~Giga Drain (Vodoom), Protect, Giga drain + Giga Drain combo (Omanyte)

Voodoll starts off by making four mirror images of itself, hoping that Necturine can't hit it. However, its luck runs out and Necturine Giga Drains the real Voodoll, knocking it out. Omanyte decides that it's bored after biding its time for an entire round, and hits Necturine with a chilling Ice Beam.

Necturine sees Omanyte preparing a powerful attack, and uses Protect to block it. It's good, because that Freeze Ray could have knocked it out.

Necturine readies its own powerful attack while Omanyte needs to cool off. Hehe, cool off. It just used an Ice move. OK, I'll stop. Anyways, Necturine uses a Giga Drain combo which I'm gonna call Tera Drain. Why? Because Tera comes after Giga, keep up people! Anyways, it knocks out Omanyte 8 days til Sunday. However, the stress of doing that much sucking in a short period of time caused poor Necturine to faint shortly after. All Pokemon have fainted! It's a draw!

Voodoll > Double Team (4 Clones)
4 Clones appeared
-15 EN
Necturine > Giga Drain > Voodoll
1107 (Hit)
6300 (No Crit)
(8 + 3 + 3) = 14 DMG
+7 HP
Voodoll fainted
-11 EN
Omanyte > Ice Beam > Necturine
1510 (No Crit)
6810 (No FRZ)
(10 + 1.5) * 1.5 = 17.25 DMG
-7 EN

Necturine > Protect
Necturine Protected itself
-7 EN
Omanyte > Freeze Ray (Ice Beam + Ice Beam) > Necturine
22.5 BAP
(22.5 + 1.5) * 1.5 = 36 DMG (Protected)
-12 EN Necturine (Protect)
-46 EN

Omanyte must recharge!
Necturine > Tera Drain (Giga Drain + Giga Drain) > Omanyte
5845 (No Crit)
(18 + 3 + 1.5) * 2.25 = 50.625 DMG
Omanyte KO
-49 EN
Necturine EN KO

Rewards:
TeraVoltage: 1 CC
Necturine: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KOC
Riolu: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC

Incoleo: 1 CC
Voodoll: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Omanyte: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC, 1 CC

jayjinde:4 UC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)