Postgame Final Fantasy III Mafia Postgame

well at least I knew Sledge wasn't in the least Water with is awful attempt at moling and all..
awful? I know I'm not the best mole but really. If I was so bad how was I able to get all of the water's role pms (including yours), have everyone follow me when I was leading and live to the end of the game?

btdubs this was a really fun game and I hope to see more like this in the future

yeah, just because I was stupid enough to hastily give you my role because I wanted to unite quickly DOESN'T mean it was a good attempt. And yeah, sorry, awful wasn't the right word. It was just that I found it pretty easy to guess you were moling, especially since the 2+2+1 theory was bullshit. The numbers barely added up.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Just want to announce that Final Fantasy III Mafia may very well end up having a sequel. Look towards seeing it in a month or two (or more, depending on the outcome of the current games I'm working on).

Wow, I leave for a while and the freaking postgame happens.

I harped on about this all game, but I seriously had virtually no clue what was going on until like D9. I mean, after I was poisoned, I still had one night to aim a Meteor and die a game-changer or something, but considering I knew virtually nothing about the game and my choice would have been completely random, I held back, hoping that someone would talk to me. I also didn't think that anyone would actually try to attack me. As far as I knew, only zorbees had my role PM. So I went for the entire game thinking that the poison had been entirely random-target. Thanks a lot, Waters :P

awful? I know I'm not the best mole but really. If I was so bad how was I able to get all of the water's role pms (including yours), have everyone follow me when I was leading and live to the end of the game?
Seriously, I didn't even know that Sledge had any say in anything until now... He was "probably a WoL" in my books, so hey, another wasted opportunity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)