Final Fantasy III Mafia- Warriors of Light and askaninjask Win!!!

I don't see why the living Ho-Oh's even BOTHERED with RBG's deal, our info on the quags is already substantial. You guys should have talked with the faction first, its not an individual decision to make.

Ok, we've made our decision. I know that if this doesn't work and we end up losing this game, I'll look like an idiot. But we've gone over everything and it seems like this gives us the best chance at a win.

BLUEBERRY BITCH, your time has come
RBG, you had better make good on your deal, because you get to live... for now

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Update is coming soon.

Today was certainly a long day. Acklow thought to himself. He walked over to the battlefield where everyone was. They all were standing around doing nothing. Flamestrike had lit
up a cigarette, and was looking around at everybody. vonFiedler and Nanoswine were debating with each other:

"Well, I certainly am not WoL! I mean just look at me! Do I look rich?"

"Heh, you certainly don't look like Bill Gates if that's what you mean," replied Nanoswine, "But you sure look like you could be in Steve Jobs' position."

"That's a horrible comparison of wealthy people. Seriously, why are you trying to aggravate me? Is it a fight you want?"

"Of course, but who do I fight with? You tried to stop one of my men from doing anything this evening."

"What are you talking about? You asked me to do it," said vonFiedler.

"Fine, if not you, then who?"

Flamestrike interrupts their conversation, "Look. If whoever comes to a final decision about all of this and has enough support has the support of me and my comrades."

vonFiedler stares into the eyes of Nanoswine, "You know, you don't look like you could be a Warrior of Light. And I know I'm not. It's gotta be either ~NJ or RBG."

And with that, RBG gave a look of plea to vonFiedler, "Hey, I've got nothing to do with this!"

"We have no choice! We take out a middle man or else we lose a whole lot later on," said vonFiedler.

And with that he and Nanoswine drew their swords.

RBG couldn't take the pressure any longer:

"HELP!!!!!!! Anybody who is willing to help me will be helped!!! I admit it, I HAVE A PROBLEM!!! I HAVE AN ADDICTION!!! I...AM...A...WARRIOR...OF................LIIIIIGGGGHHHTTT!!!!"

And with that, Flamestrike said to his buddies, "Guys, let's help RBG out and go hit one of vonFiedler's allies instead!"

And with a swift move, they all ganged up on the unsuspecting BLUEBERRY BITCH.

He died a swift death, leaving behind only a note next to his scarred carcass:

Acklow said:
Dear BLUEBERRY BITCH,
You are the Red Mage.

Red mages can use both white and black magic, but cannot use high-level spells from either schools.

You have 13 HP. Your standard Attack Power is 2.

As a jack-of-all-trades, you can do quite a few things. Red mages are quite versatile, being able to cast spells and deal physical damage. This means that at Night, you may send Acklow and Johann a PM titled any of the following:

“Night x- Blizzara USER”. You will send a powerful gust of flurries towards USER, cutting through their skin and dealing 2 damage to them. However, you lose 1 HP when casting this spell.

“Night x- Mini USER”. You will cast a shrinking spell upon USER. This in turn will make them very harmless, and it decreases their Attack Power by 1. This spell lasts an entire cycle. However, you lose 1 HP when casting this spell.

You may not cast more than one of each spell a Night. Be aware though, that if you have less HP than the cost of the spell, you will be unable to cast it.

You are also holding <SNIP>.

You know the identity of the Devout. The Devout is -TheLucarioEffect-.

You are allied with the Water Crystal Warriors. You win if the Water Crystal Warriors eliminate the WoL and the Fire Crystal Warriors.
But this wasn't the end. Remember those guys who wanted to hurt RBG? Well they certainly did.

"COUGH COUGH COUGH!" RBG walked out of a serious brawl, seriously hurt. For some odd reason, you noticed Spiffy's dead body lying in the center of where the fight took place.

What will happen tonight? It is up to you to determine!

IT IS NOW NIGHT 6!!! NIGHT 6 ENDS IN 48 HOURS (5:30 P.M. EST) OR UNTIL JOHANN AND I RECEIVE ALL PMs!!!

I'VE GOT A THOUSAND VOLTS OF LIGHTNING RUNNIN' THROUGH MY VEINS. THREE FOOT OF STEEL IN MY HAND AND ITS FLAVOUR IS PAIN. YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING WITH FIRE NOW YOU'RE GONNA GET BURNT. YOU'RE IN OVER YOUR HEAD, ANOTHER LESSEN TO BE LEARNED. I'M GONNA RUN YOU THROUGH, YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR YOUR CRIME. FUCKER! I JUST CAST HASTE AND NOW YOU'RE RUNNING OUTTA TIME.

BITCHASS. also lol I got banned from #ff3 for telling ho-oh's bitchass. gg.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Deadline. This Post will be updated as soon as possible.

Well, today, apparently Spiffy decided he would go outside to get a breather. As he walked outside, he suddenly smelled a very horrible stench:

It was the smell of dead flesh.

While that was going on, undisputed and capefeather were busy Poker outside cape's tent. vonFiedler and Nanoswine were busy getting their swords polished. Flamestrike of course, was lighting up a cigarette (hey, even if he's never done it, he did it now).

Suddenly, Spiffy started howling in the distance. Each of you became suddenly a little more alert, and ran over to what was happening.

You notice that there is a dead body next lying next to Spiffy. It is the body of your beloved friend, Nanoswine.

The poor man had been electrocuted and swamped by the boiling water of your neighborly friendly geyser. Sadly, the only remnants besides his burnt flesh and clothes was a small note.
So small, it was only visible to Spiffy. You all gathered around him as he exclaimed, "OHAY GUYS!!!! I FOUNDZ A TEENY WEENY NOTE!!!"

Nobody, of course, answered him. He decided he would highlight each of you:

<Spiffy>: theangryscientist
<Spiffy>: Crux
<Spiffy>: Flamestrike
<Spiffy>: ~NJ
<Spiffy>: RBG
<Spiffy>: vonFiedler
<Spiffy>: Quagsires
<Spiffy>: Sledge
<Spiffy>: undisputed
<Spiffy>: capefeather
<Spiffy>: HD

After highlighting each of you, he began reading it:

"
Acklow said:
Dear Nanoswine,
You are the Monk.

Monks are very resilient melee fighters. Their Retaliate ability allows them to counterattack while on the defensive.

You have 13 HP. Your standard Attack Power is 2.

Being a melee strategist, you are capable of figuring out your foe’s strategies with relative ease. However, you usually can only do this once your foe has actually attacked you. Thus, at Night, you may send Acklow and Johann a PM titled, “Night x- Retaliate”. You will get into a defensive posture. In doing so, anybody that hurts you during the night will leave their full role PM.

You know the identity of the Sage. The Sage is <SNIP, well seriously, most of you know anyways>.

You are allied with the Earth Crystal Warriors. You win if the Earth Crystal Warriors eliminate the WoL and the Fire Crystal Warriors.
"

And with that, he looked up at you and said, "OHHH SOOOO SAAADDD!!!"

Of course, you couldn't take the fact that he was being so fucking annoying, so you decided to do the worst thing possible:

Subject him to listen to Justin Bieber's singing. Of course, that didn't affect him too much, so each of you pulled out your newly purchased Spartan Lasers,
and blasted him one at a time into "Teeny Weeny" bits.

It wasn't pretty:

Of course, as he was being blown to bits, his last cry was:

"WHAT ABOUT RARE555 AND CRUX? THEY HAVE SEEMed disappe...

And with that, Spiffy was utterly destroyed. Of course, he was correct about RaRe555 and Crux, as both seemed to have disappeared.

Since poor Nanoswine was killed, you each decided to kill someone yourselves (other than that insignificant peasant, Spiffy).

IT IS NOW DAY 7!!! DAY 7 ENDS IN 48 HOURS (8:00 P.M. EST) OR UNTIL EVERYBODY HAS ATTACKED!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)