Final Fantasy III Mafia- Warriors of Light and askaninjask Win!!!

DEADLINE.

Johann has made his triumphant return. He comes into town carrying his enemies' severed heads. The first thing he notices is Flamestrike smoking tons and tons and tons of cigarettes. He walks further into town and sees a mob of people who I don't feel like bolding right now attacking RBG. Flamestrike coughs and they all turn to look. When all of a sudden ~NJ flies out of hammerspace and runs a marathon while blindfolded. While running he accidentally trampled Flamestrike. Luckily, Flamestrike had a cigarette in his mouth so he was saved.

Johann punches Flamestrike.

Flamestrike's lung flies out all blackened from all of the cigarettes he always smokes. He dies. Johann takes the role pm form his pocket and reads it aloud.

You are the White Mage.

White mages are casters who specialize in restorative magic. They’re not physically strong, but their willpower is incomparable!

You have 13 HP. Your standard Attack Power is 0.

As a clerical member of your faction, you must work to help your teammates at the opportune moment. And because of your status, you have some spells you know which certainly can help. This means that at Night, you may send Acklow and Johann a PM titled any of the following:

“Night x- Protect USER”. Your target will be protected by the heavenly bodies above, nullifying 5 damage that could be dealt to him or her. This can be stacked, as it protects the USER every time any damage is dealt. However, you lose 2 HP when casting this spell.

“Night x- Curaga USER”. You will call upon a blessing for USER, healing them by 5 HP. However, you lose 3 HP when casting this spell.

You may not cast more than one of each spell a Night. Be aware though, that if you have less HP than the cost of the spell, you will be unable to cast it.

You are holding a cigarette. Use this however you wish.

You know the identity of the Evoker. The Evoker is not in this pm.

You are allied with the Fire Crystal Warriors. You win if the Fire Crystal Warriors eliminate the WoL and the Wind Crystal Warriors.
You see RBG limping away from the mob with a few missing limbs and half of his face burned off. How much longer can he keep this up?

IT IS NOW NIGHT 7. DEADLINE IN 48 HOURS (10:00 PM EST) OR UNTIL ACKLOW AND I GET ALL PMS.

Attack Acklow

Not my fault quags randomly decided to kill me. Also:
Ho-oh used Sacred Fire!
The attack missed!
Crobat used Brave Bird!
It's a critical hit!
Ho-oh fainted!
You say you got lucky, and we've been doing these all game, so...
Anyway, good luck my team, can't wait for postgame to talk about stuff!

For some reason, I knew something like this would happen.

If during a lynch the amount of attack causes you to reach zero HP, you will be killed. However, if a second person loses all health, the person who has the most attack points targeted on them will be lynched and the other will have their HP dropped (or maybe raised) to 3.
I call shenanigans.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
DEAD___________________________

So tonight was a boring night. You all did stuff. But sadly, with Flamestrike dead, there's nobody who can be badass and light up a cigarette.
Of course, that's because all of you believe that abstinence from drugs and tobacco is the way to a healthy lifestyle.

So instead of killing anybody, you all decided that you would watch a very crappy Phineas and Ferb gif:

Of course, people are acting pretty suspicious. Who will die today?

IT IS NOW DAY 8! DAY 8 ENDS IN 48 HOURS (10:00 P.M. EST, but preferably sooner than that) OR ONCE EVERYBODY HAS VOTED!!!

Deadline

One afternoon, Acklow decided he would walk into the large meeting tent that everyone was gathering at. Everyone was in a heated debate...well not really, they were all just angrily mobbing over RBG. Acklow decided he would speak. However, everyone was being too loud, so he shouted, "BE QUIET YOU NAIVES!!!!" Everyone suddenly hushed up. Acklow decided to continue:

p.s. Acklow wrote this story and begged me to tell it to you.

<+Acklow>: I'm calling deadline
<+Acklow>: I don't want to hold any further
<+Acklow>: It's like my pants will fall off if I don't

Everyone sighed in relief. Except Spiffy, of course, who piped up:

<Spiffy>: acklow
<Spiffy>: make sure you make me die in the update

Acklow, who didn't understand why in the hell Spiffy would still be alive said:

<+Acklow>: Uh, wat?
<+Acklow>: oh, okay

However, theangryscientist and Bunnymaster (who should is dead, but heck, he's kind of like Spiffy: hard to get rid of) had other things on their minds:

<the_angry_scientist>: spiffy is feeling suicidal
<BunnyMaster>: spiffy no!
<BunnyMaster>: we all care about you
<BunnyMaster>: jk
<BunnyMaster>: we all hate you
<BunnyMaster>: MAKE HIM BURN

Spiffy retorted:

<Spiffy>: good one bunny

But they were not finished yet:

<the_angry_scientist>: fires death ray at spiffy
<BunnyMaster>: knifes spiffy in the throat

Sadly, with those words, they actually used death rays and knives to kill him. His body, now, was lying dead on the grass, all bloody with guts pouring and all that stuff that would make this sentence rated R if it was a movie.
<the_angry_scientist>: hey
<the_angry_scientist>: we killed him
<BunnyMaster>: YEAH
<the_angry_scientist>: lol
<BunnyMaster>: I ARE BEST
<BunnyMaster>: ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE
<BunnyMaster>: ok almost done with update?
<BunnyMaster>: is it game over yet?

Fuck Spiffy.

Johann rides into town on a dragon breathing the Earth. He sees RBG about to be hung. "Finally" says TheMr. Johann. But then,

RBG used SUBSTITUTE.

He tries to escape by limping out of town. He also manages to outrun many unfit villagers, like HD and vonFiedler. He reaches town gates when a rather large figure blocks him. ~NJ stands with a hammer big enough to smash. RBG is too crippled from surviving previous lynches to do anything, and his head gets bashed in. Inside his argyle sock Johann finds this:

Dear RBG,
You are a Sage.

Sages are those who have gained knowledge in all schools of arcane arts. They can use all types of spells!

You have 11 HP. Your standard Attack Power is 0.

Your magical abilities are numerous, and your knowledge in magic is very vast. You are no doubt one of the most powerful users of magic in the whole universe! Thus, at Night you may send Acklow and Johann a PM titled any of the following:

“Night x- Thundaga USER”. You will send a very powerful electrical current to hit USER, dealing 2 damage to them. However, you lose 1 HP when casting this spell.

“Night x- Leviath USER”. You will summon the Legendary Serpent, Leviathan, whose powerful waters will swamp USER, dealing 4 damage to them. However, you lose 3 HP when casting this spell.

“Night x- Curaja USER”. You will call upon a blessing for USER, healing them by 8 HP. However, you lose 6 HP when casting this spell.

You may not cast more than one of each spell a Night. Be aware though, that if you have less HP than the cost of the spell, you will be unable to cast it.

You know the identity of the Monk. The Monk is dead.

“You are allied with the Warriors of Light. You win if at least one Warrior of Light survives this game, you eliminate all threats, and if you are able to locate and defeat the holder of the Nepto Eye. All parts need to be fulfilled in order to win.”
Yay as all the villagers finally killed RBG. They are disturbed by a noise:

"I'll rip out your lung and shove it down your throat" - Johann
"I'll think of a good comeback later" - Acklow

Johann pulls out his sword and battles Acklow.

Johann kills acklow using a large plan including tricking him to put his head in the guillotine.

In the commotion, undisputed falls off a cliff into a lake of fire sharks. As he is falling he yells this to the village:

Dear undisputed,
You are the Knight.

Knights take pride in their high defense. Their Defend ability allows them to step in and take damage for weakened allies. They can use white magic, too!

You have 15 HP. Your standard Attack Power is 2.

Becoming a knight means alot for any young squire, and it brings in the factor known as chivalry. Your order is to defend others at all costs, even if it means that you die for them. Thus, at Night, you may send Acklow and Johann a PM titled, “Night x- Defend USER”. You will protect your target from any potential damage that they might take. However, since you are only capable of doing this physically, you can only protect them from a maximum of 2 damage. This can be stacked, as it protects the USER every time any damage is dealt.

As a knight, you have also been educated in the very broad basics of the clerical arts. Thus, at Night, you may send Acklow and Johann a PM titled, “Night x- Cure USER”. You will call upon a blessing for USER, healing them by 2 HP. However, you lose 1 HP when casting this spell.

Be aware that if you have less HP than the cost of the spell, you will be unable to cast it.

You know the identity of the Magus. The Magus is <AAAAAAAAAAAAA>.

You are allied with the Water Crystal Warriors. You win if the Water Crystal Warriors eliminate the WoL and the Fire Crystal Warriors.
The villagers stare in awe as Johann walks away carrying Acklow's head as a trophy and symbol of superiority.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 8. IT WILL LAST 48 HOURS (SEPT. 28TH 8:45 PM EST) OR UNTIL ACKLOW AND I RECEIVE ALL PMS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)