Final Fantasy III Mafia- Warriors of Light and askaninjask Win!!!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Also, PLEASE GET THOSE PMs IN!!!! SOME PEOPLE WANT TO HAVE P1 AND ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES BECAUSE THEY KEEP COMPLAINING TO ME!!! THE SOONER WE GET THOSE PMs THE SOONER THE GAME WILL BE OVER!!!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Watching this game is like watching a bunch of retarded kids in wheelchairs wheel backwards towards a finish line that isn't clearly defined while a few adults sit by laughing saying "almost there guys!" Also whenever anyone with legs tries to finish the race faster they take out metal poles supplied by the adults and beat them to death mercilessly for daring to run. Then they try to beat each other with the poles and it ends up looking kinda like this.

In conclusion, hurry the fuck up please.

Acklow

Today, you all awake, and realize that it is the middle of summer. Apparently, somebody teleported you all to Finland, and you now realize that each night from here on out will be much shorter, and that it is too bright for anybody to truly hurt another person.

RaRe555 and Crux have reappeared.

This means that it is now

DAY 9!!! DAY 9 ENDS IN 24 (YES 24 HOURS, WHICH MEANS 6:30 P.M. EST) OR ONCE EVERYBODY HAS VOTED!!!! JOHANN MUST UPDATE IT ONCE EVERYBODY HAS VOTED!!! WE'RE ALMOST DONE HERE GUYS, IF YOU GUYS COOPERATE WE CAN GET THIS OVER WITH!!!

In other words: Days and Nights are now 24 Hours each.

My calculator's RNG told me to attack theangryscientist, but my calculator can go screw off elsewhere. Supernova HD

ok screw that SUPERNOVA CAPEFEATHER!!!!! I DUN WANNA LIVE ANYMOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEE

Will probably remove later:

Attack HD.

EDIT: Screw caution, here's my reasoning. First:

Dear Quagsires,
You are the Scholar.

Scholars can examine enemies and spot their weak points. They can also enhance the effects of the items they use. They can dispel magic effects from enemies they’ve studied. Surprisingly enough, these bookworms can also use magic!

You have 12 HP. Your standard Attack Power is 1.

Despite the fact that you are a useless role in FF3, you do have much lying on your shoulders now. This is because of your powerful abilities of investigation. This means that at Night, you may send Acklow and Johann a PM titled, “Night x- Study USER”. In doing so, you receive the full role PM of your target.

You know the identity of the Viking. The Viking is Midou.

You are allied with the Wind Crystal Warriors. You win if the Wind Crystal Warriors eliminate the WoL and the Water Crystal Warriors.

That is my role PM. I have had none of my predecessor's inspects given to me, so I have only what I've done. I also have no records of anything my predecessor had, since a lot of people believe I'm WoL.

Last night I tried to look at HD, and (again), I was redirected. But to my partner, who I cleaned. VoN and ~NJ I have cleaned as well, due to their alliance with the dead WoL moles. If I need to, I'll post PMs, but I will say that NJ is the Geomancer and Von the Bard.

Also, HD has tried last day to stealth lynch my teammate. Log:

<Quagsires> ?
<HD_AFK> wanna? talk ff3 mafia
<Quagsires> Sure. What about it?
<HD_AFK> well
<HD_AFK> i need your help
<HD_AFK> you see
<HD_AFK> the winds have considered you the wol for a long time
<HD_AFK> the wol mole
<Quagsires> That explains why they won't even talk to me about anything...
<HD_AFK> mhm
<HD_AFK> but i was poisoned last night
<HD_AFK> and the only person that can poison is well
<HD_AFK> tas
<HD_AFK> and i'm gonna take a very good guess
<Quagsires> that he's WoL?
<HD_AFK> that he is the wol mole for wind
<HD_AFK> since he wouldn't have poisoned me otherwise
<HD_AFK> and he's the only guy that can poison people
<HD_AFK> so i'm going to need your help to lynch him
<HD_AFK> i was planning for me and you
<HD_AFK> to stealth lynch him
<HD_AFK> so he'll die
<HD_AFK> and we got a guy that basically makes people ticking time bombs gone
<HD_AFK> so
<HD_AFK> will you help me
<Quagsires> Yes, but how would that be enough attack to take out his hp?
<HD_AFK> i got a pretty big attack stat
<HD_AFK> 6
<HD_AFK> plus your one
<HD_AFK> and there's no way he'll live
<HD_AFK> and if you're wondering how i have six
<HD_AFK> i was given an item that boosts it by 1
<HD_AFK> and my night ability is to boost it by 2
<HD_AFK> so we'll easily kill off tas
<HD_AFK> taking out the wind wol
<Quagsires> But when would we be changing out votes?
<HD_AFK> have you already voted?
<HD_AFK> and just before deadline
<HD_AFK> a fuck tigre
<HD_AFK> except we're not the ones getting lynched
<HD_AFK> well its actually a stealth lynch
<HD_AFK> but w.e
<HD_AFK> so will you lynch off tas with me
<Quagsires> Yes. I will.
<HD_AFK> thanks man
<HD_AFK> i just have to check when's deadline
<HD_AFK> so i know when to notice you to change your vote
<Quagsires> Tomorrow I believe around 9.
<HD_AFK> o
<HD_AFK> that's nice
<Quagsires> Yes. 10 PM EST tomorrow or whenever everyone votes.
<HD_AFK> yeah
Today:
<Quagsires> So same thing today as yesterday?
<HD_AFK> uh
<HD_AFK> same what
<Quagsires> You wanting to sleath TAS?
<Quagsires> *stealth
<HD_AFK> why
<Quagsires> ...You thought he was WoL?
<HD_AFK> nop

Contradicting himself.
I know he is the last unclean Wind, so hence my vote, as he is a wind mole. If you do not agree, then vote me and watch me die. We're probably losing after today anyways, so it doesn't matter.

Update. Today was boring in the town of citysville. People weren't fighting that much. ~NJ was the most boring. vonFiedler suddenly said: "let's kill HD, he is an ass." They all get the noose around his neck. RaRe555 says to him: "Any last words?" HD replies:

"Fuck you you fucking fuck fuck."

HD pulls out a gun and shoots RaRe in the face. HD tries to escape and succeeds but also gets severe rope burn that leaves him hospitalized.

You find a note carved into HD's bullet:

Dear RaRe555,
You are the Evoker.

Evokers are initiates of summoning magic, able to randomly draw either the light or the dark power of summoned beasts.

You have 12 HP. Your standard Attack Power is 1.

As an Evoker, you have quite a few summons up your sleeve. These may be weak at times, but nevertheless they remain useful. Thus, at Night, you may send Acklow and Johann a PM titled any of the following:

“Night x- Escape USER”. You will summon the beloved Chococobo, which will instantly kidnap you and another USER for 2 cycles. However, you lose 1 HP when casting this spell.

“Night x- Hyper USER”. You will summon the mighty Titan. This behemoth will cause all the earth around your target to swell, dealing 2 damage to them. However, you lose 1 HP when casting this spell.

You may not cast more than one of each spell a Night. Be aware though, that if you have less HP than the cost of the spell, you will be unable to cast it.

You know the identity of the White Mage. The White Mage is written in cuneiform.

You are allied with the Fire Crystal Warriors. You win if the Fire Crystal Warriors eliminate the WoL and the Wind Crystal Warriors.
As you walk away past Acklow's head on a stick reminding you of Johann's power. The_angry_scientist runs into a statue of a fist in town. He gets hurt. Oh and Spiffy wants to be in the update. Scucks to be him.

NIGHT 9 STARTS. DEADLINE IN 24 HOURS (7:30 SEPT. 30TH EST) OR UNTIL ACKLOW AND I RECEIVE ALL PMS.

Spiffy dies if anyone cares.

Acklow

Deadline

Hokay dokay. Tonight of course was very short. People had lots of fun partying and stuff. For example:

Obviously, that's Crux, vonFiedler, theangryscientist, and Quagsires. They were celebrating that a certain someone was no longer mentioned in an update.

Anyways, as the night came to a close and the sun came up, you guys realized that you needed to hurt somebody. Of course, that's because you all are drunken from the local ale.

IT IS NOW DAY 10!!!! DAY 10 ENDS IN 24 HOURS (i.e. 6:30 P.M. EST) OR ONCE EVERYONE HAS ATTACKED!!!!

Ugh, sorry guys, I had to go out and thought that I'd be back in time to PM, but several mishaps happened and that didn't come to be. Believe me, I especially wanted to night-action, too. Fortunately, nothing really terrible seems to have happened...?

PSI Rockin Omega HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)