Final Fantasy III Mafia- Warriors of Light and askaninjask Win!!!

Attack Midou

I willingly lynched the WoL you discovered, but you failed to deliver on your end of the bargain in killing the Nepto's. I'm sorry fir having let you think you can survive this game.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm gonna convert this to rhyme later, as well as sing UncleSam's swan song.

Attack RBG

We know that RBG is a Warrior of Light. We've suspected it, we tested him, he failed. If you're Water, attack RBG. If you're one of Midou's friends, you'll probably want to attack RBG. If you're a Pinto, you'll probably want to attack RBG.

vonFiedler, please explain to me why we should kill RBG, I have almost no reason to suspect at this point he is WoL. So unless you have a VERY good reason to, it's in your best interest to retract your vote as soon as you see this.

attack midou

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
He's lied about his abilities and he claimed to have 0 attack power. He said he had Leviathan and that it only hits one person, but he used it and it hit three. He said he had Curaja, but when we told him to use it he was "hooked". Only problem is that multiple members of my faction were hooked last night.

I'VE ALWAYS HAD 0 ATTACK POWER!!!!

And that Leviathian thing was flavor. If the hosts could confirm that that would be nice, because I was told it only hit one target.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Not confiming anything.

Edit: NOR AM I DENYING ANYTHING EITHER.

Edit: For reasons of my own. The wave was a result of an indirect cause. No players involved.

Oh, do you see he edited it?

5:06pm] RBG: Does my Leviathian hit more than one person?
[5:06pm] Acklow: No
[5:06pm] RBG: Did it show up in the Summary of the end of n1?
[5:06pm] Acklow: What do you mean?
[5:07pm] Acklow: Just a moment
[5:07pm] RBG: Was the wave that hit people my leviathan or not?
[5:07pm] Acklow: No
[5:07pm] Acklow: “Night x- Leviath USER”. You will summon the Legendary Serpent, Leviathan, whose powerful waters will swamp USER, dealing 4 damage to them. However, you lose 3 HP when casting this spell."
[5:07pm] Acklow: No "USERs"
[5:07pm] Acklow: Only USER

That is all.

Not confiming anything.

Edit: NOR AM I DENYING ANYTHING EITHER.

Edit: For reasons of my own. The wave was a result of an indirect cause. No players involved.
Also, those lines weren't sent to me when I posted the first part of the log. (Check the times, they work out) But I will admit he sent those lines to me.

Attack Midou

I willingly lynched the WoL you discovered, but you failed to deliver on your end of the bargain in killing the Nepto's. I'm sorry fir having let you think you can survive this game.
First of all, I'm curious RBG, why do you need Nepto dead so badly? There are only 2 factions that need Nepto dead, Warriors of Light and the Neutrals. None of the crystal warriors need them dead, so who are you? For all who want to see, this is the true win conditions for Nepto after inspection.

You are allied with the Fellowship of the Nepto. You win if the Fellowship of the Nepto defeat the WoL and any that are not warriors of the elemental crystals.
Secondly, I did my best to deal with the Nepto yesterday, like I promised you. Tally up the votes from yesterday, something out of my control happened.

Now to address everyone else about the RBG's involvement in WoL. As I mentioned in my first post on Day 1's lynch, the numbers don't add up, WoL was designed to successfully mole each faction. In each group, there are 5 members, broken up in 2 twin pairs, and 1 extra attached to one of those pairs (the 2+1). My position in this arrangement was the center of the 2+1, I had 2 people claim to know my job class. After some hardwork, I discovered all the "extras" in each of the elements. Crux was one of these extras, and my twin partner immediately told me to be suspicious, almost eagerly; one of my first true clues. I got tips that Sledge and vonFiedler were also the "extras" of their respective groups, and they can confirm or deny if they wish it. My hint for you is that these men are trustable, however the other safeclaim twin is NOT. RBG is that man in this structure, just like Goldenknight was.

Earth has already been suspicious, and the clues were already there. One of the last things I have to say about that is during my dealing with RBG for Day 2's lynch, he was extremely hesitant to make an almost entirely 1-sided deal. This is what I offered:

+Free kill on either WoL/Fire/Wind
+No damage on Earth/Water
+Death of a Nepto

I fully admit that I did not cater to that last offer, but I was just as mystified as anyone else. Nepto probably has higher HP than I estimated. However, RBG's hesitation to kill Goldenknight was really peculiar to me, as dealings with water went much more smoothly.

In closing, RBG is not to be trusted. Whether or not I'm lynched today, remember this. For those of you who believe me, I urge you to switch your vote to RBG.

Broil RBG

I blame the moles.
The moles I can deal with. It's all the other stuff that's led to my current situation. Additionally, I've thought about the HP mechanic a bit, and it seems rather dumb now. If you have a low-power weapon (a summon, I guess?), instead of outright killing the victim, you're basically asking the victim to stay in a crippled state, with one or more night actions no longer available. How does that translate into a fun idea?

(I guess we'll see by "tomorrow" how smart certain factions are, now that I've said all this.)

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
I'm having more fun with this game than I've had with almost any other. There's alot I love about it, and HP is one of those things. But it is entirely experimental, and some concepts need to be tweaked. Relating to capefeather's complaint, more than one person should be able to die in the Day. I know that potentially leads to double KOs, but as it stand little is changed in how the lynch works. You can weaken somewhere during the day, sure, but you have to deal at least 3 damage at night or it is for nothing.

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
vonFiedler said:
I'm having more fun with this game than I've had with almost any other. There's alot I love about it, and HP is one of those things. But it is entirely experimental, and some concepts need to be tweaked. Relating to capefeather's complaint, more than one person should be able to die in the Day. I know that potentially leads to double KOs, but as it stand little is changed in how the lynch works. You can weaken somewhere during the day, sure, but you have to deal at least 3 damage at night or it is for nothing.
i strongly agree with this, it's annoying to have an hp system like this and only be able to kill one person during the day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)