Final Fantasy III Mafia- Warriors of Light and askaninjask Win!!!

DEADLINE.

Welcome back to Survivor: Final Fantasy. Last time, RaRe555 was removed from the competition due to the gunshot wound he received during the challenge leaving 8 people left in the game. This week, the challenge is to race to the top of a tower by climbing up the rope system, and solve a puzzle. The first one to complete the puzzle wins immunity. The race starts and Sledge gets an early lead. However, he lacks the upper body strength required to climb a rope, so he is stranded. ~NJ, being the most physically fit of them all, is east ascending the tower. HD takes the bow and arrow from altair's dead body and shoots ~NJ in the arm and he falls to the bottom, unable to climb any more. Crux, vonFiedler, HD, Quasgires, capefeather, and the angry scientist are each halfway up the rope. They reach the top of their ropes and have to jump to the rope in front of them in order to keep climbing. The first one to jump is Crux and he misses by about 10 feet and falls to the ground. Then Quagsires and HD jump. HD manages to grab onto the rope but Quagsires only gets one hand on it and falls. Getting worried now, the remaining 3 all jump at the same time. Out of the 3 of them, the angry scientist is the only one that fails. HD reaches the puzzle first and gets a head start on vonFiedler and capefeather. Falling behind, vonFielder decides to give up and teleports to the bottom. Although HD got there first, capefeather's intelligence enabled him to solve the puzzle one move before HD, and he wins immunity. Angry at losing, HD goes into a fit of rage, during which he falls down the rope hole all the way to the bottom of the tower, breaking both of his legs

At tribal council, the votes were tied. Nobody was voted off.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 10. NIGHT 10 WILL END IN 24 HOURS (OCT. 2ND 6:30 PM EST) OR UNTIL ACKLOW AND I RECEIVE ALL PMS.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
The New Update

You all wake up expecting to awake to another boring evening. As you some of you get dressed, the others prepare breakfast. Quagsires and Sledge exit their tents to go meet up with capefeather.

All the while HD is standing by his tent with his arms crossed. Basically, trying to look badass.

The boring morning, does not plan on being boring, though: you hear the cries of Quagsires and Sledge.

Grabbing your lunchboxes and your laptops...err your swords and shields, you crash into capefeather's tent.

There, lies the body of capefeather. It looks like he was poisoned and that he spent the last of his energy concocting some spell. Too bad he wasn't strong enough to hide the note lying by his pillowcase:

Acklow said:
Dear capefeather,
You are the Magus.

Magi are casters who have mastered black magic. If they can learn the forbidden black magic spell, they may be able to destroy all...

You have 12 HP. Your standard Attack Power is 0.

As a Magus, you wanted to be able to learn the secrets of the forbidden magic. You now have the knowledge of that, and you wish to use it to help your allies. Thus, at Night, you may send Acklow and Johann a PM titled any of the following:

“Night x- Meteor USER”. You will cause a large meteor to fall on your target, obliterating their very essence. This attack deals 8 damage to your target. However, you lose 7 HP when casting this spell.

“Night x- Blindaga USER”. You will utter a spell of vast power that causes USER to go blind. This in turn makes USER target another random player instead of their original target. However, you lose 1 HP when casting this spell. Apparently, this spell also let’s you see what others cannot.

You may not cast more than one of each spell a Night. Be aware though, that if you have less HP than the cost of the spell, you will be unable to cast it.

You know the identity of the Knight. The Knight is zorbees.

You are allied with the Water Crystal Warriors. You win if the Water Crystal Warriors eliminate the WoL and the Fire Crystal Warriors.
Saddened by the loss of such a man, you cover him up and prepare a funeral pyre. However, this is all interrupted with the daily wars. Who will be killed today?

EDIT: OH AND THAT WAS THE LAST OF THE WATER CRYSTAL WARRIORS. THE WATER CRYSTAL WARRIORS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED FROM THE GAME.

IT IS NOW DAY 11!!! DAY 11 ENDS IN 24 HOURS (8:30 P.M. EST) OR ONCE EVERYBODY HAS ATTACKED!!!!

I did what I could, guys. The rest is up to you.

EDIT: I decided that I'll continue my ironic voting power hour thingy because it never actually affected the game. "Psycho Break HD"

Acklow

Deadline

Hide yo kids and yo wife, cuz somebody died!!!

Dear theangryscientist,
You are the Black Mage.

Black Mages are casters who specialize in offensive magic. Despite their appearance, they can take a few hits too.

You have 11 HP. Your standard Attack Power is 1.

Your abilities in offensive magic are not entirely vast, however, you do have quite a few spells up your sleeve. Thus, at Night, you may send Acklow and Johann a PM titled any of the following:

“Night x- Poison USER”. You will cause USER to have the status effect known as Poison. This means that they lose 1 HP every cycle. However, you lose 1 HP when casting this spell.

“Night x- Sleep USER”. You will cause USER to have the status effect known as Sleep. This causes them to fall asleep, making them unable to complete a single night action. However, you lose 1 HP when casting this spell.

You may not cast more than one of each spell a Night. Be aware though, that if you have less HP than the cost of the spell, you will be unable to cast it.

You know the identity of the Summoner. The Summoner is BunnyMaster.

You are allied with the Wind Crystal Warriors. You win if the Wind Crystal Warriors eliminate the WoL and the Water Crystal Warriors.

So you all bettah hide yo' kids and hide yo' wives, and hide yo' husbands, 'cuz they be rapin' everyboday out here.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 11!!! NIGHT 11 ENDS IN 24 HOURS (6:45 P.M. EST) OR ONCE ACKLOW AND JOHANN RECEIVE ALL PMs!!!!

Acklow

Deadline in 45 min.

Sadly, today's update won't be nearly as cool as the last one, because UncleSam is such an influential person and pushes people to make the update faster. Well anyways:

You guys wake up. Today is another day. So...kill someone now please.

IT IS NOW DAY 12!!!! DAY 12 ENDS IN 24 HOURS (7:00 P.M. EST) OR ONCE EVERYONE HAS VOTED!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)