Final[ly] Smogonian Standoff: 2+2v2+2 Doubs, Alch+iiMKU v DF+Random (Ref DA8828)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
More of this Hidden Powers...

Alright Robolem, begin by rejuvenating your 4 clones with Double Team, & then Shadow Punch Incubus until death. If he dies, then redirect the punches to Christopher.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Zen Headbutt Robolem to death, and if he does die then obviously redirect to Shinxe...

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Shinxe! We now use this time to Evolve!

Luxio [Shinxe] (F)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk - Sp.Atk)

Type:
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain.

Stats:
Luxio
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60

EC: 4/9
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Abilities:
Rivalry:
Intimidate:
DW LOCKED: Guts

Attacks:
Tackle
Leer
Charge
Bite
Spark
Bite
Roar
Swagger
Wild Charge

Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Double Kick

Snarl
Thunder Wave
Toxic

Now then, give Incubus a couple of Bites! Redirect to Christopher is incubus dies.

Christopher (Metang) (U)
Energy: 100%
Boosts/Drops: N/A
Others: N/A
Actions: Evolve ~ ZEN HEADBUTT (Robolem)

Incubus (Unown) (U)
HP: 25
Energy: 54%
Actions: Hidden Power Grass (Robolem) ~ Hidden Power Ice (Robolem) ~ Hidden Power Grass (Robolem)

Shinxe (Shinx) (F)
HP: 44
Energy: 52%
Actions: Evolve ~ BITE (Incubus)

Robolem (Golett) (M)
HP: 30
Energy: 54%
Others: Substitute (10 HP), 1 Clone
Actions: Double Team (4) ~ SHADOW PUNCH (Incubus)

Round 4: More Evolution ITT (Tsk)

Shinxe glows with energy, before her body expands, evolving into Luxio! Incubus decides to pick on someone smaller, and aims another Hidden Power Grass at Robolem. It impacts the Substitute, which falls apart in a schlooooorp, as the last shadowy clone fades away as well. Christopher takes a leaf from Shinxe’s book and grows as well, evolving into Metang! It suddenly looks a lot more threatening. Robolem, barely hanging on and out of shields, Double Teams, creating four (4) more clones to protect him from his bloodthirsty enemies.

Shinxe grins with more teeth than she used to have, and uses them to Bite Incubus. Incubus shakes her off and aims a Hidden Power Ice at the nearest clone...which was actually the real Robolem. The other clones wink out of existence, as Christopher Zen Headbutts the true Robolem. Barely still standing, each of the three remaining Robolem Shadow Punch Incubus, KO’ing him with the power of teamwork! D’awww.

Shinxe, unhappy she couldn’t claim the kill, Bites Christopher, her sharp teeth surprisingly sinking into the metal instead of scratching. Christopher, angry, Zen Headbutts Robolem. Being the real one, and not a clone, he is KO’d. Drat.

Christopher (Metang) (U)
HP: 84
Energy: 66%

Incubus (Unown) (U)
HP: 0
Energy: 0%

Shinxe (Shinx) (F)
Energy: 18%

Robolem (Golett) (M)

iiMKUltra, Alchemator, Dogfish44

sucks, Random, amazing job living so long with such a huge disadvantage.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Litwick [Hecate] (F)
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Ghost/Fire
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks, Pain Split, Psychic, Sucker Punch, Telekinesis, Trick, and Will-o-Wisp have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Gengar line and pure Ghosts only: moving through walls.)
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Solarbeam has Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Litwick
Atk: *(-)
Def: **
SpA: ****(+)
SpD: **
Spe: 20

EC: 2/9
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Abilities:
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2).
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Shadow Tag (DW): (Innate) Upon entry into battle, this Pokemon’s Shadow expands across the arena and dissipates, forcing opposing Pokemon to stay within 10 meters of this Pokemon. The Shadow entirely negates the ability to switch for every Pokemon except those who also have Shadow Tag.

Moves:
Ember(*)
Astonish(*)
Minimise(*)
Smog(*)
Fire Spin(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Night Shade(*)
Will-O-Wisp(*)
Flame Burst(*)
Imprison(*)

Heat Wave(*)
Haze(*)
Acid Armor(*)

Will-O-Wisp(*)
Energy Ball(*)
Toxic(*)

Hex

If I need actions, Toxic-Hex-Hex.

Alchemator

Zen Headbutt Luxio to death!

If he doesn't target you at one point (and one only), use Iron Defense.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Toxic Hectate ~ Thunder Wave Hactate ~ Thunder Wave Christopher

This should give me the final EC for luxio ^_^

Christopher (Metang) (U)
Energy: 66%
Actions: Iron Defense / Zen Headbutt ~ Zen Headbutt ~ Zen Headbutt

Hecate (Litwick) (F)
Actions: Toxic ~ Hex ~ Hex

Shinxe (Luxio) (F)
Energy: 18%
Actions: Toxic (Hecate) ~ Thunder Wave (Hecate) ~ Thunder Wave (Christopher)

Round 5: And Then There Were Three

Shinxe starts her last stand with a Toxic, spraying a thick, opaque mist at the fresh Hecate and inflicting intense poison on the poor soul-sucking candleghost. Christopher, happy to be left alone for now, hardens his body with Iron Defense, as an angry Hecate lets fly a Toxic of his own, inflicting revenge-intense poison as well!

Crackling with electricity, Shinxe releases a Thunder Wave, paralyzing Hecate with a debilitating pulse. Christopher retaliates with a Zen Headbutt, slamming his recently hardened head against Shinxe with psychically-enhanced will. Hecate just floats, stationary, in the air, fully paralyzed!

Shinxe tries to aim a second Thunder Wave at Christopher, but runs out of energy! Shinxe is KO'd!

Oh shit.

Christopher (Metang) (U)
Energy: 55%
Boosts/Drops: +1 Defense

Hecate (Litwick) (F)
HP: 88
Energy: 93%
Boosts/Drops: Toxic’d (1 DPA, 2 DPA next round), Paralyze’d (20%)

http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/normal/luxio.png
Shinxe (Luxio) (F)

Df poke, iimk, alch

Metang gets the KO counter for landing the last hit.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Sparklez! Get out there!

Flame Charge ~ Flame Wheel ~ Flame Charge Christopher.

mk, if you help me kill Christopher, then you can get the KOC. j/s

Alchemator

Iron Defense ~ Zen Headbutt ~ Iron Defense

Oh and:
Data Audit - Iron Defense said:
The Pokemon infuses its skin with iron, boosting its defense by two (2) stages and preventing knockback while active. If an opponent strikes with a contact attack the action the Pokemon uses Iron Defense, they will receive 1/4th of the damage it did back in recoil and be knocked back accordingly. Iron Defense will remove the corrosive effects of Acid and Acid Spray on Steel-types.
Nifty.

But...but alch, Metang is SLOWER than Ponyta.

Christopher (Metang) (U)
Energy: 55%
Boosts/Drops: +1 Defense
Actions: Iron Defense ~ Zen Headbutt ~ Iron Defense

Hecate (Litwick) (F)
HP: 88
Energy: 93%
Boosts/Drops: Toxic’d (2 DPA), Paralyze’d (20%)
Actions: Toxic ~ Hex ~ Hex

Sparklez (Ponyta) (F)
Actions: Flame Charge ~ Flame Wheel ~ Flame Charge

Round 6: Derpy Hooves Can't Touch This

Sparklez's body becomes enreathed in flames, and she rushes towards Christopher and slams it with a Flame Charge, raising her speed! Christopher makes a mechanical grunt, infusing its body with even more metal to create an even more solid Iron Defense, as Hecate returns fire with a pale stream of Toxic gas, inflicting deadly poison!

Sparklez wheels around, the fire on her body whirling around into a cyclone, she gallops towards Christopher again and tackles it with a blazing Flame Wheel. Christopher takes the hit unflinchingly with the shield of metal, and counters with a Zen Headbutt. Hecate, her mission of poisoning the opponent accomplished, slams her with a powerful Hex.

Sparklez stumbles from the blow, but stays on her feet, smashing Christopher with another Flame Charge, raising her speed! Christopher draws even more iron into his body, increasing the power of his Iron Defense, as Hecate fires off another Hex.

Christopher (Metang) (U)
HP: 54
Energy: 38%
Boosts/Drops: +4 Defense

Hecate (Litwick) (F)
HP: 82
Energy: 70%
Boosts/Drops: Toxic’d (2 DPA, 3 DPA next round), Paralyze’d (15%)

Sparklez (Ponyta) (F)
HP: 43
Energy: 90%
Boosts/Drops: +2 Speed
Others: Toxic'd (1 DPA, 2 DPA next round)

alch, df, iimk

Alchemator

Zen Headbutt ~ Chill ~ Zen Headbutt

If a Zen Headbutt on the second action would finish him, do that instead.

I had the entire thing reffed...and then I lost it all when smogon logged me out.

awgeihasliughasdgufpasiuvt;oimavynga;oweeeelutawlncydgoiuregtpoiwaruytliurenygriueygieusaybgliuaeyrbliurybgliuwahfds

Christopher (Metang) (U)
Energy: 38%
Boosts/Drops: +4 Defense
Actions: Zen Headbutt ~ chill ~ Zen Headbutt

Hecate (Litwick) (F)
HP: 82
Energy: 70%
Boosts/Drops: Toxic’d (3 DPA), Paralyze’d (15%)
Actions: Minimize ~ Hex ~ Heat Wave / Night Shade

Sparklez (Ponyta) (F)
HP: 43
Energy: 90%
Boosts/Drops: +2 Speed
Others: Toxic'd (2 DPA)
Actions: WILD CHARGE (Hecate)

Round 7: And Then They Just Gave Up

Sparklez changes targets, rushing towards Hecate and slamming her with a Wild Charge. Christopher, happy to not be on the receiving end of a cornered bloodthirsty lightning fire pony, Zen Headbutts it again. Hecate, unhappy to be on the receiving end of a cornered bloodthirsty lightning fire pony, makes herself small with Minimize, praying the gods of hax will save her from said corned bl...yeah.

Does it work?

*throws 10,000-sided die*

*gets a 3*

Nah. Sparklez tramples her beneath another Wild Charge. Christopher uses the Excel spreadsheet lodged in between its two brains to calculate if it could defeat Sparklez with a Zen Headbutt. And deduces no, it can't. So it chills like a wimp instead. Hecate, underfoot and none too pleased, blasts another Hex at her, knocking her off her four diamond-hard hooves in some form of karma or another.

She climbs unsteadily upright, still in the fight, and Wild Charges Hecate. Christopher doesn't need his two brains and Excel spreadsheet to know: THE TIME IS RIGHT. He swoops towards Sparklez and KOs her with a final Zen Headbutt!

IIMKUltra and Alchemator win!

GG! Loophole abusers suck!

Christopher (Metang) (U)
Energy: 40%
Boosts/Drops: +3 Defense

Hecate (Litwick) (F)
HP: 37
Energy: 57%
Boosts/Drops: Toxic’d (3 DPA), Paralyze’d (10%)

Sparklez (Ponyta) (F)
Boosts/Drops: +1 Speed
Others: Toxic'd (2 DPA)

Alchemator, IIMKUltra, Dogfish44, and Its A Random get 2 TC
Winston (Exeggcute), Christopher (Beldum), Incubus (Unown), Hecate (Litwick), Shinxe (Shinx) (how original), Sparklez (Ponyta), Sleast (Shellos), and Robolem (Golett) get 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.
Winston gets 1 KOC.
Robolem gets 2 KOC.
Christopher gets 3 KOC. (!!!)
8 RC for me.

Oh, and the dandelion gets a KO. What a badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)