1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Finally back rate/fix my ou team

Discussion in 'BW OU Teams' started by JMagician1990, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMagician1990

JMagician1990

[​IMG]

Jirachi-careful
    Item-leftovers
    Ability-serene grace
    ev's 252 hp/ 220 spd/ 36 spe
    Iron head
    U-turn
    stealth rock
    Thunder wave

I chose careful jirachi brcause its really good special defense its one of the best pokemon at setting up stealth rocks it can also criple your oppenents team pretty bad if they have no counters to it he can actually take special attacks pretty well he is one of the best steel types that can take hits he walls out a lot of things i face recentally thats the main reason i picked jirachi because i was having troulble with pokemon who were special attackers

[​IMG]
    Latios-timid
    Item-expert belt
    Ability-levitate
    Ev's 252 spe/ 252 spa/ 8 hp
    Dragon pulse
    Surf
    Hidden power fire
    Recover

i picked latios for my special attacker he is a great threat to a lot of teams that i have faced recentally nhe is one of the best special sweepers right now and with expert belt it can get unexpected scizors with hiđen power fire because they think it is choice scarfed or choice specs he can sweep a lot of teams if used correctly so expert belt has been helping a lot recentaly and it has recover so he dont die easaly

[​IMG]

Volcarona-timid
    Item-life orb
    Ability-flame body
    Ev's 252 spa/252 spe/8 hp
    Fiery dance
    Bug buzz
    Quiver dance
    Hidden power ice

this is the best sweeper on my team not the many people exspect this pokemon anymore it has really good sweeping patential once it gets up a quiver dance it usally going to be over right there unless they have a pokemon with roar or a really bulky wall it has hiđen power ice so it has no problem when it gaces gliscors or dragons of any sourt once quiver dance is up his deffence goes up to so that is a big problem for a lot of teams

[​IMG]
    Scizor-adamant
    Item-choice band
    Ability-technician
    Ev's 248 hp/252 atk/ 8 spe
    U-turn
    Bullet punch
    Pursuit
    Super power

scizor has always been one of my favorite pokemon to use since he is usally choice banded and he has a priority move he has a very good chance against ghost/psychic as he can trap most of them with pursuit the only problem this pokemon has is it has weak deffence and has problem when he faces a magnezone since most of them have substitute which means they can set up on you with no problem

[​IMG]

Jellicent-bold
    Item-leftovers
    Ability-water absorb
    Ev's 252 hp/58 spe/194 def
    Surf
    Recover
    Willo wisp
    Taunt

i chose jellicent because of his awsome deffence he can cause a status problem on some pokemon and recover stall them until they die or switch out his special deffnce was already pretty good so thats why i made him bold nature so he would be able to take physical attacks easier and not die that fast he has been doing awsome against a lot of pokemon so far as he battled

[​IMG]
    terakion-jolly
    Item-choice scarf
    Ability-justified
    Ev's 252 atk/ 252 spe/ 8 hp
    Close combat
    Stone edge
    X-scizor
    Earthquake

i picked terakion for my choice scarfer because in my opinion he is the fastest and best strongest scarfer that i have seen so far he has been awsome late game as a lot of teams cant really deal with him that i have seen his attack is way to strong that to many people dont have answers to him and have nothing really good enough to counter hime the only other things that can get him are good predcitions or a stall team or a speed tie thats about it

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  2. JMagician1990

JMagician1990

Any suggestions anyone?
  3. Mylo Xyloto

Mylo Xyloto

If you are going to use Volcarona you must get a spinner. What type of EV's are those 36 EV's? I also see Volcarona can sweep through your team you should patch it up. Sorry not great rate but tired
  4. JMagician1990

JMagician1990

the 36 ev's are in speed and i dont really have a problem with volcarona.

i use to have starmie but i got rid of it for jelliecent.
  5. tml

tml

Alright, your team is not perfect. A few nitpicks I can give is that you should use Hidden Power Ground>Hidden Power Ice because Heatran will stop you dead if you dont use it plus the pokemon that you would use Ice For are handled easier by the rest of your pokes. Also your Jirachi should have Wish>U-turn, this will be a form of recovery that will increase Jirachi's ability to be a special wall. Finally Volcarona is useless without a Rapid Spinner and the most replaceable poke in my opinion is Jellicent whom you should replace with Tentacruel. Tentacruel is not the same role as Jellicent but if you want to be successful with Volcarona, you need to have your field clear of Stealth Rock.

[​IMG]@Black Sludge
    Trait: Liquid Ooze/Rain Dish
    Bold Nature 240 HP 252 Def 16 Spe
    -Scald
    -Rapid Spin
    -Protect
    -Toxic Spikes
    Tentacruel can Rapid Spin to support your whole team, he provides a good fighting resist and boasts really nice bulk in both defences. Both abilities are viable and down to personal choice.

Hope I Helped and Good Luck!
  6. JMagician1990

JMagician1990

Yea your about the hidden power, but than if I use tentacruelbibeoukd have 3 weak to ground is that alright? And second should I use a different fire?
  7. Ninetale3

Ninetale3

you might as well get rid of you volcarona for something else since it will lose half its health with out a spinner. you could use nasty plot infernape in it's place since your team is bulky enough as it is.
    Sorry for being a very short rate.
  8. JMagician1990

JMagician1990

Thanks for the advice but that would be 3 weak to ground.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)