2 Abilities
Teams:
Fire Blast

Scarlet (Emboar) [F]
Nature: Quiet
HP: 110
Energy: 100
Stats: N/A

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 56 (-15%)

EC: 9/9
MC: 6
DC: 5/5

Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Reckless (DW- Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Hammer Arm
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Flame Charge
Smog
Rollout
Take Down
Flamethrower
Head Smash
Flare Blitz

Body Slam
Superpower
Yawn
Heavy Slam

SolarBeam
Substitute
Wild Charge
Scald
Rock Slide
Focus Blast
Taunt
Will-o-Wisp
Bulldoze
Sunny Day

Terrador

Agamemnon (Nidoking) [M]
HP: 100

Type:
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 73 (-)

EC: 9/9
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Tackle
Horn Attack
Poison Sting
Double Kick
Fury Attack
Helping Hand
Toxic Spikes
Poison Jab
Chip Away
Thrash
Earth Power
Megahorn

Counter
Disable
Iron Tail

Super Fang

Sludge Bomb
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Reflect
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Substitute

Turn Order:
Fire Blast - specify abilities and item
Terrador - specify abilities and item and orders
Fire Blast - orders
Ref

Fire Blast - orders
Terrador - orders
Ref, etc.

I'm using Poison Point and Sheer Force

Equipping Expert Belt Baww, pity that you'll be -1 Enigma Berry after this battle.

Emboar has 110 HP, just so you know.

Activate Sheer Force
Substitute (25 HP) ~ Earth Power ~ Earth Power
IF Emboar uses Yawn AND you do not have a Substitute up, THEN use Substitute (25 HP)

Round 1 - To hot to handle!

Welcome ASB fans... fan? Its too hot for them and the ASB community wasn't kind enough to give me an umbrella or a fan for this hot environment no not for us referees just the battlers No good, dirty- No-no-no just take a deep breath and enjoy the action.

Scarlet (Emboar) [F]
Abilities: Blaze|Reckless
Item: Enigma Berry (2)
Actions: Bulldoze ~ Flare Blitz ~ Flare Charge

Agamemnon (Nidoking) [M]
Abilities: Poison Point|Sheer Force
Item: Expert Belt
Actions: Substitute (25 HP) ~ Earth Power*2
Speed Order: Nidoking > Emboar

Agamemnon just can't handle the heat he calls in a Substitute to take his place while he chills off with some ice cream. Scarlet not at all bothered by the heat is unimpressed by Agamemnon Bulldozes the substitute taking a large chunk out of the beanbag but regrettably it is still standing.

Nidoking -24 energy [Substitute]
Nidoking -25 HP due to substitute
Emboar -5 energy, 15 damage [Bulldoze, arena affect included]

Agamemnon on the offensive summons his Earthen Powers to strike Scarlet down, dealing significant damage. Scarlet begins to back up the charges at her opponent with a Flare Blitz completely obliterating the substitute.

Nidoking -7 energy, 27 damage [Earth Power, arena affect included/Item/Ability]
Enigma Berry Activates +10 Hp to Emboar
Emboar -7 energy, 24 damage [Flare Blitz, arena affect included/Ability]
Emboar takes 7 points of damage in recoil

Agamemnon still using his Earth Powers to inflict serious damage to Scarlet. However he may be seeing red once Scarlet is finished with him! Scarlet not taking a run up this time simply Flame Chargeing the Nidoking. Scarlet seems more energised after performing that attack.

Nidoking -11 energy (consecutive use), 27 damage [Earth Power, arena affect included/Item/Ability]
Enigma Berry Activates +10 Hp to Emboar
Emboar -4 energy, 15 damage [Flame Charge arena affect included]

Scarlet (Emboar) [F]
HP: 76
Energy: 84
Stats: +1 Spe (3A)
Item: Enigma Berry (0)
Actions:

Agamemnon (Nidoking) [M]
HP: 60
Energy: 58
Actions:
Speed Order: Emboar > Nidoking

Neither competitor is showing signs of weakness at this point. Can Scarlet seize the advantage over her opponent in the new round, if I was a betting man I would think Scarlet should be able to keep the pressure on or will Agamemnon come out on top? Find out next round!

Flare blitz ~ Flame Charge ~ Flare Blitz

Solarbeam if Counter is used.

E: Why did I take 7 recoil damage from Flare Blitz? I only dealt 5 damage because of the Sub.

Power has a price! Are you willing to pay it?

Scarlet (Emboar) [F]
HP: 76
Energy: 84
Stats: +1 Spe (3A)
Actions: Flare Blitz ~ Flame Charge ~ Flare Blitz

Agamemnon (Nidoking) [M]
HP: 60
Energy: 58
Actions: Substitute ~ Earth Power*2

And we are back to the exciting action... of who am I kidding nobody is watching this, they're all in the air conditions ASB arena. Nevertheless I have a job to do. Where we left of is that Scarlet, the Emboar, has set herself up to seize the advantage over her opponent. But the quest remains can she do it?

Like we've seen before Scarlet charges at her opponent within a Flare Blitz dealing significant damage. Agamemnon is on his last legs but he still manages to pull up a Substitute. I am wondering whether this was a wise move has this has significantly lowered Nidokings health.

Emboar takes 7 points of damage in recoil
Nidoking -18 energy
Nidoking -20 HP [Substitute]

Scarlet takes a less offensive approach to maintain her speed boost and denting the bean bag with a Flame Charge. Meanwhile Agamemnon feeling the heat wants to end this now uses his Earth Power to make the ground erupt beneath Scarlets feet, Agamemnon feeling proud of the damage he is doing.

Emboar -4 energy, 15 damage [Flame Charge arena affect included]
Nidoking -7 energy, 27 damage [Earth Power, arena affect included/Item/Ability]

Scarlet wanting nothing more to destroy the substitute absolutely murders is with a Flare Blitz. Nidoking some what unnerved at the violent destruction of his substitute retaliates with another powerful Earth Power.

Nidoking -11 energy (consecutive use), 27 damage [Earth Power, arena affect included/Item/Ability]

Scarlet (Emboar) [F]
HP: 15
Energy: 66
Stats: +1 Spe (2A)
Actions:

Agamemnon (Nidoking) [M]
HP: 16
Energy: 22
Actions:

Both pokemon on their last legs after that action packed round! And nobody was around to see it... Regardless Scarlet has taken the advantage but at what cost. Agamemnon is nearing the end find out in the final climatic round!

PS: About the recoil I goofed you don't take recoil damage if you attack a substitute I that has been fixed this round I will go back and edit it in now

Lol:

Sucker Punch: The Pokemon feigns weakness, but then strikes with intense swiftness if the foe prepares to attack. This move fails if the opponents uses a non-damaging move or outspeeds the Pokemon with its own high-speed attacks.

Tail Whip~Flare Blitz~Tail Whip

Getting to the point

Scarlet (Emboar) [F]
Energy: 66
Stats: +1 Spe (2A)
Actions: Tail Whip ~ Flare Blitz ~ Tail Whip

Agamemnon (Nidoking) [M]
Energy: 22
Actions: Sucker Punch + Sucker Punch ~ Cool Down ~ Sucker Punch

Agamemnon's fists is imbued with dark power an is ready to give his opponent a Double Sucker Punch however Scarlet just waggles her tail in a cute fashion (Tail Whip). I am filled with a newfound desire to pat Scarlet. I wonder how Agamemnon feels? He seems faint. Oh no Agamemnon has fainted from energy exhaustion!
Nidoking, -32 energy (double sucker punches), 0 damage [attack failed]
Emboar -4 energy [tail whip]

Scarlet (Emboar) [F]
Energy: 62
Actions:

Agamemnon (Nidoking) [M]
Energy: 0
Actions:

Counters:
DFrog: 2 RC
danmantincan: 1 RC (tutor ref)

Fire Blast: 2 TC
Scarlet: 3 MC | 1 KOC

Terrador: 2 TC
Agamemnon: 3 MC

Good Game gentlemen!

GG Terrador, and we should only get 3 MC each...

Why is danmantincan on that too? (I think you might be confusing rewards with another battle....)

Also, what is lol is that the EC of that double Sucker Punch is actually 32. So you should have been Energy KOed :p The info is in the combo thread, stickied at the top.

Thanks for reffing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)