Fire Emblem Mafia (done)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, sorry for the further delays, but Mekkah isn't back yet, and he texted Altmer to ask me to pause the game, so I assume something is wrong on Mekkah's end. So the game will stay paused until he comes back. :x

ETA: Never mind, he is fsr still in Italy o_o He won't have internet access until the 3rd of May X_X This sucks. Sorry guys.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Can you really not continue to run the game? If not, is there someone who currently is NOT in the game and was NOT ever in it who could pick it up? I'm looking at Brain. :-P

edit: nevermind. the issue isn't really that there isn't anyone to run it, the issue is mekkah wanting to do it himself, which is completely understandable. patience is a virtue.

edit2: ok, brain is playing in the game. obviously my role has nothing to do with knowing anything apparently. haha.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
if you did want someone to help out with shit, you could ask dak, he knows stuff about the game already but isn't playing.

i dunno why but it just feels like this game is turning into a repeat of super mafia and i don't want that to happen... its a great game lol.

When I paused it, I thought I'd be pausing it for a few days; I think Mekkah would rather I pause it for a few days than hand it over to dak. I would never hold up Mekkah's game for longer than a few days. This is what Mekkah wanted, although I am surprised, but there's nothing I can do. I am really disappointed though, because it is a good game, despite whatever you have to say about my capability to host it.

Look who is back.

To make things clear, what I actually wanted Altmer to make clear was that she could pause the game if she didn't feel like hosting it for like 1-2 weeks more than expected. I'm very glad the game was actually paused so that I can actually see it happen...I just have some settling to do, but we'll be back on the road soon enough.

kay, here is the deal. I have every intention to continue this game where it left off. I just took way too long with it.

Track keeping of gold/items didn't exactly go as planned when I was away. Since I've been back we've been trying to get my head on running down people's gold history, but I figure now it's much easier if we do it the following way. I hate shoving work into other people's direction, but on the other hand, this way I can also check for the interest of continuing.

Everyone who is alive sends a PM on the mafia forums to Elias. Please put in on what night/days you gained or lost gold in whatever way. Same for items, if you can. It's much easier for you guys to do it than it is for me, since I have to go through tons of PMs of everyone. I ask that you're fair with this for the sake of the game, just like how you've been following the rules.

Please spread the word about this so we can (finally) continue. Again, huge ass apology for taking way too long. From what I've seen this game just had some awesome plot twists.

If you have any questions regarding it all, please contact me on IRC or wherever ASAP.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Can we get an update on this? I mean, if there's interest lets get on with it, otherwise lets just declare it abandoned.

It was a great game imo, its sad to see this happen to it :(

Shiv

mostly harmless
honestly speaking, i'm really tired of this being in stall mode.. we really need a decision on either running or stopping this.

mekkah, can you please take a decision on this asap?

Please, just either A) give it a kick in the pants and get it moving ASAP, or B) cancel it. Either of those is fine (though it'd be a pity to let so much work go to waste), but...it's been sitting idle and delaying the other games for over a month now? Kind of silly considering Mekkah's been back for about three weeks too :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)