Fire Emblem Mafia - Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I bet nobody guessed that theme! Do not worry if you're not into Fire Emblem though. There is plenty of non-Fire Emblem stuff in this game that allows you to false claim just as efficiently if you wish. It's just that this game is even better if you did play Fire Emblem games!

Please read this entire post.

Participants

I have reserved spots for the following regular players either since I think they are interested or because they have said so. If you're not on this list, that doesn't mean I forgot you. Nonetheless, I want everyone who wants to play to sign up in this thread. These are just reserved people.

After a while (1-3 days), I will lock this thread, and pick players to make the game interesting. Some are more likely to be in than others, no lying about it. I will not spoil the exact number of players, not even to people on IRC (I've changed the amount various times in the past), since my game will be using NPCs. A rough amount is somewhere between 40 and 50 humans.

Don't sign up if you think you're not willing to commit to the game (check once every 24 hours at least). I heavily recommend being able to get on IRC.

Blue Kirby
Brain

cookie
dak
Doomsday
Earthworm
Fishin

GigaPunch
Gmax
Hipmonlee
Jackal

matamato
Obi
Raikage
Rev
Shiv
thunda

After sign-ups are done, I have quite a few things left to do, most of which I'd rather do when I can assign roles to players. I'm not going to completely randomize, as I want to make sure each side is roughly equal.

Since jumpluff and a couple of other players are MIA at the moment, expect the game to begin Thursday (March 19).

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
Sign me in.

edit: God, don't make me something gay like an axe holder, snipers and summoner and druid, all the flying units are cool but please, not an axe holder.

in, if possible. I'm in three games already, but one or two should finish by Thursday, if not shortly thereafter.

and if that doesn't fly, put me down as a sub?

[edit] and yes, i promise not to get myself godkilled Ѫ _Ѫ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)